Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów

Forum użytkowików serwisów: eMorze.pl polishSEA.com, jurata.com, jastarnia.com,
jastrzebia-gora.com, karwia.com, rewal.com, ustka.com,
wladyslawowo.com, krynicamorska.com, miedzyzdroje.com

FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Squid Game subtitles 'change meaning' of Netflix show

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> O Międzyzdrojach
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Casey

PostWysłany: Sro Paź 20, 2021 9:57 am    Temat postu: Squid Game subtitles 'change meaning' of Netflix show Odpowiedz z cytatem

Squid Game's "botched" subtitles have changed the show's meaning for English-speaking viewers, some Korean-speaking fans say.
The Korean-language drama is about an alternative world where people in debt compete in deadly games.But fluent Korean speaker Youngmi Mayer claims the closed-caption subtitles in English are "so bad" that the original meaning is often lost. ดูหนังฟรี HD in all genres, which everyone can watch movies on all devices, whether it's Computer, iPad, Smartphone that supports all systems, both Android and iOS.

Netflix hasn't yet responded to Newsbeat's request for a comment.
The series has proved hugely popular since its release last month and is on track to beat Bridgerton to become Netflix's biggest original series.

The plot sees a group of people tempted into a survival game where they have the chance to walk away with 45.6 billion Korean won (£29m) if they win a series of six games.

If they lose, they die.
'Character's purpose lost'
"The dialogue was so well written and zero of it was preserved [in the subtitles]," Youngmi said in a Twitter post.
In a TikTok video that's had almost nine million views, Youngmi gave several examples of mistranslation.
In one scene a character tries to convince people to play the game with her, and the closed-caption subtitles read: "I'm not a genius, but I still got it worked out."

But what the character actually says, Youngmi explains, is: "I am very smart, I just never got a chance to study."

That translation puts more emphasis on the wealth disparity in society - which is also a theme in the Oscar-winning 2019 Korean film, Parasite.
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
similo

PostWysłany: Pon Lis 08, 2021 6:15 pm    Temat postu: ... Odpowiedz z cytatem

dziwne
PierceWelsh

PostWysłany: Pią Gru 03, 2021 1:31 pm    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Very impressive, To start my feedback i would like to congratulate your team for giving us this source of knowledge and we are freely to connect with you too. Please have a sweet day by reading this, 온라인바카라
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> O Międzyzdrojach Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do:  
Możesz pisać nowe tematy
Możesz odpowiadać w tematach