Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów

Forum użytkowików serwisów: eMorze.pl polishSEA.com, jurata.com, jastarnia.com,
jastrzebia-gora.com, karwia.com, rewal.com, ustka.com,
wladyslawowo.com, krynicamorska.com, miedzyzdroje.com

FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

and seven fumble recoveries. Smith

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> Zasady, porady, prośby, informacje
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
langouba

PostWysłany: Wto Lip 17, 2018 9:57 am    Temat postu: and seven fumble recoveries. Smith Odpowiedz z cytatem

Jonny Bairstow reveals which caped hero he would dress up as, plus reflects on Englands Headingley victory, his second Test ton and Leeds Rhinos struggles… Headingley was a great Test match for myself and the team - and I also had a lot of fun chuckling at the crowd!There were loads of people in fancy dress - I saw foxes, plus Zippy from Rainbow and much, much more, and it just goes to show how great a place Headingley is to play and watch cricket. Jonny says he fancies dressing up as Robin If I attended I would probably come as Ron Weasley from Harry Potter - I have the hair for it - but having been to university I am no stranger to fancy dress, while I have pretended to be Batmans sidekick Robin in the past.Liam Plunkett would probably be my Batman - thats who he turned up as at a Yorkshire end-of-season do and as he is a bit taller than me we would probably look the part.Im sure there will be plenty of fancy dress up at Durham, too, with it being Bank Holiday Weekend, and I expect there will be people wanting to outdo the Yorkshire folk in those stakes. Im sure the Durham fans will be disappointed that Ben Stokes is out injured and so are we - we know the qualities he possesses in all departments.Hes our fourth seamer, a destructive batsman at No 6, and is superb fielding either in the slips or in the outfield, so it will be a big loss.Stokesy, too, will be frustrated that he wont be out there - thats the sort of competitor he is - but as he has two kids Im sure he will be kept pretty busy!We wish him a really speedy recovery, and we know that whoever comes in will do a sterling job. Jonny Bairstow’s return to the England team came about in the fifth ODI against New Zealand last summer SpecialI now have two Test centuries to my name after my 140 at Headingley, and although they have come in completely different scenarios, both were very special.The first one, my 150 not out against South Africa in Cape Town, was huge because it was my first in an England shirt but the second was big, too, as it was on my home ground with the side in a more difficult position.I didnt tell myself too much when I came in at 83-5 - you dont want to change too much about the way you have been playing so I didnt consciously adapt anything. Bob Willis and The Verdict panel praise Jonny Bairstow’s hundred against Sri Lanka at Headingley and look at the strides he has made since his early Tests I was slightly nervous in the nineties - if youre not in that situation then I think theres something wrong with you - but thankfully I was able get over the line.I enjoyed my partnership with Alex Hales - the runs he scored and the length of time he batted was imperative for us as we set a total that helped us win the game.Steven Finn played his part, too - his flick for four off sixth stump was an epic shot! He was delighted and we had a real laugh about it, but we quickly told him to get back in his box! Steven Finn, perhaps surprisingly, played some glorious shots at Headingley TurnaroundI didnt get to see much of Magic Weekend with the Test overlapping with it but it was obviously disappointing to see my side, Leeds, beaten by Wigan.Its been a real tough start for the team and they are currently bottom of the table, but they are a tough unit and have a brilliant fan base which will stand them in good stead.We must not forget that they won the Super League and Challenge Cup double last season and that over a long period of time the club has achieved a huge amount of success. Highlights from the Magic Weekend match between Leeds and Wigan The quality in the side is unbelievable and it will only take one or two games and for one or two things to go their way and then they will be on a roll - thats the nature of sport.Its like my golf game - Im hitting it really well at the minute but no doubt it wont be too long before it turns around and I am playing a few more shots than I would like!Watch live coverage of Englands second Test with Sri Lanka, from 10am, Friday, Sky Sports 2. Also See: WATCH: Players of First Test England fixtures/results Beefy backs Root, Broad Sri Lanka fixtures/results Jesse Barfield Jersey . Lynn was tied for 16th entering the fourth round, six shots behind leader Paul Waring. He started with two birdies and added three more on his last five holes at the Oceanico Victoria course for an 18-under total of 266. Marco Estrada Jersey .The 24-year-old quarterback spent four seasons at Northern Illinois and in 2013 was a finalist for the Heisman, which is awarded annually to the most outstanding player in U. http://www.officialbluejaysjerseysonline.com/authentic-aaron-sanchez-blue-jays-jersey/. Not Peyton Manning. Hes holding on to the heartache to stoke his competitive fire. Roy Halladay Jersey . They actually finished with a better record in ‘07 than they did in ‘06 but only marginally, going from 61 victories to 66. Justin Smoak Jersey . has left the San Jose Sharks to become the Boston Bruins director of player personnel.FOXBOROUGH, Mass. - Free agent defensive end Will Smith has signed with the New England Patriots. The 32-year-old veteran of 10 NFL seasons with New Orleans was a first-round draft pick out of Ohio State in 2004. Hes played in 139 NFL games with 120 starts and has 67 1/2 sacks, 20 forced fumbles and seven fumble recoveries. Smith was iimplicated in the Saints bounty scandal in 2012 and was suspended for four games, although that ban was dismissed by former commissioner Paul Tagliabue.dddddddddddd He spent the 2013 season on injured reserve with a knee injury suffered during training camp. In 2006, Smith made the Pro Bowl and had a career-high 10 1/2 sacks. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL Jerseys Stitched NFL Jerseys China Womens NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> Zasady, porady, prośby, informacje Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do:  
Możesz pisać nowe tematy
Możesz odpowiadać w tematach