Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów

Forum użytkowików serwisów: eMorze.pl polishSEA.com, jurata.com, jastarnia.com,
jastrzebia-gora.com, karwia.com, rewal.com, ustka.com,
wladyslawowo.com, krynicamorska.com, miedzyzdroje.com

FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomo¶ciZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomo¶ci   ZalogujZaloguj 

With the 2014 NFL regular season

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> o Krynicy Morskiej
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomo¶ć
laiyongcai92

Doł±czył: 24 PaĽ 2018
Sk±d: USA

PostWysłany: Wto Maj 28, 2019 7:29 am    Temat postu: With the 2014 NFL regular season Odpowiedz z cytatem

With the 2014 NFL regular season over and the playoffs underway and most fantasy leagues over and done with Jordan Scarlett Jersey , fans will begin to discuss the draft (especially those people whose teams didn't make the playoffs). The NFL draft is one of those events in the sporting world that is not a game, but is followed with the same careful analysis as the playoffs. It may be four months away, but analysts and casual fans alike have all started to pontificate what certain teams need, which free agents could offset draft needs, and which players will be drafted earliest.Obviously at this point these hypotheses are little more than idle talk, but many people offer valuable and interesting insight regardless. One of the biggest and most discussed aspects in any draft are draft slides. While each person and their confused mother can come up with a definition for draft slide, there are two fundamental criteria; at least one of which must be met in order for a player to have slid in the draft. The player must be a highly projected (at least first round, usually early first round) pick whose draft stock diminishes due to a bad Pro Day, or off field incident, or that high projected athlete must simply not be picked until later than predicted on the day of the draft.A draft bust is a player who is projected to be drafted early Jonah Williams Jersey , is drafted early, but goes on to have a poor overall pro career. A steal, with Tom Brady being a notable example, is a late round pick who goes on to have an outstanding career. This is not new information, but among some fans, there is a serious lack of clarity regarding what constitutes the basic differences among these terms. Without further rambling and clarification; here is our list of the NFL's 15 most notorious draft slides of all time. Criteria to determine the list membership and ranking will be the overall notoriety of the player, combined with how far they slid in the draft itself. It’s the time of year when World Cup skiers get worn down with flu, fever and general fatigue – and all of the protagonists in Tuesday’s giant slalom were affected by it in one way or another.

Viktoria Rebensburg of Germany returned from two weeks in bed to claim her third win of the season while overall World Cup leader Mikaela Shiffrin cited fatigue as a factor after an uncharacteristic fall in the first run

”It’s Day 7 on snow in a row and Day 11 or 12 on snow with only one day off,” Shiffrin told The Associated Press. ”So it’s a lot. It’s definitely a point in the season where fatigue is starting to build up.”

Sitting third after the opening leg, Rebensburg had the fastest second run to finish 0.03 seconds ahead of first-run leader Ragnhild Mowinckel of Norway amid perfect conditions at the Kronplatz resort.

”After this period when I was lying at home on my couch watching other girls ripping it wasn’t easy to stay patient http://www.bengalscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-drew-sample-jersey ,” Rebensburg said. ”But now I’m 100 percent healthy.”

Mowinckel was 0.21 ahead of Rebensburg at the final checkpoint but lost speed through the final gates. Still, it was the Norwegian’s best career result and she celebrated as if she had won.

Defending champion Federica Brignone of Italy finished third, 0.66 behind, despite a fever that kept her out of Sunday’s super-G in Cortina d’Ampezzo.

”In between runs I was almost asleep,” Brignone said. ”But I tried not to think I’ve been sick the last few days and lying in bed all day long. … I tried to give everything in front of my people.”

Shiffrin lost control of her inside ski coming around a turn as she entered the toughest section of a slope named Erta, which translates as steep. With a gradient of 61 percent in that section, Shiffrin slid a long way down the course but immediately got up and was not injured.

”I got on my inside ski going over that breakover and it was the one turn that I knew like, `Have some direction, it gets really steep after this. It’s a short breakover. And you just want to make sure you’re on point on this turn,”’ Shiffrin said. ”And I was going into it really aggressive but fine.

”It happens Germaine Pratt Jersey ,” Shiffrin added. ”One of the things I’ve been working on the most is putting the pressure on my outside ski so I don’t boot out like I did.”

After missing a gate on Sunday in the Cortina super-G, it marked the first time in more than six years that Shiffrin failed to finish two consecutive races. The last time came in back-to-back slaloms in Courchevel, France, and Flachau, Austria, in December 2011 – before the American registered her first World Cup podium.

It was the 16th career World Cup win for Rebensburg, who also won the giant slalom at the 2010 Vancouver Olympics. Rebensburg’s other wins this season came in the season opener in Soelden, Austria, in October and then in Killington, Vermont http://www.bengalscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-ryan-finley-jersey , in November.

Marta Bassino of Italy finished fourth and Sara Hector of Sweden was fifth.

Shiffrin still holds a massive 843-point lead over Rebensburg in the overall standings. In the GS rankings, Rebensburg moved 37 points ahead of Shiffrin.

”That’s how it goes when you’re pushing the limits,” Shiffrin said. ”I’ve been exploring that mentality of pushing my limit. I like to step in the race course to know that my skiing is good enough that I could ski at 90 percent but it’s more fun when I’m really hammering.

”And with GS there’s a lot of really awesome competition,” Shiffrin added. ”When I watch these girls I know they’re not holding back.”

Shiffrin had been undefeated this year in the technical disciplines of GS, slalom and parallel slalom with five straight wins.

She has two more technical races in Lenzerheide, Switzerland, next weekend before she travels to South Korea for the Pyeonghchang Olympics.

This story has been corrected to show that Shiffrin has failed to finish two consecutive races before.

More AP Olympic coverage:
Wy¶wietl posty z ostatnich:   
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> o Krynicy Morskiej Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do:  
Możesz pisać nowe tematy
Możesz odpowiadać w tematach