Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów

Forum użytkowików serwisów: eMorze.pl polishSEA.com, jurata.com, jastarnia.com,
jastrzebia-gora.com, karwia.com, rewal.com, ustka.com,
wladyslawowo.com, krynicamorska.com, miedzyzdroje.com

FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

months and your body feels pretty good, your mind is anothe

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> O Juracie
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
hfy962464

PostWysłany: Pon Maj 07, 2018 7:56 am    Temat postu: months and your body feels pretty good, your mind is anothe Odpowiedz z cytatem

Glendale, AZ (SportsNetwork. Jae Crowder Jersey .com) - Craig Anderson made 31 saves, and the Ottawa Senators scored five unanswered goals to top the Arizona Coyotes, 5-1, on Saturday. After Mikkel Boedker put the Coyotes on top early in the game, Milan Michalek and Clarke MacArthur scored first-period goals to give the Senators the lead. Ottawa also got goals from Mike Hoffman, Cody Ceci and David Legwand to end its three-game losing streak. We finally got rewarded for our effort, Senators head coach Dave Cameron said. It feels good. Mike Smith allowed all five Senators goals on 33 shots as the Coyotes lost for the second time in three games. Having failed on 28 straight attempts on the power play entering the game, the Senators converted on their first chance to tie it after Boedkers goal 4 1/2 minutes into the contest. After Erik Karlssons slap shot rang off the post, Smith could not cover up a puck loose in the crease. Michalek was eventually able to shoot it by the down-and-out Smith. Real frustrating, said Coyotes coach Dave Tippett. I thought we started the game alright. Got a lead, take a really poor penalty. Really poor penalty. Just six minutes later, MacArthur took advantage of another loose puck in the crease. Kyle Turris wraparound attempt caromed off Smith and Chris Summers, and MacArthur was right on the doorstep at the opposite post to jam the loose puck home. In the second period, the Senators took a two-goal lead. Hoffman received Mika Zibanejads cross-crease pass after an Arizona turnover in its own end, and Smith could not move left-to-right fast enough to make the save. Ottawa converted another power-play chance in the third period to put the game away. Karlssons cross-ice pass found Ceci jumping into the play from the blue line, and he ripped it by Smith to go up three goals. With seven seconds left, Legwand stripped the puck from Boedker and shot through Smiths five-hole to complete the rout. Game Notes Ottawas Bobby Ryan and Hoffman and Arizonas Oliver Ekman-Larsson will participate in All-Star festivities in Columbus later this month ... The Stone brothers, Michael on Arizona and Mark on Ottawa, compete against each other in the NHL for the first time ... Had Arizonas Zbynek Michalek had played, it would have been the first time two unrelated sets of brothers competed against each other since Dec. 23, 1983 when St. Louis Wayne Babych and Joe Mullen skated against Winnipegs Dave Babych and Brian Mullen. Cleveland Cavaliers Jerseys . "Hes over there," the first baseman said. "You dont need to talk to anybody else." Indeed, Peralta did it all as the majors top team won again. Jeff Green Jersey .com) - Intrastate rivals collide Saturday as the Texas State Bobcats hit the road to take on the eighth-ranked Texas Longhorns in a non-conference battle at Frank Erwin Center. http://www.authenticcavaliersauthority.com/channing-frye-cavaliers-jersey-c-11/ . It led to his downfall on Tuesday. The Major League Soccer club fired Rennie after a second straight up-and-down season that saw the Whitecaps start strong before limping across the finish line.NEW YORK -- Yankees manager Joe Girardi says hell talk to Mariano Rivera in the off-season about whether the New York Yankees closer definitely wants to retire. Girardi told ESPNNewYork.com on Tuesday that he thought Rivera could still be a very effective closer next year. Girardi said hell advise baseballs career saves leader to take a month or two this winter to make sure he wants to walk away from the game even though hes stayed healthy all year. The 43-year-old Rivera announced his plans to retire during spring training and has been on something of a farewell tour around the majors all season. He insisted hes made his decision. "I told you guys already. I dont know why were talking about this," Rivera said. Girardi was asked about his comments after Rivera earned his 40th save in New Yorks 6-4 victory over the Chicago White Sox. The manager said hes not lobbying Rivera to return, he would simply be offering the perspective of a former player who retired at 39 because of aches and pains. Girardi said he knows its difficult for an older player to attempt a comeback after hanging up his spikes, so he thinks it would be wise for Rivera to know for sure. "I think its importannt that you let a player get away for a while and see what that feeling is when youre away from the game a month, two months, and to see if that feeling changes. Brad Daugherty Jersey. Because its hard to come back once you leave," Girardi said. Rivera struck out two of his three batters Tuesday night to reach 40 saves for the ninth time. That ties Trevor Hoffman for the major league record. "I never wanted to think that, could I have played a little bit more? And it was really evident for me because I physically couldnt stay healthy. Mo has seemed to be pretty healthy this year," Girardi said. "Its just a man whos retired talking to another man whos thinking about retiring. Just telling him my feelings on it, its not me lobbying him to come back. "As Ive said all along, Ive never wanted a player to come back if he doesnt want to come back. Because I want to make sure that his hearts right when its time. I believe hes going to retire, but as Ive said, sometimes as a player when youre in the midst of a season and youre grinding it out, your mind is one thing, and when you get away for a couple of months and your body feels pretty good, your mind is another thing." Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys 2019 NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys 2020 ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> O Juracie Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do:  
Możesz pisać nowe tematy
Możesz odpowiadać w tematach