Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów

Forum użytkowików serwisów: eMorze.pl polishSEA.com, jurata.com, jastarnia.com,
jastrzebia-gora.com, karwia.com, rewal.com, ustka.com,
wladyslawowo.com, krynicamorska.com, miedzyzdroje.com

FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

s begin a six-game homestand Tuesday

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> O Juracie
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
hfy962464

PostWysłany: Wto Maj 08, 2018 7:34 am    Temat postu: s begin a six-game homestand Tuesday Odpowiedz z cytatem

ST. Randall Telfer Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. -- The Tampa Bay Rays didnt like the way David Ortiz acted after he helped beat them with a three-run homer, and now its back on between the teams at the bottom of the AL East. Ortizs shot off Chris Archer lifted the Boston Red Sox to a 3-2 victory Sunday that ended their five-game losing streak and also stopped the Rays nine-game winning string. Archer (6-6) made a point of saying he didnt appreciate Ortiz staring him down and flipping his bat before beginning his home run trot. "Hes not the right guy to be saying that, I dont think," Ortiz said. "Hes got two days in the league," the slugger said, adding a couple of expletives. Ortizs 25th home run came after a walk and Dustin Pedroias infield single in the third inning, giving Boston a 3-0 lead. It was his fifth homer in seven games and his 29th at Tropicana Field, most among visiting players. "I dont know what makes him think that he can showboat the way he does, and then nobody retaliates," Archer said. "Nobody looks at him in a funny way or pitches him inside. I dont know why he feels like that, but obviously he feels the way David (Price) said he does -- he feels like hes bigger than the game. He feels like the show is all about him." Price and Ortiz began feuding after Big Papi homered off the former AL Cy Young winner last fall in the AL championship series. Price hit Ortiz with a fastball earlier this season, leading to more verbal sparring. "He played it up pretty good," Rays manager Joe Maddon said of Ortizs homer. ""The man has meant so much for the game and also back in his country (the Dominican Republic), but theres those moments that occur like that. Im not saying that my respect diminished, its just something that makes you think a little bit more." After hitting his 456th career homer, the 38-year-old Ortiz had the last word. For now, anyway. "Maybe they get too sensitive about things, just leave it like that," he said. "I think (Archer) is a good pitcher. I think hes got great stuff. Hes a guy that I think hes going to be pretty good, but its going to take some time to get to that level." The teams next meet in late August at Tampa Bay. Desmond Jennings drove in both of the Rays runs with a double off Allen Webster in the third. Webster (1-0) pitched 5 1-3 innings in his first game this year in the majors, giving up two runs on three hits and five walks while striking out four. Webster left after Jackie Bradley caught Evan Longorias 400-foot line drive before crashing into the centre-field wall in the sixth. Koji Uehara pitched the ninth for his 21st save, striking out the last three batters. The win was the first of the season for the Red Sox at Tropicana Field, where they had lost five straight. Pedroia and Daniel Nava had two hits each for the Red Sox, who did not have a hit over the last five innings. The Rays nine-game winning streak was their longest in 10 years and the second-longest in franchise history. NOTES: Boston manager John Farrell has talked with backup INF-OF Mike Carp, who recently requested a trade. "I respect his desire to play more, and yet weve been very consistent with his role," Farrell said. "I understand when players want to get on the field more consistently." ... Derrick Brooks, who will be inducted into the NFL Hall of Fame next month, threw the ceremonial first pitch. ... The Rays open a three-game interleague series Monday night with RHP Jake Odorizzi (6-Cool pitching against Milwaukee RHP Kyle Lohse (11-4). ... Boston RHP Clay Buchholz (5-6) and Toronto knuckleballer R.A. Dickey (8-10) are the scheduled starters Monday night in the opener of a three-game series. Joe Schobert Jersey . Duhamel, from Lively, Ont., and Radford, from Balmertown, Ont., were second with 77.01 points, just behind Olympic bronze medallists Aliona Savchenko and Robin Szolkowy of Germany. The four-time world champs lead at 79. Jamie Meder Jersey . Saltalamacchia drove in the go-ahead run in the ninth inning, Henderson Alvarez won for the first time in three starts and the Miami Marlins beat the Braves 3-2 on Thursday night. http://www.brownsauthenticproshop.com/Youth-Calvin-Pryor-Jersey/ . With the final four being arguably the four best – and most complete – teams from the regular season, picking a winner is not as easy as it sounds.Winnipeg Goldeyes manager Rick Forney announced Sunday the acquisition of right-handed pitcher Chandler Barnard from the San Angelo Colts of United League for a player to be named later. Barnard, 28, was 1-0 with a 0.53 ERA in three appearances, including two starts, with San Angel o this season. He struck out 19 batters and walked just one in 17 innings pitched. He has previous American Associaation experience with the Lincoln Saltdogs, El Paso Diablos and Amarillo Sox. Nate Orchard Jersey. Barnard will start todays game against the Fargo-Moorhead RedHawks at Newman Outdoor Field at 1 p.m., as the Goldeyes conclude a seven-game road trip. The Goldeyes begin a six-game homestand Tuesday night against the Grand Prairie AirHogs, who will be making their first visit to Shaw Park. Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys 2019 NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys 2020 ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> O Juracie Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do:  
Możesz pisać nowe tematy
Możesz odpowiadać w tematach