Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów

Forum użytkowików serwisów: eMorze.pl polishSEA.com, jurata.com, jastarnia.com,
jastrzebia-gora.com, karwia.com, rewal.com, ustka.com,
wladyslawowo.com, krynicamorska.com, miedzyzdroje.com

FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Unhealthy Pat taught me, our family, our friends, how to li

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> O Juracie
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
hfy962464

PostWysłany: Pon Maj 07, 2018 8:04 am    Temat postu: Unhealthy Pat taught me, our family, our friends, how to li Odpowiedz z cytatem

Chris Schultz was 2-2 in Week 2 and stands at 4-4 for the season in Schultz vs. Cam Newton Jersey . The World. Now the CFL on TSN analyst is back with his picks for Week 3, including predictions for a big East-West battle between the Calgary Stampeders and Toronto Argonauts. Winnipeg at Montreal Cant see either team dominating but this will be the Bombers first game on the road so I give Montreal an edge. After two weeks Troy Smith has had a poor game followed by a better game. What Montreal needs is a clearly dominant game to acquire confidence that he is the quarterback of the present and the future. Lost in all the legitimate Smith talk is that Brandon Whitaker has put together a couple of productive games. After two years of injury-related absence he is one of the feel good stories of the year so far. Also after two games, theres good video on Gary Etchevarrys defence that give you one post snap look followed by everyone going everywhere after the play begins. Thats important because the first two games both Calgary and BC operate four-man fronts with three linebacker defences. Winnipeg is completely different and being able to study the fronts, stunts and blitzes helps everyone on the Montreal offence. Two good games for Drew Willy no doubt creates the question of can he perform at a high level in a third? Probably so but maybe just slightly below the first two games. Two excellent returners in this one, Demond Washington for Winnipeg and Larry Taylor for Montreal. In what could be a field goal game - I say Montreal by three in a fourth-quarter win. Montreal. Ottawa at Edmonton Not yet I say. Not yet for the Redblacks first win of the new organization. Both quarterbacks most exceptional skill is the courage to sit in the pocket, ignore pass rush pressure, and wait for the receiver to separate from coverage. And having that ability is something that must be exceptionally hard to develop. If Ottawa can establish Chevon Walker to keep Henry Burris out of too many second-and-long situations, Ottawa has a chance for that first win. If not the outside-in pressure from Howard and Willis will change the game. Defensive lineman Don Oramasionwu has been declared out of the season with a ruptured patellar tendon in his left knee. Eddie Steele has been a nice early season surprise as a defensive tackle but with Oramasionwu out then ratio adjustment is an issue. Bottom line, Mike Reilly is doing an exceptional job of sliding at the right moment to stay healthy and the more he plays the better he gets. Edmonton moves to 3-0. Calgary at Toronto Tough one to read as the Stampeders are coming off their bye week and the Argos are coming off their best game of maybe the last year and two games. Last week Ricky Ray put up a little over 400 yards against a good Rider front four and defence. Its a similar challenge this week as Calgary also has a solid front four and defence. Can Toronto keep Jon Cornish under 100 yards without middle linebacker Shea Emery? Probably not, but I like Ray to bring another "A" game and win on a fourth quarter shootout. Give me the Argos at home over the Stampeders. BC at Saskatchewan This will be a long week in Regina for Rider players. I would be surprised if they do not bounce back and show up emotionally this Saturday night. Anthony Allan may not be dominant and Darian Durant may not be exceptional. But pass rush and pass blocking win and I think Saskatchewan will perform well in both areas. As head coach Corey Chamblin expressed in his halftime interview against Toronto, "Our problem is an absence in fundamental football, the basics of the game". Maybe not a word-for-word quote but you get what the problem was. Not going to happen again. Saskatchewan over B.C. Thomas Davis Jersey . Darren Collison and Blake Griffin scored 23 points apiece and the Clippers beat the Suns 112-108 Wednesday night, their fourth win in a row and 17th in the last 19 games. Chris Scott Jersey .Y. - Joe Johnson hit six 3-pointers in his 27 points, Mason Plumlee added 18 points, and the Brooklyn Nets won their 11th straight at home, beating the Boston Celtics 114-98 Friday night. http://www.nflpanthersgearofficial.com/stephen-curry-jersey/ . Serves hit by her surgically repaired shoulder often missed the mark, resulting in 12 double-faults.TORONTO - A few months ago, Line Burns was driving to see a friend and just happened to stop in Gilmanton, N.H., where she used to live with her husband Pat. She was gassing up her car and getting something to eat when her phone rang. On the other end were Pat Quinn and John Davidson from the Hockey Hall of Fame telling her that Pat Burns would finally be enshrined four years after his death. It was meant to be, Line Burns said. He was probably laughing up there. With her husbands Hall of Fame ring in her grasp, Line talked Friday about how they used to laugh so much at home. She couldnt help but laugh that night when a video montage of Burnss best and angriest coaching moments were shown on the video screens at Air Canada Centre. Those included him winning the Stanley Cup with the New Jersey Devils, yelling at referees and going after Barry Melrose. Im sure it wasnt fun at that time, Line said, but it was hilarious. The emotional range of the Burns family and hockey community is vast as Burns posthumously went into the Hockey Hall of Fame on Monday along with Dominik Hasek, Peter Forsberg, Mike Modano, Rob Blake and referee Bill McCreary. Burns son, Jason, had specific instructions from his father on how to deliver the speech. Pat Burns told his son to thank Charlie Henry, Wayne Gretzky and the organizations he coached for and their fans. Pat Burns didnt dwell on not making it even as he was dying of cancer. I remember him saying, Cheer Up Jason, Ill get in there someday probably. You better have a good speech ready because youre the one going up there for me, Jason Burns said Monday night. Here I am with big shoes to fill. Theres some quiet anger that the selection committee didnt get it done before Burns lost his battle with cancer on Nov. 19, 2010. Line Burns in honouring her husband on stage Monday night said that, at his first Hall of Fame induction opportunity, a lot of people were outraged he didnt make it in. A lot of people but him. At this point, amid some frustration that it took so long — Mats Sundin saying this didnt come a day too late — theres relief and joy that the three-time Jack Adams Award-winning coach is getting his due reward. In addition to being a great coach, he was widely respected throughout the hockey world for being a terrific person, commissioner Gary Bettman said earlier Monday. Its nice to see somebody like Pat recognized and having his legacy preserved. Davidson has been on the committee for many years but was serving as chairman for the first time. He said the process is different every year. You have different people that vote for different reasons, Davidson said. I dont want to go and think about the past and what happened or didnt happen. Hes in, he deserves to be in and his wife and his family are ecstatic and thats just the way it should be. Cliff Fletcher, a former member of that committee, told ESPN.com that he was sickened by the travesty of Burns not getting in while he was alive. Fletcher said people held grudges that kept Burns out. Perhaps what makes it so difficult to comprehend is that Burns has a resume that was going to earn him induction at some point. After 17 years as a police officer in Gatineau, Que., he led the Hull Olympiques to the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League title and coached in the American Hockey League before making his way to the NHL. There, in 14 seasons he won the Jack Adams as coach of the year three times with three different teams: the Montreal Canadiens, Toronto Maple Leafs and Boston Bruins. Pat Burns was the best coach I had during my career in the National Hockey League, said Sundin, a Hall of Fame centre. He meant everything for me as I came to the Maple Leafs and also became the captain, too. He really taught me everything. Burns made the Cup final with the Canadiens and got the Leafs to Game 7 of the Campbell Conference final in 1993, where they lost to the Los Angeles Kings. He had a career winning percentage of .573, but finally reached the pinnacle of the sport with New Jersey in 2003. Line Burns believed her husband was proudest of winning the Cup because it was a big dream of his. It meant so much to win it that they slept with the trophy that June 9 night. The whole night, shee said. Vernon Butler Jersey. How many times are you going to have the Stanley Cup in the house? Having a trophy in the house was a rarity, Line said. Her husband liked to keep them in a barn behind the house and preferred to fill their home with pictures of hockey — Bobby Orr leaping through the air — family, and players, such as Ray Bourque and Martin Brodeur. When she brought a trophy into the house once, Pat told her not to bring it inside. I said, Well its kind of nice. Its a nice piece, Line recalled. The next day it was back in the barn. Burns treated his Stanley Cup ring with care. Its now in the possession of his son Jason. He was alive when he gave it to him, Line said, so he was happy to give it to him. With the box holding his Hall of Fame ring in her hands, Line smiled and said, This ones mine. This was a weekend for her to soak up the admiration many in the hockey community have for Pat. I was just really glad I was part of his coaching career, goaltender Martin Brodeur said. Line got a hearty ovation from the crowd at Friday nights Hall of Fame game between the Leafs and Pittsburgh Penguins and responded with a smile and a thumbs up. With Hasek, Forsberg, Blake and McCreary flanking her, she dropped the puck for the ceremonial faceoff between captains Dion Phaneuf and Sidney Crosby. Asked how her husband would have felt if he were alive for this, Line said: He wouldve been so honoured. He wouldve been very humbled — probably speechless for the first time in his life. Burns was never considered the silent type. Blake got a kick out of seeing highlights of him hollering at officials, and Hasek described the emotional coach as having the kind of emotion you like. Pat was very emotional, but he always made his players accountable, McCreary said. He never passed that on to the officials. He made them accountable for their actions. Pat and I had some go-rounds, but he was very professional. He never held a grudge. Modano almost played for Burns in Hull, but the Olympiques chose to take another player instead. Over his NHL career, the longtime Minnesota and Dallas centre said he talked to plenty of teammates who enjoyed playing for Burns. Pat was phenomenally respected around the league, one of those coaches that players I heard loved playing for, Modano said. Mutually respected between coaches and teammates and thats all you could always ask for. Hes up-front, honest, told you where you stood, what was your role. Those are usually the best guys. Burns was respected by those outside the game, too. During Saturdays question-and-answer session, a Bruins fan told Line that he had a jersey with 182 signatures of players past and present — Burns is the only coach whose autograph is on it. Line Burns described her husband as unpredictable and noticed just how different he was at work and at home. She called him her little teddy bear. I knew the two different Pats, she said. One was at work, so focused, so disciplined, he was so focused. I never saw a guy focused like that. At home, my God, he was a pure joy. He was so funny. Pat had an extraordinary sense of humour, and I miss that. I miss that because when he was home he was so much there, so intense, but intense in a good way because he could be intense in a bad way, especially on the hockey side. Line said Pat never brought hockey home. But it wasnt the separation of work and life that made her happy but how her husband didnt let engrossing himself in hockey affect his personality. I think what Im the most proud of him, I think its the fact that he never changed, Line said. The guy never changed, he stayed himself. Im proud of that because he came from nothing and he appreciated everything. In the video montage celebrating his legacy, Pat Burns was shown late in his life: You dont cry because its over, youre happy because it happened. In her Hall of Fame speech, Line Burns paid tribute to her husbands career and his life away from hockey. Pat had two goals: winning and making a difference, she said. This honour tonight is our way to show him how much he meant to us. Healthy Pat, he taught (players) how to win. ... Unhealthy Pat taught me, our family, our friends, how to live and how to survive. Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys 2019 NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys 2020 ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> O Juracie Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do:  
Możesz pisać nowe tematy
Możesz odpowiadać w tematach