Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów

Forum użytkowików serwisów: eMorze.pl polishSEA.com, jurata.com, jastarnia.com,
jastrzebia-gora.com, karwia.com, rewal.com, ustka.com,
wladyslawowo.com, krynicamorska.com, miedzyzdroje.com

FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

How to play Connect 4

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> HYDE PARK
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
blabling2

PostWysłany: Czw Cze 15, 2023 5:27 am    Temat postu: How to play Connect 4 Odpowiedz z cytatem

Connect 4 belongs to the genre of simple thinking games for 2 people in about 10 minutes, suitable for ages 6 and up.
Similar to the "classic" card game among students, but connect 4 has a higher difficulty and requires you to calculate smartly. The player's goal is to arrange four pieces of his color in a row horizontally, vertically, and diagonally to win. The game has simple, fast rules and many different variations for you to choose from.
Rule:
Place a multi-hole chessboard between two players. Each player chooses a color and takes all the pieces of that color.
The younger player will go first, and then the turn will be alternated between the two.
During your turn, you drop a piece of your color into one of the 7 columns of the vertical chessboard, letting that piece fall freely until it hits the bottom or another piece. Then pass the turn to the next person.
The first player to place four pieces in a row in a horizontal, vertical, or diagonal row wins.
If the board is filled and there is still no winner, the two players are considered tied.
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Hloe

PostWysłany: Pon Cze 19, 2023 5:18 am    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

It looks too childish to be honest...
Powrót do góry
SienJoe

PostWysłany: Pon Cze 19, 2023 8:04 am    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

People choose those hobbies that bring them pleasure. it is foolish to criticize their choice. I am an avid baseball fan myself - https://melbet001.com/ Sometimes I hear that gambling is a bad hobby. But why should I stop if it brings me joy and money. I made my choice and I really like it. I advise you to be less categorical in your judgments.
Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> HYDE PARK Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do:  
Możesz pisać nowe tematy
Możesz odpowiadać w tematach