Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów

Forum użytkowików serwisów: eMorze.pl polishSEA.com, jurata.com, jastarnia.com,
jastrzebia-gora.com, karwia.com, rewal.com, ustka.com,
wladyslawowo.com, krynicamorska.com, miedzyzdroje.com

FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Patek Philippe Annual Calendar 4936 Yellow Gold Diamond Moth

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> Zasady, porady, prośby, informacje
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
jaigeo

PostWysłany: Pią Maj 05, 2023 10:05 am    Temat postu: Patek Philippe Annual Calendar 4936 Yellow Gold Diamond Moth Odpowiedz z cytatem

Patek Philippe Ref. 5004J-017 “Michael Ovitz” Black, Gold and Tachymeter.

On display at Christie's upcoming Hong Kong sale is the Patek Philippe ref. 5004J 'Michael Ovitz'. Lot 2520 is one of the high quality watches replica in The Triazza Collection, an impressive collection owned by a prominent Hong Kong businessman.

The series is dominated by Patek Philippe. Other timepieces in the collection include the Patek Philippe tourbillon pocket watch that won first prize at the Geneva Observatory in 1931 (also offered in the same auction) and the Patek Philippe ref. 2499 that once belonged to Eric Clapton.

"MSO" - Michael Steven Ovitz
"MSO" initials on this reference. The 5004J immediately reveals that it is one of many, I would ask for at least two dozen, special bespoke watches that Patek Philippe has been making for Michael Ovitz since 2011.

Often described as a "super agent," Mr. Ovitz co-founded Creative Artists Agency (CAA), once a major Hollywood talent agency. After a brief stint at Disney, he is now known for his impressive art collection, some of which are on display at his equally impressive home in California.

Although the reasons for Patek Philippe's move to Ovitz are not known, industry legend has it that the replica watches online were an expression of gratitude by the Sterns after Ovitz had helped in important ways. Mr. Ovitz has only publicly reviewed the watches once, in a 2021 Robb Report article:

"Ovitz, a 35-year collector, placed his first bespoke order, but his goals were ambitious: he asked for several different references, each in a variety of metals with unique dials .

His regret was not foreseeing two problems. The first was a misunderstanding of his own psychology: he was afraid of breaking these special treasures by wearing them, so he never even took some out of the packaging.

"My second mistake was I didn't ask them for an exclusive design," Ovitz said. "So I see a lot of [Patek Philippe] watches come up with my designs and I don't want that. I want unique pieces.

Ovitz responded by parting ways with some Pateks because his initials “MSO” were discreetly placed at six o'clock. "

Many, if not most, "MSO" wholesale fashion watches have been sold on the secondary market, including special models by refs. 3940, 3970, 5050, and 5059.

As with many most custom Patek Philippe watches, the "MSO" version may be unique, though so similar to other custom watches that it could be mistaken for another. It is worth noting that many of the 'MSO' watch are similar to the special custom watches made for Eric Clapton some years ago, especially in their use of Roman or Breguet numerals and leaf-shaped hands.

black and gold
This is actually the second time I have looked at this watch; the first was when it was auctioned off at Phillips in 2018. For me, it was one of the highlights of the 2018 auction, and four years later it is still an extremely attractive watch. This is a handsome watch in black and gold, the high-contrast combination is nothing new, but it's immediately striking and generally attractive.

As with most special order Patek Philippe watches, this ref. 5004J is distinguished only by its dial, which has many functions. Despite the dial being crowded to the point that almost all of the available space is filled, the design is crisp enough for visual appeal and legibility and works well.luxury replica watches

The dial differs from that of the standard model in almost every way. For starters, it has a tachymeter on the periphery instead of the normal seconds hand on the standard dial. It also has a logo for special order reference. The 12 o'clock marker on the 5004 is usually a Roman "XII" or Breguet numeral.

Interestingly, the dial also has double dot markers. The hour markers are golden spheres, while the minute markers have circular luminescent markers every five minutes. While this may seem redundant, it works fine here.

The reason for the luminous dots on the minute track is presumably to match the luminous hands, but it could also be to differentiate the 'MSO' version of the model from similar reference models. 5004s done for Eric Clapton.Discount replica watches

Apart from the dial, the rest of the watch is the same as the standard model.

Therefore, the case remains the same size, which means it is both small and thick. The case diameter is slightly over 36 mm, but the height is close to 15 mm, which is necessary to accommodate the height of the split-seconds mechanism.

The movement, of course, is the CHR 27-70 Q, a hand-wound movement based on the Lemania 2310. Since the split-seconds mechanism was an add-on to the base movement, the movement never resembled its successor, an in-house movement that was developed from the outset to accommodate the split-seconds. But the CHR 27-70 Q has its fans, mostly because it's no longer available, making it some sort of historical artifact.replica watches for men
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> Zasady, porady, prośby, informacje Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do:  
Możesz pisać nowe tematy
Możesz odpowiadać w tematach