Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów

Forum użytkowików serwisów: eMorze.pl polishSEA.com, jurata.com, jastarnia.com,
jastrzebia-gora.com, karwia.com, rewal.com, ustka.com,
wladyslawowo.com, krynicamorska.com, miedzyzdroje.com

FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Air Jordan 10

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> O Jastarni
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
EvangelineLew

PostWysłany: Wto Kwi 07, 2020 4:56 am    Temat postu: Air Jordan 10 Odpowiedz z cytatem

From Rod Higgins to Sam Vincent to Larry Brown, Jordan Jordan 6 has been very generous when it comes to giving those in his circle of trust opportunities. Michael Finely made it into the Jordan cabal before he played a minute of college ball, let alone the NBA. As a googly-eyed high school kid, Finley played Jordan to a game of H-O-R-S-E and lasted longer than anybody expected. Earning MJ's respect that day, Jordan would show his appreciation years later when he made Finley one of the first members of Jordan Brand. Finley would live up to his end of the bargain, earning a pair of All-Star appearances and an NBA championship. Fun Fact: Like the ad and the smirk on MJ's face implies, The University of North Carolina was not a Jordan Brand school in 1997. Another North Carolina school proudly wore the Jumpman during the 1997-98 season, and thankfully it was not Duke.

Sadly, the partnership lasted only a few years and Wade on to Li-Ning, but his short stay there was impactful to say the least. ÿþIn a little over a week, the Air Jordan XXX will be revealed ( in earnest ). This thing that we have loved and cherished since 1985 is getting a 30th iteration. If the Air Jordan was a person, it would be old enough to do just about anything  drive a car, hit the Air Jordan XI club, buy a house, get married, have kids  except run for President. And look, if Kanye West can run for President, so could a hypothetical human representation of the Air Jordan. But yeah, 30 Air Jordans. If you've been around for the entire life of the Air Jordan, that should hit you a little bit. Look at all of the things that the Air Jordan has outlasted to get to this point.

The shoes were Air Jordan 1 on display, all three pairs. The Air Jordan 32 Rossa Corsa, the Air Jordan 32 Bred, and the Air Jordan 32 Low in Black and Red. 10:00 pm  Once the unveiling commenced we were given a chance to try out the shoe on-court. The court where we played in was on the roof top as well.. Yes, the set-up was as cool as it sounds. Jordan Brand gifted us a pair of the Air Jordan 32 along with some Jordan Brand apparel to match with it. We suited up, ran some drills and played a quick game to test out the latest and greatest from Jordan Brand. Not pictured, the endless amount of food and drinks, including an entire pig leg, yes pig leg. Edit: Shout out to russbegston for snapping a pic of the gigantic pig leg. My opinion on the shoe? I dig it. I've always wondered what our favorite retros Air Jordan 1 Retro would look like in a modern aesthetic.

I basically view the Air Jordan 32 as a modernized version of the Air Jordan 2. The Air Jordan 2 inspiration behind the shoe evident, but the 32s also have their own style and look to them. I'm a huge fan of how Flyknit looks, and this new high-tenacity yarn used for the Flyknit uppers provides the shoe with a nice stretch, support and zonal lockdown. In other words, not only does the upper look good, but it also performs. I also think the Air Jordan 32 looks great off the court as a casual wearing sneaker, something many of the newer Jordans have failed to succeed in doing so. ÿþAn Air Jordan 6 PSG is reportedly dropping this summer, and another preview of the style is shown. Just like the recent iterations of the AJ 1 and AJ 5, this iteration is made in collaboration with the Paris Saint-Germain football club.

Covered in an official colorway of Iron Grey, Infrared 23, and Black, the model sports a similar theme like the AJ ^ "White Infrared" but it's also detailed with a 3M reflective Iron Grey upper instead. The model is topped of contrasting black accents, pops of Infrared throughout and PSG branding. Look for the Air Jordan 6 at select Jordan Brand stores and online in July 2019. Click and bookmark our official Air Jordan 6 PSG hub page now for everything you need to know about the silhouette and where to buy it online. Always keep it locked to KicksOnFire for the latest in sneaker news, release dates and where to. We already knew about the Air Jordan 13 being a part of the lineup, but the other three are a complete surprise to us. Included in this year's Doernbecher collection will be the LeBron 13, Nike Air Max 95 and the Nike Air Max2 CB '94.

Probably because I have a history with it. I remember seeing the shoe for the very first time. I had gotten my 1988-89 College Basketball Preview issue of Sports Illustrated. It was the November 16, 1988 issue. There was a feature on Sonny Vaccaro and his relationship with Air Jordan 10 Nike. There were pictures of true blue and fire red Air Jordan 3s on the background of the first few pages. Then I turned the page and there it was. Phil Knight, in a board room, wearing a Jordan 3 track suit, with a white and black pair of Jordan 4s. At first glance I wondered what they were, but upon closer inspection the Jumpman tipped it off. They HAD to be the new Jordans. But they wouldn't be available for months. How could Nike have allowed this leak? I [img]http://www.boredsloth.com/images/large/jordan 6-015cma.jpg[/img] wasn't able to get a pair at original release.
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
maryCalantha

PostWysłany: Sob Kwi 11, 2020 5:08 am    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Very good, I think I found the knowledge I needed. I will see and refer some information in your post. thank you !
slope game
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> O Jastarni Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do:  
Możesz pisać nowe tematy
Możesz odpowiadać w tematach