Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów

Forum użytkowików serwisów: eMorze.pl polishSEA.com, jurata.com, jastarnia.com,
jastrzebia-gora.com, karwia.com, rewal.com, ustka.com,
wladyslawowo.com, krynicamorska.com, miedzyzdroje.com

FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

to become Slovakias first Grand Slam finalist.

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> O Juracie
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
hfy962464

PostWysłany: Pon Maj 07, 2018 8:06 am    Temat postu: to become Slovakias first Grand Slam finalist. Odpowiedz z cytatem

MIAMI -- UFC fighter Thiago Silva is in jail after being accused of threatening his wife with a gun. Darryl Morris Jersey . Broward County jail records show that Silva, 31, was being held without bond following his arrest Thursday on charges that included attempted murder, aggravated battery with a deadly weapon and obstruction without violence. But his attorney, Scott Saul, told The Associated Press that the charges were downgraded during a Friday court appearance to aggravated assault with a firearm and aggravated battery with a deadly weapon. Saul said he entered a not guilty plea on Silvas behalf. Authorities said Silva took a gun to a mixed martial arts academy in Oakland Park and threatened to shoot his estranged wife, Thaysa, and her now-boyfriend, who called police and Silva drove away. Authorities tracked him down to his home where he was holed up for hours until he surrendered. Authorities used a stun gun on him before he was taken into custody. Ultimate Fighting Championship said on its website that it has terminated the Silvas contract, effective immediately. A message left with UFC was not immediately returned Saturday. Broward Circuit Judge John Hurley noted during the court appearance that there was no probable cause to support the attempted murder charges but ordered Silva held without bond after expressing concern about the nature of the allegations and said Silva, a Brazilian mixed martial artist, posed a flight risk. "Hes upset because hes been humiliated and hes in jail," Saul said of Silva. "Hes been very unfairly treated as some type of aggressive animal just because hes a professional athlete. There are no marks on this womans body. Hes not accused of ever hitting her. When Im dealing with him, Im dealing with the perfect gentleman." But a probable cause affidavit shows Silva had threatened his estranged wife on several occasions. Thaysa Silva told deputies on Jan. 30 that she and her husband had been arguing over an extra marital affair when Thiago pointed a gun at her and said he was going to kill her, the report stated. He then placed the gun in her mouth. The same day, Thaysa Silva obtained a temporary injunction of protection against him. On Wednesday, police say he sent her a text message in Portuguese that said "...you are going to die. I am going to hire someone to kill you." The next day Thiago Silva "had been drinking and extremely intoxicated" when he drove to the gym and threatened to kill his wife and her now-boyfriend who owns the gym, the report said. "I will go in the gym and start shooting everyone," Silva said. There were 25 people in the gym at the time, the report noted. The boyfriend went outside and Thiago threatened to kill him and his wife, the report said. The boyfriend eventually called police and Silva drove off. He was later arrested at his home and appeared to be intoxicated and "uttered that he did not know what was going on," the report said. The report said Silva and his wife had been married for 13 years, but Saul said the two were separated. Silva (16-3 with two no contests) has had a checkered history in mixed martial arts. In November 2012, he tested positive for marijuana following a win over Stanislav Nedkov in Macau. The fight was declared a no contest and Silva was banned for six months. He agreed to participate in an approved drug-rehabilitation program. The former light-heavyweight contender admitted to doping and tampering with his urine at a UFC 125 drug test. He said he did it because he injured his back in advance of the January 2011 fight against Brandon (The Truth) Vera. Silva won the fight, which was turned into a no contest after the failed drug test The Nevada State Athletic Commission had alleged he submitted a specimen that was "inconsistent with human urine" before the bout. Silva was banned for a year and fined US$33,750. Henry Anderson Jersey .com) - Top seed Klara Zakopalova reached the second round, while former French Open champion Francesca Schiavone came up a loser Tuesday at the inaugural Rio Open tennis event. Custom Indianapolis Colts Jerseys . PAUL, Minn. http://www.footballcoltsteamprostore.com/Youth-Clayton-Geathers-Elite-Jersey/ . Starting from pole, the 26-year-old Vettel turned in a trademark clinical performance to win the Indian Grand Prix on Sunday and join F1 greats Juan Manuel Fangio and Michael Schumacher as just the third driver to win four consecutive championships.Melbourne, Australia - The third time was the charm for Li Na. The fourth-seeded Chinese star beat Dominika Cibulkova 7-6 (7-3), 6-0 at Rod Laver Arena to capture her first Australian Open title on Saturday. Li played in her third final in four years at Melbourne Park. She lost to Kim Clijsters in 2011 and Victoria Azarenka last year before finally breaking through at the seasons first Grand Slam event against the 20th-seeded Cibulkova. "After I win the match, I really, really exciting," Li said. "I think I have drops still coming down, you know. I try to have hug with the team, but is too high. I cannot catch it (laughter)." Her win came at the end of a fortnight featuring an array of surprising results on the womens side. It was the first time since 1997 that none of the top three seeds made the semifinals. Li committed 25 of her 30 unforced errors in a competitive opening set before she unexpectedly breezed through the second. She had a 34-11 advantage in winners, many coming on her lethal backhand, and converted half of her 10 break-point chances. The second double fault by Cibulkova in the matchs opening game gave Li an early break. A double fault then hurt Li as Cibulkova gained a break to level the first set at 3-all. Li earned a break point with a strong backhand winner in the ninth game, but two of her forehands flew long and Cibulkova was able to hold for a 5-4 lead. After closing out a relative easy service game with an ace to extend the set, Li earned two break points when she followed up Cibulkovas sixth double fault with a blistering ccrosscourt backhand. Rashaan Melvin Jersey. Cibulkova then netted a backhand to give Li a 6-5 lead before she broke back to force a tiebreak. Li raced out to a commanding 5-1 lead in the tiebreak and she later claimed the 70-minute first set when Cibulkova dumped a backhand into the net. The second set lasted only 27 minutes and ended with Cibulkova sending a ground stroke long. "You know, it was my first Grand Slam finals and Im just proud with the way I handle it," Cibulkova said. "You know, I just went on the court. I wanted to play my best tennis. It wasnt easy against her because she was playing extremely well. So Im quite happy." Li, who turns 32 next month, captured her second Grand Slam title, adding to her victory at the 2011 French Open, and improved to 9-11 in career finals. She also is just the fourth woman to win the Aussie Open crown after saving a match point. She fought off the match point in the third round against Lucie Safarova and joined Monica Seles (1991), Jennifer Capriati (2002) and Serena Williams (2003 and 2005) to accomplish the feat. "Yeah, start of tournament everybody talking about the age," Li said. "I would like to say age is nothing. Still can win the Grand Slam. So pretty happy about my age. I got more experience on the court." Cibulkova, who stands just 5-foot-3, knocked off No. 3 seed Maria Sharapova in the fourth round and No. 5 seed Agnieszka Radwanska in the semifinals to become Slovakias first Grand Slam finalist. The 24-year-old fell to 3-6 in her career title tilts and 0-5 against Li. Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys 2019 NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys 2020 ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> O Juracie Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do:  
Możesz pisać nowe tematy
Możesz odpowiadać w tematach