Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów

Forum użytkowików serwisów: eMorze.pl polishSEA.com, jurata.com, jastarnia.com,
jastrzebia-gora.com, karwia.com, rewal.com, ustka.com,
wladyslawowo.com, krynicamorska.com, miedzyzdroje.com

FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Fun Wordle Game: How to Make a Wordle

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> O Karwii
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
windyn123

PostWysłany: Sro Kwi 20, 2022 10:53 am    Temat postu: Fun Wordle Game: How to Make a Wordle Odpowiedz z cytatem

What You Need
- A sheet of paper - Pencils, pens, or markers - Scissors - Tape To start the game, cut a square out of your sheet of paper. Write a word in the middle of the paper and draw circles around different letters. The word will then become a part of the wordle. Now that you have your colorful wordle, get ready to play!
How to Play the Wordle Game
The wordle online game is pretty simple. All you have to do is make a word cloud of your own words with the words you choose to use. For example, if I wanted to make a word cloud about my favorite food, I would type in "cheesecake" and "cake," then select the circle button to create my cryptic word cloud. Here's what it would look like: If you want more of a challenge, try playing the Wordle game by creating a word cloud about one of your topics for school or work. You can even create one about your favorite book or movie. The possibilities are endless!
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> O Karwii Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do:  
Możesz pisać nowe tematy
Możesz odpowiadać w tematach