Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów

Forum użytkowików serwisów: eMorze.pl polishSEA.com, jurata.com, jastarnia.com,
jastrzebia-gora.com, karwia.com, rewal.com, ustka.com,
wladyslawowo.com, krynicamorska.com, miedzyzdroje.com

FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomo¶ciZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomo¶ci   ZalogujZaloguj 

Alex Ovechkin heard Capitals fans chanting

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> o Krynicy Morskiej
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomo¶ć
laiyongcai92

Doł±czył: 24 PaĽ 2018
Sk±d: USA

PostWysłany: Pon Maj 27, 2019 3:13 am    Temat postu: Alex Ovechkin heard Capitals fans chanting Odpowiedz z cytatem

WASHINGTON (AP) — Alex Ovechkin heard Capitals fans chanting Cody Eakin Jersey , “We want 50!” after scoring his 49th goal of the season.“Next game,” Ovechkin said.The next game could bring milestones for Ovechkin and Washington, which beat the Carolina Hurricanes 4-1 Tuesday night to move to the verge of clinching a playoff berth. The defending Stanley Cup champions are a victory away from their 11th playoff appearance in the last 12 seasons.“That’s why we play 82 games, to clinch the playoffs,” Ovechkin said after adding to his NHL-leading goal total. “Both teams understand we need the points. I don’t know how the different teams played, I didn’t look at that, but that was important.”The Capitals beating the Hurricanes in regulation and results elsewhere made it a great night for Washington and a bad one for Carolina. The Columbus Blue Jackets’ defeat of the New York Islanders allowed the Capitals to extend their lead atop the Metropolitan Division to three points, and that, coupled with the Montreal Canadiens’ victory over the Florida Panthers, allowed those teams to gain ground on the Hurricanes.“You can’t look for help,” Hurricanes captain Justin Williams said. “That’s not the way you do it.You take care of your own business and if someone loses, great. But you go into everything assuming you need to win because every other team is going to win, too.”Looking for their fourth consecutive division title, the Capitals again came away with two points when there was a chance they’d fall into second place.“We don’t care too much about the standings,” said goaltender Braden Holtby, who made 27 saves. “We’re focused on trying to win a game Youth Colin Miller Jersey , so we’re not letting anything get in our head, saying we must win this or that or whatever.”Ovechkin’s go-ahead goal 4:31 into the third period put him one away from joining Wayne Gretzky and Mike Bossy as the only players in league history with 50 in eight different seasons. With his 656th career goal, the Russian superstar tied Brendan Shanahan for 13th on the all-time list, but has to wait for No. 50 this season.“It would be nice to get it,” Ovechkin said. “But we still have five games. I have lots of chances to score tonight, but finally I get one because I think last couple games I didn’t use my chances. It was important goal and I’m happy with the win.”Countryman Evgeny Kuznetsov assisted on goals by T.J. Oshie, Ovechkin and John Carlson to give him three on his bobblehead night. Nicklas Backstrom added an empty-netter as Washington won its second consecutive game.“I wish every player on the team have a night like that,” Kuznetsov said. “Bobblehead is special. Of course, when your organization does something for you and fans cheering for you, you want to give them back something. The best thing we give them the win.”The Hurricanes had their two-game winning streak snapped despite 24 saves from Petr Mrazek and a goal by Dougie Hamilton during a delayed penalty. Carolina still leads Montreal and Columbus in the race for the final two playoff spots in the Eastern Conference, but a flat effort Tuesday didn’t help.“They were good. We were not,” coach Rod Brind’Amour said. “Put those two together, and we really had no chance in that game. That’s what it felt like the whole way.”NOTES: Oshie’s goal was his 23rd of the season. … Hamilton scored his second goal in four games. … Capitals D Michal Kempny missed his third consecutive game with a lower-body injury that could sideline him for the remainder of the season.UP NEXTThe Capitals open a three-game road trip when they visit the Hurricanes on Thursday in the second half of the teams’ home-and-home series. RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) Cam Ward allowed an early goal when the puck stuck in his skate. With Arizona trying to force overtime, the Carolina goalie used his glove to prevent another one.Jeff Skinner scored his second goal with 1:58 left, and the Hurricanes beat the Coyotes 6-5 on Thursday night despite giving up a weird goal with a puck lodged in Ward’s skate.”That first one was probably one of the weirdest goals I’ve ever seen Calvin De Haan Jersey Womens ,” Skinner said. ”You stick with it, though, and it paid off for us.”Skinner added an assist, and Valentin Zykov scored two goals, the second tying it at 5 with 10:14 remaining. Phil Di Giuseppe had a goal and two assists, and Jaccob Slavin had three assists.Teuvo Teravainen also scored, and Ward made 28 saves for Carolina. The Hurricanes had lost six of eight.Alex Goligoski scored twice, including arguably the most bizarre goal of the season when Ward unknowingly skated across the red line with the puck lodged in his right skate.Rookie Clayton Keller had a goal and an assist, Josh Archibald and Nick Cousins also scored and Darcy Kuemper stopped 24 shots for Arizona. Eliminated from the playoff race last week, the Coyotes won at Buffalo on Wednesday night for their second straight victory.”We scored five goals, 5-4, if we lock it down, we win the game,” coach Rick Tocchet said. ”We have to learn as a team, when you’re a little bit tired, you have to have mental toughness. You can’t just say you’re tired Womens Deryk Engelland Jersey , and I’m going to make a stupid mistake. You’re tired, you can still be focused. … Good teams know they tired, and they can still stay in their structure, and I felt our guys gave in.”Skinner’s winner came when he backhanded his blocked shot past Kuemper after some slick passing from Di Giuseppe and Slavin. Ward preserved the lead with a slick glove save off Oliver Ekman-Larsson’s blast with about 40 seconds remaining.Goligoski’s second goal came on a power play with 10.3 seconds left in the second period and put the Coyotes up 5-4.His first goal was the one everyone will be talking about .Ward skated behind the net to play the puck midway through the first, and it somehow wedged inside his right skate. The play was not blown dead, so Ward returned to the net and as he dug into his crease, the puck crossed the goal line. After a brief video review, the goal was awarded to Goligoski.”It’s bad luck for Ward there, but good for us, obviously,” Tocchet said.For the Hurricanes, that was a fitting application of Murphy’s Law to a once-promising season that has gone awry.”That’s a first – got to be a first,” coach Bill Peters said. ”It was one of those where you’re shaking your head, wondering `What else? What’s next?”’Since a victory over New Jersey on March 2, Carolina had gone into a tailspin – a slump marked by consecutive third-period collapses – to all but eliminate itself from the playoff chase. The Hurricanes entered nine points behind the Devils for the East’s final playoff spot.NOTES: Keller has points in seven straight games and is one goal shy of the team rookie record of 22 set by Peter Mueller in 2007-08. … Teravainen and C Sebastian Aho also each have points in seven straight. … Arizona D Niklas Hjalmarsson went down with an apparent leg injury late in the second. … The Hurricanes have given up at least three goals in six straight games.UP NEXTCoyotes: Continue their six-game road swing at Florida on Saturday night.Hurricanes: At Ottawa on Saturday night.—
Wy¶wietl posty z ostatnich:   
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> o Krynicy Morskiej Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do:  
Możesz pisać nowe tematy
Możesz odpowiadać w tematach