Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów

Forum użytkowików serwisów: eMorze.pl polishSEA.com, jurata.com, jastarnia.com,
jastrzebia-gora.com, karwia.com, rewal.com, ustka.com,
wladyslawowo.com, krynicamorska.com, miedzyzdroje.com

FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

. Christopher Gibson stopped 25-of-28 sh

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> O Juracie
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
hfy962464

PostWysłany: Pon Cze 04, 2018 7:51 am    Temat postu: . Christopher Gibson stopped 25-of-28 sh Odpowiedz z cytatem

PANAMA CITY - Mexicos Carlos Ortiz won the Panama Claro Championship on Sunday for his first Web. Team USA Hockey Jersey .com Tour title, closing with a 6-under 64 for a four-stroke victory. The 22-year-old former North Texas player finished at 12-under 268 at Panama Golf Club and earned $112,500 to jump from seventh to second on the money list with $171,500. "I still cant believe it," Ortiz said. "I started kind of shaky. I was pretty nervous, I can admit it. ... I knew if I could shoot under par I would have a chance. The only thing I wanted was to have a chance on the back nine. I had it and I took it." His earnings total should be more than enough to guarantee a spot on the PGA Tour next season as a top-25 finisher on the money list. "Thats always been a lifetime dream," Ortiz said. "Its what we all work so hard for." Jason Gore was second after a 66. Daniel Berger, Derek Fathauer and Aron Price, the second-round leader, tied for third at 7 under. Berger and Fathauer shot 67, and Price had a 70. Alex Cejka, the winner of the season-opening Colombia Championship and second last week in the Brazil Champions, tied for 11th at 4 under after a 69. He earned $13,750 to push his tour-leading total to $235,150. Ryan Miller Jersey . Its Wu-Tang and Outkast in the final. Now, we all know youve played the role of Andre 3000 in the past, does that mean Outkast is getting your vote?AJ: You know it, you know it. Blake Wheeler Team USA Hockey Jersey .Y. -- Sore nose and all, Sidney Crosby had a goal and three assists to help Pittsburgh beat Buffalo 5-3 on Friday night, snapping the Penguins mini-slump and slowing the Sabres late-season surge. http://www.hockeyauthenticusaonline.us/Ryan-McDonagh-Jersey/ . -- The road to the Masters got off to a bumpy start Sunday for Tiger Woods when he withdrew from the Honda Classic with what he said was a lower back injury.GLEN FALLS, N.Y. - Bill Arnold scored the deciding goal on a power play late in the third period to lift the Adirondack Flames to a 3-2 victory over the Toronto Marlies in American Hockey League action on Wednesday.Ben Hanowski struck twice for the Flames (12-6-1), who handed Toronto its eighth loss in a row, while David Wolf chipped in with two assists.Brendan Mikkelson had a first-period ggoal for the Malies (5-11-2), who led 1-0 until Hanowski tied the game in the third period. Brandon Dubinsky Jersey. Greg McKegg also scored for Toronto.Adirondack goaltender Joni Ortio made 21 saves in the victory. Christopher Gibson stopped 25-of-28 shots in the loss.The Flames were 2 for 5 on the power play while the Marlies failed to score on their only chance with the man advantage. NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Wholesale White NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> O Juracie Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do:  
Możesz pisać nowe tematy
Możesz odpowiadać w tematach