Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów

Forum użytkowików serwisów: eMorze.pl polishSEA.com, jurata.com, jastarnia.com,
jastrzebia-gora.com, karwia.com, rewal.com, ustka.com,
wladyslawowo.com, krynicamorska.com, miedzyzdroje.com

FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

type of player on the edge

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> O Juracie
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
hfy962464

PostWysłany: Wto Maj 08, 2018 7:49 am    Temat postu: type of player on the edge Odpowiedz z cytatem

AUBURN HILLS, Mich. Kevin Pillar Jersey . -- With interim coach John Loyer hoarsely shouting instructions, Brandon Jennings and the Detroit Pistons ran away from the San Antonio Spurs in the third quarter. Jennings finished with 21 points, and the Pistons beat San Antonio 109-100 on Monday night in Loyers first game at the helm. Detroit abruptly fired Maurice Cheeks on Sunday after only 50 games as coach, but although theyve been unimpressive for the most part this season, the Pistons have played better lately. The comfortable win over the Spurs was Detroits fifth in seven games. "I told them it was going to be an emotional day," Loyer said. "I told them I thought we can play, collectively, for longer periods of time better than we have." Rodney Stuckey scored 20 points for the Pistons, and Greg Monroe added 15 points and 10 rebounds. Marco Belinelli led the Spurs with 20 points. Detroit pulled even with Charlotte for the final playoff spot in the Eastern Conference, and the Pistons have shown flashes recently of the potential they thought theyd have this season. After signing Josh Smith and trading for Jennings in the off-season, Detroit is barely ahead of last seasons pace in terms of wins and losses. Jennings has been terrific lately, though. After scoring 35 points with 12 assists Saturday against Denver, he orchestrated another strong offensive effort Monday. San Antonio, meanwhile, turned the ball over eight times in the third quarter, when Detroit pushed its lead from 11 to 20. The Spurs finished with 19 turnovers, giving the Pistons all the help they would need. "We lost the game because we probably played the worst defence weve played all season, especially in the first half," San Antonio coach Gregg Popovich said. "We didnt bring it mentally or physically, and the Pistons did." Loyers sideline demeanour was quite a change from Cheeks more calm approach. At one point, Loyer came all the way across midcourt to give instructions as the Pistons were trying to hold on. "Theyre both two different coaches," Jennings said. "One is loud, the other one is kind of laid back. Theyre both great guys -- especially Cheeks. Hes like a father figure to me, so hes definitely going to be missed. But this is the NBA, so I know how that goes." The Pistons went on a 12-2 run in the third to take a 73-52 lead, then added a few more highlights later in that quarter. Smith threw down a one-handed dunk after a turnover by San Antonio, and Jennings made a layup after Detroits Andre Drummond blocked Aron Baynes shot emphatically off the glass. Jennings missed from the perimeter, then stole the ball near midcourt and went in for a three-point play to make it 84-62. "I told the guys today, just when we were in the locker room, Im so proud of them," Loyer said. "I only thought there was about a three-minute period where they showed more energy, more determination than us. You show determination, hustle for 45 of the 48 minutes, youre going to be pretty successful most nights." San Antonio is in the midst of a nine-game road swing. Belinelli was back after dealing with back spasms, but the Spurs were without Manu Ginobili (left hamstring) and Kawhi Leonard (right hand). The Pistons went on a 15-4 run in the second quarter, capped by a 3-pointer by Jennings that put them ahead 57-45. "They played hard," San Antonios Danny Green said. "They wanted to play with some passion and they got loose balls." NOTES: The Pistons have won five straight at home after starting 7-15 at The Palace. ... After Cheeks firing, Popovich was asked about the key to his longevity with the Spurs. "I have information on everybody," he joked. "And Ive threatened everybody Ill let it out unless they keep me as long as I want to stay." ... Ginobili has joined the Spurs on this road trip, but hes not expected to play until after the All-Star break. Jason Grilli Jersey . Halladays resume as a Blue Jay is among the elite in the franchises 36-year history. Over 12 seasons in Toronto, he was named an All-Star six times. He had arguably the finest campaign of his career in 2003 when he posted a 22-7 record, a 3. Jesse Barfield Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. http://www.teambluejaysprostore.us/JA-Happ-blue-jays-jersey/ . They find themselves trying to knock each other out in the Western Conference finals for the second straight year. The Blackhawks prevailed last year on their way to the Stanley Cup, and they have the early lead this time after taking the opener, 3-1.SURREY, B.C. -- The BC Lions expect to regain key linebacker Solomon Elimimian and veteran kicker Paul McCallum for Thursday nights home opener against the defending Grey Cup champion Toronto Argonauts. The Lions (0-1) started poorly against the Stampeders in their opening round clash in Calgary on Friday, and although they managed to outscore the hosts in the second half, they still lost 44-32. It was a frustrating game for Elimimian (ankle) to watch, and he admitted after Mondays practice that one point he "was about to throw a couple of chairs." "It was definitely tough," he said, before adding he was "expecting" to play in that game. "But that was last week and we have 17 more regular-season games to go." And that starts with a home date with the Argonauts (1-0), who fought back to overcome Hamilton 39-34 last week on the back of solid contributions from running back Chad Kackert (10 rushes for 112 yards and a touchdown) and wide receiver/kick returner Chad Owens. Elimimian is looking forward to the challenge of stopping that pair, along with QB Ricky Ray, who went 24-34 for 368 yards and four touchdowns against the Ti-Cats. "They have a great offence and a great offensive game," the 26-year-old said. "I just think the big thing for us is just doing what we do, and thats run to the ball and be physical and if we do that well be fine." Lions head coach Mike Benevides was looking forward to having Elimimian back at his disposal on defence as his team looks to avoid falling into a 0-2 hole. "The biggest thing that Solly brings to us is obviously that downhill mentality to defend the run," he said. "It gives us a little bit of synergy that we had in training camp and it just gives us another run stopper thats comfortable with `Biggie (LB Adam Bighill)." Besides Elimimian, the Lions should also be boosted by the return of 43-year-old McCallum, after Benevides watched his punter go through the motions Monday. "Paul did all the place kicking, he felt good, he did some punting and really showed some power," Benevides said. "So its gonna be on him because hes a pro and hes been around a long time. But I really liked what I saw from his place kicking. "He tells me he feels good, so Im gonna make sure that he is entirely confident that hes not feeling (the groin injury) anymore and well take a hard look at him." The news wasnt as promising for Lions star centre Angus Reid (lower back), with Benevides saying he will still be evaluated on a weekly basis. Justin Smoak Jersey. . "Obviously, hes getting better all the time," the coach said of the 36-year-old. "The thing with him is its gonna be a week-to-week thing and for him its about loading it, meaning hes in the weight room doing squats, hes practising and then the true tell-tale will be how sore he is the next day or two days after." With the 13-year pro still sidelined, snapping duties will once again fall to second-year player Matt Norman, who is being groomed as Reids eventual replacement on the offensive line. The 25-year-old former guard struggled with the count in the loss to Calgary but said he had already put it behind him. "Ive looked at film, made some corrections and now Im focusing on Toronto," he said. Norman doesnt see Torontos visit as a tool for motivation, adding he maintains "the same level of intensity each week". "I dont go up or down depending on who were playing," he said. "I keep the same level of motivation and confidence for each game, to me its just another game." Despite his issues at centre, Norman had the full support of Lions QB Travis Lulay and Benevides as he makes the difficult transition. "Those types of things happen, they do happen, and Matt doesnt like it when they happen and its tough," said Lulay, who completed 21 of 36 passes for 283 yards and a touchdown against the Stampeders. "But its part of the process, you have to make mistakes to find out what you need to be better at so thats something hes obviously very conscious of. But Matts a pro, hell get those things ironed out and well get better there." Benevides said Normans errors were more glaring than others because of his job hiking the ball to Lulay on each possession. "You just have to grow with that a little bit, (but) when you look at the totality of the game, he played fine," he said. "Week to week hes gonna get better and you have to also give him a chance to go through some of these learning curves." NOTES: DE Julius Williams could make his first appearance in a Lions jersey on Thursday. Said Benevides: "He got some work on the weekend and were gonna take a hard look at that because if Julius can get in hell help us and that will give us a different type of rotation and a different type of player on the edge."aThe Lions added import LB Yaser Elqutub to their practice roster Monday. Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys 2019 NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys 2020 ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> O Juracie Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do:  
Możesz pisać nowe tematy
Możesz odpowiadać w tematach