Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów

Forum użytkowików serwisów: eMorze.pl polishSEA.com, jurata.com, jastarnia.com,
jastrzebia-gora.com, karwia.com, rewal.com, ustka.com,
wladyslawowo.com, krynicamorska.com, miedzyzdroje.com

FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

know everything about short love messages Cause You are full

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> O Łebie
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
siren

PostWysłany: Czw Kwi 14, 2022 8:05 pm    Temat postu: know everything about short love messages Cause You are full Odpowiedz z cytatem

short love messages

Let me breathe you, your love dominates my feelings and hits my heart with an endless tremor

I love you so much I will say it and repeat it to my last breath.

I love every detail about you.
No one can control my smile but you.
I want all the days, hours, and seconds with you.

I love you as much as I hope you will be mine and that God will bring us together.
My heart is attached to you very much and does not see anyone else.
And if they tell me I will not sum up my happiness in one word, I will say your name.
I will suffice with you among humans, you are the most beautiful thing I have in this life.

For love, you are my princess.
I have five crazy things about you: my heart, my soul, my mind, my eyes, and me.
With you, I don't care about everyone, because your presence keeps me from the whole world.
To spend my day with you here lies my happiness.

In short, you are the only man I wished to restore life to from the beginning.
And with you stories of endless happiness.
Can't be compared to someone who sings with water a beautiful song the feeling of travel and the night and then wins is my love.
I will be his lover, his wife, his pamper and his princess at the same time.

All the beautiful feelings inside me belong to you.
You are beautiful even when you are angry.
Everything I adore, everything that I like, I adore, everything that has to do with you, I adore.
So as not to deceive your heart! Click here to see the difference between like and love
love messages for husband
Click here and see how to own the heart of the one you love in simple steps!

Love Letters and Longing Messages Pictures of Love Letters a9207

I can't express my love for you as in my heart, but I never and never will turn to anyone else.
Listen to your heart, it knows everything because it came from yourself and to it it will return one day.
Between a whisper and nostalgia, throbbing pulses ask to escape to a world that brings me together with you.

I yearn for you every night, my soul embraces the moonlight, and the threads of the night precede me for a dream while I am in your arms.
I wished not to wish but failed and wished you.
The mist had captured my shadow and disappeared, and I ended up among the swarms of mist.
I plead with my weeping heart and complain in public, I see from my imagination an answer I asked with tears.

About you, I cried a mirage that will move me towards the mirage, O my heart, I will wake up from your madness.
And have mercy on my soul, God, this torment is not humiliation of passion but death, but, it may come after the distance, I will write tears on your turf, so my craftsmanship and tears become lovers, so do you know how my tears and my hair meet.
Above the hills, I am the one who melts in your roses and your shadow, and I am your only love, if it were absent, I would have forgotten the mist from you all.
Listen to your heart, it knows everything because it came from yourself and to it it will return one day.
I yearn for you every night, my soul embraces the moonlight, and the threads of the night precede me for a dream while I am in your arms.

It is a beautiful feeling that you love and be loved by a friend who is close to a lover. The important thing is that you love someone who is worthy.
You are the only one in my heart and I say it is not possible for me to hide.
And pass me as if you do not know that after you I am still alone.
I do not want to see you with others, I do not want anyone to approach you, so your hand hugs me, your eyes are mine, and you are all mine alone.
When I think of you I fall asleep from the world for a while and smile at the sight of you in my mind.

I think of you, and the squares are emptied of people, and I travel with your shadow towards the clouds towards the clouds. No one in existence is equal to my beloved, not even the moon.
Love letters and love

You are full of love my life
Naughty, crazy, stubborn, jealous, naughty I will approach you, to dance with you and dance with me when I miss you. And I feel the thirst for your soul, I water my pores with your perfume to breathe and calm down.
I love you...because you feel my sadness in the first sound of my voice and because you see my concern in the first revelation, and because you are the only one who knows the way to smile through my mouth.
Who are you to shorten the women of the earth, and adore you until the heartbeat addicted you?
Love is understanding and sympathy, not firmness and fear.

With you, my love of my heart, I believed that the warmth that through your pulse is the most beautiful and closest to my soul.
We ended yesterday with a promise to meet tomorrow and I do not know anything about tomorrow, with you many days were without tomorrow, I loved you very much.
My heart beats three times a second, one that calls out your name, another that adores you, and another that breathes in you.
There are many eyes looking at me, but I don't want the looks of all these eyes, I just wear you out.
I love you quietly, and I miss you with a noise, between my love and my longing; Your heart is still beating.

I love her work like my spoiled child.
My love, I am a part of your heart and I can't be anyone but you; You are my eternal love and you are my soul that passes away after you.
I will be satisfied with you...as if you are the life that I seek, for I have found in you all that I need.
If your love was the greatest of my sins, I would love you by night and seek forgiveness during the day.
My love, I will not live on earth without you or in the sky, your love has become more important to my soul than water and air.

You are the only one in my eyes, the most beautiful of women.
Where did I come from, I was always the master of myself, and now you own me, and you become my master.
The scent of your love I inhale between my lines, I write and know that you are waiting, and I know that you are now reading and wondering, from where did I know that you adore, this is my heart that feels you and if you do not know, I know that you will not talk even after you read, I love you, you.
The pinnacle of pain... To close my eyes and see you, and to be alone and see you, and to stand in front of the woman and see you, and to hint your gifts and see you, and to read your messages and see you, and when I return to my reality I do not see you.
Whoever loves sincerely always comes back even after a long wait, always finds in his heart nostalgia for you.

In the law of love, the morning in which you do not hear “good morning” from whom you love, remains at night until further notice; good morning.
Don't care who is good at love talk, but care about who behaves with you with love!
The eye that fills you will not look at anyone else, whether you are present or absent
The purple rose represents sad love, as if saying...((No matter what happens, I will always love you)).
Let me love from the pain of my soul... and the ache of my heart, and the burning of my soul.

Today I desire to say many things; The first of them I love you so much and the last of them I have no life without you.
You inhabit my pulse, in my thoughts, in my eyes, in my lungs in my words, in my language in my speech, and in my voice that I love you.
Before she left, I didn't want anything from her, I just wanted to ask her for my heart, but she left to leave me heartless and soulless!
I love you ten, seven for you, one for your name, one for your eyes, and one for your voice.
My love to you, from my heart I pledge not to love

https://msry.org/love-messages.html
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> O Łebie Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do:  
Możesz pisać nowe tematy
Możesz odpowiadać w tematach