Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów

Forum użytkowików serwisów: eMorze.pl polishSEA.com, jurata.com, jastarnia.com,
jastrzebia-gora.com, karwia.com, rewal.com, ustka.com,
wladyslawowo.com, krynicamorska.com, miedzyzdroje.com

FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Why aren't we using solar power more?

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> o Krynicy Morskiej
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
heatgn

PostWysłany: Wto Lip 12, 2022 4:10 pm    Temat postu: Why aren't we using solar power more? Odpowiedz z cytatem

The real reason solar power is not used is the fact that so little power can actually be provided from this source relative to the consumption of most users.

Let’s use an example;

Most commercial buildings operate at a consumption of many kilowatts, even megawatts. Take a 10 story high rise block of 100 apartments as an example. Assume each apartment including circulation corridors is 80m2. That’s 800m2 per floor. A typical apartment may consume 6 Kw at any time so the building will require 600Kw electrical supply.

The roof area available for solar PV panels is 800m2. Solar panels can produce a maximum output of only 0.2Kw per square meter. This means that even if the entire roof is covered with PV panels only 160Kw can be generated from the sun. This in no way supplies the 600Kw required, and a grid connection is required.
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
IsaRachi

PostWysłany: Wto Lip 12, 2022 5:15 pm    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Such defects unfortunately cannot avoid solar panels because nothing in this world is perfect. I think you should pay attention to the little things, namely on blogs such as here because it is in them you can find more information on how to build solar panels and everything associated with them. I'm sure Elon Musk knows absolutely everything here. So he will try to improve this opportunity. Maybe with help of https://a1solarstore.com/solar-panels.html
Powrót do góry
IsaRachi

PostWysłany: Pią Lip 15, 2022 2:39 am    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Do you have an extra US $21,000 floating around to install a grid-connected solar system on your roof? If not, the power bill savings to pay off a home equity loan for such an installation will take about 14 years to pay off at current interest rates, if my experience is an example. Instead, we paid cash, but not every homeowner is able or willing to make that investment for such a long-term pay-off. Also, not every house has enough sun exposure on its roof to justify installing solar panels.
Powrót do góry
YvonneRWentzel

PostWysłany: Sro Lip 27, 2022 11:02 am    Temat postu: Re Odpowiedz z cytatem

The solar power panels are good and it is a next generation way to produce power for the home. When I come to know about the dissertation help services I saw a lot of people searching for these ideas and want to use the best service.
Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> o Krynicy Morskiej Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do:  
Możesz pisać nowe tematy
Możesz odpowiadać w tematach