Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów

Forum użytkowików serwisów: eMorze.pl polishSEA.com, jurata.com, jastarnia.com,
jastrzebia-gora.com, karwia.com, rewal.com, ustka.com,
wladyslawowo.com, krynicamorska.com, miedzyzdroje.com

FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

balenciaga sneakers mens

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> O Jastarni
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
RoyPeacock

PostWysłany: Czw Maj 14, 2020 6:47 am    Temat postu: balenciaga sneakers mens Odpowiedz z cytatem

You will definitely not be overlooked when you wear this and balenciaga sneakers womens I can see it being worn perfectly with some of Balenciaga's more exotic haute couture gowns! NB: This review is for the Balenciaga version and not the Lapidus one! I literally just purchased this fragrance! I read the reviews here and ran to this exotic fragrance outlet that sells all the classics. I was able to get the original Balenciaga Rumba instead of the Ted Lapidus version. This fragrance caught me off-guard when it was first sprayed on - deep, dark woodsy and classic -and I needed time to decide. It developed over the space of 15 mins on my pulse point and it was amazing - it morphed into a stunner! The lady in the store, that told me up-front that she hated it, smelled my arm and stared at me in shock!

It is kind of sensual, too, so a great evening perfume! My bottle is still Balenciaga's, so I hope Ted Lapidus has not spoiled it. IMO, if you like Miss Balmain, Rochas Femme and Jolie Madame, you might like it too. I also think that men could give it a try, as it is not extremely feminine in its appeal, but still rather smoky sweet. Rumba is definitely a keeper, my balenciaga speed trainer 'must have' and a winner in terms of value for money. EDIT: I bought also Rumba by Ted Lapidus - and noticed the color of the juice is pale in comparison to the robust Balenciaga's. I have not tried it yet, but I have a gut feeling it is not gonna be the same. You win some; you lose some. "Balenciaga" RUMBA, a recent blind buy, does not work with my skin balenciaga shoes for men chemistry, it seems.

This composition is so much smoother, energetic yet even tempered with a nice woody base and what feels a little like green musk. L'Essence has a subtle juicy quality about it. I'm surprised that there is no citrus listed, like a twist of pomelo. It reminds me a little of a more vivid and smoother DSQUARED2 She Wood. Energetic yet meditative all at once. Violets do that to me, both the dark leaf and the silky flower. I love the cedar in this too -- more pronounced than the other woods, aromatic yet soft and well balanced with rooty, bitter vetiver, sweet sandalwood and light-handed patchouli. Much like other reviewers have noted, it reminds me of rain -- nectarous, fat, glassy raindrops falling from the soaked brown leaves of a tall limb, catching the scent of sweet air as it balenciaga shoes women falls onto my tongue.

I've received a tester of this for which I've paid far too much, because I was intensely curious. Let's get one thing out of the way right now: this is definitely unisex. In fact, I believe that 9 out of 10 random blindfolded people would guess that this comes from the men's department. But I think this is mostly because of what mainstream perfumes dictate as 'masculine' and 'feminine'. 'L'Essence' does not care about such labels however. In fact, I've never smelled a scent that's more averse to letting itself be labelled than this one. It's indescribable. So let me just tell all you ladies who conform to the 'traditional' femininity as it is dictated by Lancôme for example (and there is nothing whatsoever wrong with that): this is not for you. 'L'Essence' smells like a walk through a fresh, lush forest during and after rainfall.

The forest that holds mystery behind every tree, where you can't spot a single animal, yet you know they're there, probably hiding from the rain. And it's green. So. Intensely. Green. It reminds me a bit of my grandfather's aftershave and his Paco Rabanne, though it's not nearly as definitively masculine. This association may also come from the fact that my grandparents' house bordered a deep, dark forest in the back. In the morning granny usually opened all the windows and the fresh scent of the dewy morning forest would enter the house like an invasion. It often rained there during the night, and this scent is very reminiscent of that. So this might explain my association with my grandfather's scent as they were always a part of his morning routine and went hand in hand with the forest smell.

My imagination convinced me to blind buy L'Essence, just because the reviews mention words like green, dark, forest, and elves. I was intrigued. I don't own any green scents (not a fan, really), nor did the original Balenciaga Paris convince me balenciaga sneakers mens to buy it, but I am so glad I decided to take my chances with this one! It took me a week before I decided to write a review and still cannot find the right words. I am enchanted. I reach out for it every day and cannot stop sniffing myself, I'm finding it delicious and love the way it evolves. Nothing sharp, nothing sour, feels like silk from start to end. Longevity is good, sillage is weak but I only mind because I wish others would experience it. Smile [img]http://www.muitotosto.com/images/shoes/balenciaga speed trainer-430zis.jpg[/img] This is actually a younger fresher version of Paris!!
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> O Jastarni Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do:  
Możesz pisać nowe tematy
Możesz odpowiadać w tematach