Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów

Forum użytkowików serwisów: eMorze.pl polishSEA.com, jurata.com, jastarnia.com,
jastrzebia-gora.com, karwia.com, rewal.com, ustka.com,
wladyslawowo.com, krynicamorska.com, miedzyzdroje.com

FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

GameStop loses CEO in latest management shakeup

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> O Kołobrzegu
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
geemong

PostWysłany: Wto Kwi 20, 2021 8:33 am    Temat postu: GameStop loses CEO in latest management shakeup Odpowiedz z cytatem

GameStop loses CEO in latest management shakeup

GameStop's George Sherman will step down as CEO in the biggest shakeup at
the video game retailer, giving top shareholder Ryan Cohen more control as he leads
the company's shift to e-commerce.

The company's shares, which were at the heart of a Reddit-driven trading frenzy, jumped
9 per cent in premarket trade on Monday after GameStop said Sherman would resign on or
before Jul 31 and that it had started looking for a successor.

Reuters had earlier reported that GameStop's board was working with an executive headhunter
on the CEO search and that its directors had spoken to potential candidates from gaming,
e-commerce and technology sectors.

GameStop also said Sherman had refused to receive compensation for his role as a director,
both before and after separation date, and had agreed to cancel his 2020 performance-vested
restricted stock award.

Sherman has already forfeited more than 587,000 shares for failing to meet his performance
targets, a regulatory filing showed last week.

Sherman's move to step down comes as Ryan Cohen, co-founder and former CEO of online pet
food company Chewy Inc, tightens his grip on GameStop after taking over as chairman earlier
this month. Cohen's RC Ventures owns nearly 13 per cent of GameStop, according to Refinitiv
data.

GameStop's former CFO, Jim Bell, and former chief customer officer, Frank Hamlin, are among
the senior executives who have left the company in recent weeks.

Ostatnio zmieniony przez geemong dnia Nie Maj 30, 2021 4:51 am, w całości zmieniany 2 razy
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Darieh

PostWysłany: Wto Maj 18, 2021 10:05 am    Temat postu: good Odpowiedz z cytatem

thanks
IeLTS weiting
beauty
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Odwiedź stronę autora
nobita

PostWysłany: Pon Kwi 17, 2023 4:47 am    Temat postu: fds Odpowiedz z cytatem

I had a lot of harvest after seeing this post of yours! Before, I used to play games splatoon 3, this is a fun game for entertainment, but now I will follow you, read your articles will have more knowledge.
Powrót do góry
chandnii

PostWysłany: Czw Kwi 20, 2023 8:37 am    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

There are school girls who offer types of assistance to clients and you will view as many close . Noida Call girls They are carefree little kids and like to analyse. You can invest some quality energy with them on the off chance that you need.
Powrót do góry
nobita

PostWysłany: Sob Wrz 09, 2023 5:00 am    Temat postu: five Odpowiedz z cytatem

I appreciate your posting. I've read about a lot of related subjects! Contrary to other articles, yours left me with a really distinct impression. I hope you'll keep writing insightful posts like this one and others for us to everyone to read! five nights at freddy's
Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> O Kołobrzegu Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do:  
Możesz pisać nowe tematy
Możesz odpowiadać w tematach