Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów

Forum użytkowików serwisów: eMorze.pl polishSEA.com, jurata.com, jastarnia.com,
jastrzebia-gora.com, karwia.com, rewal.com, ustka.com,
wladyslawowo.com, krynicamorska.com, miedzyzdroje.com

FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Getting the bad people out of my life

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> HYDE PARK
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
linchao

PostWysłany: Wto Sty 07, 2020 4:42 am    Temat postu: Getting the bad people out of my life Odpowiedz z cytatem

It’s been a rough season across the board for the Jaguars and their lack of success on the ground is a big part of that.The Jaguars led the league in rushing last season Tanner Lee Color Rush Jersey , but have dropped to 19th this year. Running back Leonard Fournette‘s difficulties have played a big role in that dip.Fournette missed six games with a hamstring injury, missed another due to a suspension and has gained just 396 yards on 115 carries while he’s in the lineup. He got just one carry in the second half of last Sunday’s loss to Washington and a comment he made to reporters on Thursday may explain why the team was looking elsewhere.“I could be in better shape http://www.jaguarsfanstore.com/Gardner-Minshew-II-Jersey ,” Fournette said, via Jacksonville.com. “I’m fine Ryquell Armstead Jersey , though.”Offensive coordinator Scott Milanovich said questions about Fournette’s condition were “for somebody else,” but the Jaguars are closing in on an entire season without a back rushing for 100 yards in a game and that’s not where they thought they’d be when they took Fournette fourth overall in 2017. Turning things around on that front will be essential to better days in 2019. Jaguars running back Leonard Fournette had a rough 2018 season that left him with a lot to prove in his third year with the team.Fournette discussed the changes he made to be in position to boost faith in his ability to help the Jaguars during an appearance on SiriusXM NFL Radio. Fournette has lost weight and says he feels light on his feet http://www.jaguarsfanstore.com/Quincy-Williams-II-Jersey , but turned away from the field when asked about the biggest changes he made this offseason.“I just tried to focus on my personal life,” Fournette said. “Getting the bad people out of my life Josh Oliver Jersey , focusing on myself so I won’t have to worry about no problems coming into the season or even coming into camp. I know football is going to take care of itself if I put mind into it and work hard every day. It’s really the personal things, just trying to be in a better place.”If a cleaner off-field life leads to better results on the field http://www.jaguarsfanstore.com/Jawaan-Taylor-Jersey , Fournette and the Jaguars should both find themselves in a better place than they were in 2018.
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> HYDE PARK Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do:  
Możesz pisać nowe tematy
Możesz odpowiadać w tematach