Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów

Forum użytkowików serwisów: eMorze.pl polishSEA.com, jurata.com, jastarnia.com,
jastrzebia-gora.com, karwia.com, rewal.com, ustka.com,
wladyslawowo.com, krynicamorska.com, miedzyzdroje.com

FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

continues until Wednesday.

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> O Juracie
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
hfy962464

PostWysłany: Wto Mar 27, 2018 7:50 am    Temat postu: continues until Wednesday. Odpowiedz z cytatem

MINNESOTA (6-7) at DETROIT (9-4)Sunday, 4:25 p. Miguel Sano Jersey .m. ET, FoxOPENING LINE — Lions by 7 1/2RECORD VS. SPREAD — Minnesota 8-5, Detroit 7-6SERIES RECORD — Vikings lead 69-35-2LAST MEETING — Lions beat Vikings 17-3, Oct. 12, 2014LAST WEEK — Vikings beat Jets 30-24, OT; Lions beat Buccaneers 34-17AP PRO32 RANKING — Vikings No. 22, Lions No. 8VIKINGS OFFENSE — OVERALL (2Cool, RUSH (13), PASS (30).VIKINGS Defence — OVERALL (12), RUSH (23), PASS (6).LIONS OFFENSE — OVERALL (16), RUSH (29), PASS (9).LIONS Defence — OVERALL (2), RUSH (1), PASS (10).STREAKS, STATS AND NOTES — Lions DT Ndamukong Suh had two of teams eight sacks against Minnesota in October. Detroit DE Ziggy Ansah had 2 1/2 sacks and forced fumble in that game. ... Minnesota QB Teddy Bridgewater has 119 passer rating in past two games. Detroits Matthew Stafford has 123 rating in past two. ... Vikings have lost only two fumbles this season, fewest in NFL. ... Minnesota has allowed league-low 131 points in last eight games. ... Vikings have had 29 red zone chances — league average is 41. ... Detroit WR Calvin Johnson has 19 catches for 304 yards and three TDs in past two games. In last 19 home games, he has 135 catches for 2,343 yards. ... Lions DeAndre Levy has seven INTs since 2013, most in league by LB. ... Detroit S James Ihedigbo trying for fourth straight game with INT. ... Lions have allowed 20 rushes of at least 10 yards, fewest in NFL. ... Detroit is second in league in average time of possession at 32:38. ... Lions are 20 of 32 on field goals for league-worst 62.5-per cent success rate.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Joe Mauer Jersey .twitter.com/xBTpoAKLJk — Daryl Zerr (@darylzerr) May 29, 2014 @BarDown I give to you the @SquirrelsNCHL aka the Fighting Squirels. Bert Blyleven Jersey . A person familiar with the decision told The Associated Press the Steelers will part ways with the former Pro Bowler, a move that hardly serves as a surprise after fifth-year linebacker Jason Worilds agreed to accept a "transition player" tag last week. http://www.mlbtwinsonline.com/authentic-kevin-jepsen-twins-jersey/ . After Mariota was pushed around by Stanford on Thursday, finishing 20/34 with 250 yards and two touchdowns in Oregons Title hope-crushing defeat, hes going to need a poor performance or two from the remaining frontrunners to have a shot at the most coveted individual trophy in college sports.JEREZ, Spain - Sebastian Vettel posted the fastest lap for Ferrari on the first day of pre-season Formula One testing, while last years championship runner-up Nico Rosberg clocked a massive 157 laps.Rosberg lost out on the title to Mercedes teammate Lewis Hamilton in a gripping and often tense tussle last year that went down to the final race in Abu Dhabi.Today every lap counts, I can feel Im rusty, Rosberg said. Im definitely not as good now as I was on Sunday in Abu Dhabi. So I need to use these days to get back up to speed.The season opens on March 15 in Melbourne, and if Sundays testing is anything to go by, Rosberg is in the mood to upstage Hamilton.I want to become an even better driver this year, Rosberg said. Thats my aim and my personal challenge and its a great challenge.The German driver was so keen to pile on the laps that he even had lunch sitting in his car.That was the goal, to do a lot of mileage. Of course Im feeling pains here and there, he said. The good thing is that we havent found any major problems yet. Reliability is very important for us. Try to find problems and get them sorted before the first race.Vettels best lap of 1 minute, 22.62 seconds was .157 quicker than Swedish driver Marcus Ericsson and .486 better than Rosberg.There are ffour days of testing. Justin Morneau Jersey. Hamilton drives on Monday and Wednesday.Daniel Ricciardo was fourth fastest — .716 behind — and completed 35 laps in his Red Bull.The first impressions are good. Well get a few more laps over the next few days, but so far everything seems pretty encouraging, the Australian driver said. I can feel a step forward. I wont go into too much detail but it is there.Ricciardo was the only driver to break Mercedes stranglehold last season, winning three races and outdoing four-time F1 champion Vettel — who left Red Bull to join Ferrari.We knew (Mercedes) came out with a pretty awesome package last year and they probably just refined it and perfected it, Ricciardo said. I expect them again to be the ones to beat coming into Melbourne. But Im not intimidated either. I think its a reachable target for us.Ferrari is desperate to find a way back to the top in F1, and last year failed to win a race for the first time since 1993.The team shakeup saw Fernando Alonso leaving to join McLaren, but it proved an unhappy day for the Spaniard as he managed only six laps.The long session was interrupted twice, with the red flag coming out for the second time when Carlos Sainz Jr stalled his Toro Rosso.Testing continues until Wednesday. Discount NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China China Jerseys Cheap Jerseys NFL China Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping China NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> O Juracie Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do:  
Możesz pisać nowe tematy
Możesz odpowiadać w tematach