Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów

Forum użytkowików serwisów: eMorze.pl polishSEA.com, jurata.com, jastarnia.com,
jastrzebia-gora.com, karwia.com, rewal.com, ustka.com,
wladyslawowo.com, krynicamorska.com, miedzyzdroje.com

FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

season in 26 starts over 156 1-3 innings.

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> O Juracie
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
hfy962464

PostWysłany: Pon Cze 04, 2018 7:25 am    Temat postu: season in 26 starts over 156 1-3 innings. Odpowiedz z cytatem

MARSEILLE, France -- Defending champion Jo-Wilfried Tsonga came through a stern test against 117th-ranked Jan-Lennard Struff to win 7-6 (4), 7-5 Saturday, setting up an Open 13 final against third-seeded Ernests Gulbis of Latvia after he upset top-seeded Richard Gasquet of France 6-3, 6-2. Roger Staubach Jersey . Tsonga was pressured by the German player in both sets. The Frenchman saved five break points in the first set. Struff broke his opponent at the start of the second set, before saving three break points of his own in the next game. But Tsongas experience told when he broke Struff twice at the end of the second set to reach his 19th career final, where he will bid for an 11th title. He leads 3-1 in career head-to-heads against Gulbis, who has won all four of his previous finals. In beating Gasquet for the first time at his third attempt, Gulbis had 15 aces and proved clinical on Gasquets normally strong serve, converting three of his four break-point chances. "Today was very good. Everything was working: serve, backhand," Gulbis said. "I was a bit tired from yesterday, so I just tried to keep the points short and I felt so good doing that." It was a frustrating afternoon for Gasquet, who again fell at the semifinal stage after his defeat to countryman Gael Monfils at the Open Sud de France in Marseille earlier this month. "It was very difficult for me. He was just better," Gasquet said. "On a fast surface like this, its very tough to play against somebody like Ernests. He was just more powerful than me and didnt have any weakness. I didnt have any chances, not a single break point." Troy Aikman Jersey .com) - One point guard will return, while another will sit when the Minnesota Timberwolves visit American Airlines Center to take on the Dallas Mavericks. Brice Butler Jersey . Raonic, the No. 8 seed from Thornhill, Ont., had 18 aces in the match. He needed one hour 39 minutes to complete the victory. http://www.cowboysfootballgearshop.com/dak-prescott-jersey/ . General Manager Sam Presti said the three-time All-Star had knee swelling that would not subside, and the procedure was intended to solve the problem. He said doctors determined that a loose stitch was to blame for the swelling, that Westbrooks lateral meniscus has healed properly and the procedure was successful.SAN FRANCISCO -- Right-hander Matt Cain has been placed on the 15-day disabled list a day after being hit in the pitching arm on a line drive from Pittsburghs Gaby Sanchez. Cain departed in the fourth inning of a 10-5 loss to the Pirates on Thursday. X-rays on Cains bruised forearm were negative. He was hit when Sanchez led off the fourth with a groundout. Trainer Daave Groeschner and manager Bruce Bochy hustled out to check on the pitcher, who walked off the mound on his own moments later. Damien Wilson Jersey. Cain allowed three runs and seven hits in 3 1-3 innings. With the Giants out of the playoff race, there will be no reason to rush Cain back. He is 8-8 with a 4.43 ERA this season in 26 starts over 156 1-3 innings. NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Wholesale White NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> O Juracie Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do:  
Możesz pisać nowe tematy
Możesz odpowiadać w tematach