Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów

Forum użytkowików serwisów: eMorze.pl polishSEA.com, jurata.com, jastarnia.com,
jastrzebia-gora.com, karwia.com, rewal.com, ustka.com,
wladyslawowo.com, krynicamorska.com, miedzyzdroje.com

FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

How do I connect my Canon printer to my computer wirelessly

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> O Ustce
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
enmicro3650

PostWysłany: Pon Maj 30, 2022 9:04 am    Temat postu: How do I connect my Canon printer to my computer wirelessly Odpowiedz z cytatem

Press and hold the Wi-Fi button on the ij.start.canon printer-top till the lamp flashes once. Step 2: The lamp next to the WiFi button also flashes blue. After this, go to the access point and press the WPS button within two minutes. As the connection between laptop and printer appears, flashing of Wi-Fi lamps and power will stop. Simply plug one end of the cable into the USB port on the Canon printer and the other into the USB port on your computer. Then, plug in the power cable and turn on the printer. After connecting the ij.start.canon printer with your computer, you can follow Step 2 to install the printer driver.
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
petergroft

PostWysłany: Wto Sty 16, 2024 2:49 pm    Temat postu: How do I connect my Canon printer to my computer wirelessly Odpowiedz z cytatem

On your computer, open the Settings or Control Panel and navigate to the "Printers" or "Devices" section.
Select "Add a printer" or "Add a device."
Choose "My printer is not listed" or "My printer is wireless."
Select your printer's network name (SSID) and enter the Wi-Fi password when prompted.

Regards,
Peter
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> O Ustce Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do:  
Możesz pisać nowe tematy
Możesz odpowiadać w tematach