Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów

Forum użytkowików serwisów: eMorze.pl polishSEA.com, jurata.com, jastarnia.com,
jastrzebia-gora.com, karwia.com, rewal.com, ustka.com,
wladyslawowo.com, krynicamorska.com, miedzyzdroje.com

FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Casey Cizikas Jersey[

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> O Władysławowie
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
xiaxue123

PostWysłany: Pon Maj 14, 2018 9:45 am    Temat postu: Casey Cizikas Jersey[ Odpowiedz z cytatem

Tiger Woods is the best golfer in the world Authentic Jaroslav Halak Jersey , but Mickelson is the most exciting, and he continues to prove that every week. He also is the most stubborn cuss out there, supremely confident in his own ability while flaunting a recklessness on the course that borders on the ridiculous.

All you need to know about that is what happened on the par-5 12th hole Sunday. It was a fascinating and hilarious scene between Mickelson and his caddiecoach Jim "Bones" Mackay. NBC happened to catch it perfectly. If you saw it, you know what I'm talking about. If you didn't, you've got to hear about it.

Mickelson badly pulled his drive into and under a thick plant that looked like pampas. With no stance for a left-hander, it looked like he would have to take an unplayable lie Authentic Brock Nelson Jersey , make a drop and take his medicine.

But not Phil. He wanted to hit the shot right-handed with an overturned 8-iron (he is right-handed in and used special right handed golf clubs, thread it through some palm trees and advance it far up the fairway.

"If I go right of that palm tree," Phil said to Mackay, pointing, "and left of that one, it's a fairly easy corridor."

This is where it got funny. Bones allows about a two-beat silence and then offers Authentic Anders Lee Jersey , "OK, the other option is to drop back here and play 3, and save 5 the hard way - which is what I like."

Now, very lawyer-like, Bones adds, "I see what you're saying. You got to ask yourself what the penalty is going to be if it ricochets off something playing right-handed. You could legitimately hit the ball right-handed Authentic Cal Clutterbuck Jersey , hit the trees and go out of bounds."

Phil never looks at Bones. Obviously not swayed, and with a tone of impatience, he says, "Well ..." He's like a kid being told he can't have candy before dinner. He doesn't have a really great argument.

Then Phil goes to grab his 8-iron and says to Bones, "I've hit these shots a bunch. It's not a big deal."

As Phil addresses the ball, Bones Authentic Josh Bailey Jersey , being the complete caddie he is, has one last question: "Can you see the ball when you stand over it?"

NBC anchor Dan Hicks offers, "That's the dynamic we see so many times ... Bones with the reins on Mickelson, but he's like a horse that wants to get away."

Adds Johnny Miller, "What wins out, the thrill mentality or the voice of reason?"

The Thrill wins of course Authentic Jordan Eberle Jersey , except he also loses. Mickelson rips the shot, but it hits one of the palm trees Mackay warned him about. The ball drops straight down however. That shows his quality of golf equipment Lucky for Mickelson, no bad carom.

"Where did it go? Where is it?" Mickelson asks Bones. (This is where Phil is probably thinking, "Maybe I should have listened?")

Lucky that he can carve the ball around the palm on his third shot, Mickelson does so, and eventually saves an impressive bogey 6. He probably would have had the same score if he had taken the drop Authentic Nick Leddy Jersey , but the point is that he could have also made a much bigger number because of his stubborness.

Nick Watney helped Mickelson out by also making bogey on the same hole, and that missed chance, among others, proved to be the difference.

Bottom line: Phil isn't going to change, nor do we want him to. He's just way too entertaining.

I can't see him ever winning a U.S. Open or another PGA playing this way, but he might get away with it to score another green jacket.

Miller had the day's best line: "I think if I caddied for Phil I'd have a shock collar for him."
Author's Resource Box

Sarfaraz Khan with GolfAndSports provides you reliable details to choosing discount golf clubs. Also advice you for left handed golf clubs for mens Anthony Beauvillier Jersey , ladies and juniors.

Article Source:

Are you looking for eco-friendly water heating solution? Don’t worry! Solar water heaters are there to save environment. Solar water heaters are one of the newest, cheapest, and quickest ways to start eliminating your home energy bills by going green.

Do you know that Electricity used in our homes is usually produced from combustion of coal and other fossil fuels, which creates pollution and emission that threatening our health and our planet? Solar water heater is pollution free mode heating water. It does not generate smoke or any other particle like coal, wood or any other non-renewable source of energy. It is also free of cost. Solar water heaters are better alternative to water heaters that run on electricity, gas or other non-renewable fossil fuels. Architects and builders have started installing solar water heater for new buildings and apartments. In some states government has made solar water heater mandatory for sanctioning the building plan.

Solar water heaters are completely eco-friendly. Homes need to have a south facing roof or other suitable spot to site the solar water heater and this need to be free from shade. The most efficient solar water heaters are in full sun for most of the day. Solar water heaters have the advantage of being very low cost to run and use solar energy Casey Cizikas Jersey , which is a completely renewable resource. They can, however, be more expensive to run and often require a supplementary heating source. Solar water heaters need to be fitted by a thermal engineer who can also give advice as to the best system to use, taking into account local climatic conditions. When considering a solar water heater it is also important to take into account any local planning requirements. Solar water heater needs solar panel to be installed on roof of your home.
SOLAR WATER HEATER
Solar Water Heating System consist of Solar flat plate collector and water tank suitable for inlet water with chlorine and fluorine content up to 100 ppm and supply hot water at the outlet.
Solar water heating system comprisi. Cheap Manchester United Jerseys Cheap Manchester City Jerseys Cheap FC Borussia Dortmund Jerseys Cheap FC Bayern Munich Jerseys Cheap FC Barcelona Jerseys Cheap Tottenham Hotspur FC Jerseys Cheap AS Roma FC Jerseys Cheap AC Milan FC Jerseys Wholesale USA Jerseys Wholesale Portugal Soccer Jerseys
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> O Władysławowie Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do:  
Możesz pisać nowe tematy
Możesz odpowiadać w tematach