Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów

Forum użytkowików serwisów: eMorze.pl polishSEA.com, jurata.com, jastarnia.com,
jastrzebia-gora.com, karwia.com, rewal.com, ustka.com,
wladyslawowo.com, krynicamorska.com, miedzyzdroje.com

FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Kaya turned the ball into his own net

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> Zasady, porady, prośby, informacje
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
langouba

PostWysłany: Sro Lip 04, 2018 7:21 am    Temat postu: Kaya turned the ball into his own net Odpowiedz z cytatem

Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your emails at cmonref@tsn.ca. Hi Kerry, Thursday nights Bruins-Blackhawks game had a goal by Patrice Bergeron initially waved off by the referee, but video review clarified it was a good goal. The situation had Blackhawks goalie Corey Crawford scramble behind the net, lose the puck to Brad Marchand, who quickly threw it out to Bergeron who one-timed a shot at the net, and in. During this time, Crawford pushed the back of the net up as the puck crossed the goal line, between the posts. I understand the ruling was that it is a goal as the net didnt come off its post moorings. The question I have, is what if Crawford completely knocked the net off, on his own, as the puck went through? According to the video ruling, they indicated "because the posts remained in place, it was a goal." If the posts didnt remain in place, and the puck went in, wasnt there a rule in place that allows the goal, if the defending team knocks the net off on their own? I know this is also a delay of game penalty but, in a shooting situation, would this have counted, if Crawford knocked the net off just before the puck went in? Thanks, Louie Melissis from Whitby Hi Louie, Once the referee on the goal line waved off an apparent goal scored on a Patrice Bergeron shot that entered the net from the front position and immediately exited under where Corey Crawford had tipped the goal frame forward, the other on-ice officials quickly gathered to share their perspective on the play. During this conference it was determined (and convinced the ref that initially waved it off) that a good goal had resulted and the initial call on the ice was reversed. Video review was then initiated and it was confirmed that the puck did cross the goal line and that the goal frame was considered in its proper position as spelled out in Rule 78.4. (The goal frame shall be considered in its proper position when at least a portion of the flexible peg(s) are still inside both the goal post and the hole in the ice.) Under Rule 38.4 (Situations Subject to Video Review), the video goal judge (Situation Room) is allowed to rule that the puck crossed the goal line and did so prior to the goal frame being dislodged under subsections (i) and (ii). If however, Crawford had knocked the net completely off the moorings prior to the puck crossing the goal line, the video goal judge could only advise the referee that the net was off the mooring prior to the puck crossing the goal line. The resulting verdict through the review process could only be "no goal". Louie, situations subject to video review aside, the referee can award a goal under Rule 63.6 when he determines that the goal post is displaced, either deliberately or accidentally, by a defending player, prior to the puck crossing the goal line between the "normal" position of the goalposts. We saw Cam Atkinson of the Columbus Blue Jackets awarded a goal under this rule in their big win over the Detroit Red Wings on Tuesday night. For a goal to be awarded, the goal post must have been displaced by the actions of a defending player, the puck must have been shot (or the player must be in the act of shooting) at the goal prior to the goalpost being displaced, and it must be determined that the puck would have entered the net between the normal position of the goal posts. On this play, if Crawford had knocked the net completely off its moorings (accidentally or otherwise), it would have required a similar conference by the officials to award a goal since the ref closest to the net did not think that the puck had crossed the line between the goal posts! Video review would not be able to assist them in making this call since it is not reviewable and therefore must be determined by the referee(s) on the ice. I am quite sure the same verdict would have eventually been rendered on the ice and a goal would have been awarded to Bergeron. Boston is really bringing their "A" game at the absolute perfect time of the season. The Caps and Flyers draw the Bruins this weekend in afternoon games. Huge points for playoff standings are on the line this weekend with several meaningful 4-point games; Leafs, Flyers, Blue Jackets, Caps, Wings, Minnesota, Phoenix, Dallas, Vancouver just to name a few! Have a great weekend everyone and enjoy the exciting playoff race. Chukwuma Okorafor Steelers Jersey . With a win tonight, Buehrle will match Yankees ace Masahiro Tanaka for the most wins in the majors with 11. Buehrle is 10-4 with a 2.32 earned run average, but has lost his last three starts, including a 7-3 setback at Yankee Stadium last Wednesday. James Washington Jersey . Dirk Nowitzki scored 25 points, Shawn Marion had 22 and the Mavericks beat undermanned Philadelphia 124-112 Friday night, handing the 76ers their 10th straight loss. http://www.footballsteelerstore.us/Black-Friday-Mason-Rudolph-Jersey/.com) - Demario Richard posted four touchdowns and Kweishi Brown came up with a key late interception as No. Terrell Edmunds Steelers Jersey . The roster changes have been constant and continuous since late last year, but even with their 46-man roster set for the start of the season, the banged-up Bombers will be kicking off Week 1 with a handful of fresh faces and back-ups in the starting lineup. Custom Steelers Jerseys . It was well worth the wait. Manning and the Denver Broncos waited eight long months, then another 33 minutes to get the season started because of a lightning storm.ISTANBUL - Neymar scored two goals and made another as Brazil beat Turkey 4-0 in a friendly on Wednesday, giving coach Dunga his fifth win in a row since returning to the national team after the World Cup.Neymar broke the deadlock in the 21st minute and rounded off the scoring in the 60th. Turkey defender Semih Kaya scored an own goal in the 25th and Brazil midfielder Willian found the net in the 44th after a pass by Neymar.The Turkish crowd loudly chanted Neymars name after his second goal and jeered the home side during parts of the match.I was really moved by that, Neymar said. Its another stadium, another country that will be in my heart forever. I cant explain. I never imagined something like this.Brazil has won every game since Dunga took over after its disappointing home World Cup. It had previously beaten Colombia, Ecuador, Argentina and Japan.Dungas team has outscored its opponents 12-0.The team played well from the beginning, defending well, controlling ball possession and capitalizing on the scoring chances that we created, Chelsea midfielder Willian said.The five-time world champion will play its final match of the year on Tuesday against Austria in Vienna.We need to keep improving day after day, Parist Saint-Germain defender David Luiz said. We need to have our feet on thhe ground and try to improve in all areas all the time.ddddddddddddTurkey has made a slow start in qualifying for the European Championship and is last in its group with only one point from three matches.Neymar opened the scoring after a perfect 40-meter (40-yard) pass by midfielder Fernandinho. The Barcelona striker controlled the ball with his chest before breaking into the penalty area unmarked and tapping the ball into the corner. His second goal followed a one-two with Willian that allowed him to make a run inside the area for another easy finish.It was Neymars 42nd goal in 59 matches with the national team. He is six goals short of the 48 scored by Zico, Brazils fourth-leading scorer of all time.I think Im going through the best moment of my career, Neymar said. But I dont want to stop here. I want to keep getting better and better.Turkeys Kaya turned the ball into his own net while trying to block a cross from the right flank by FC Porto fullback Danilo.Willian added Brazils third with a low shot after Neymar set him up following a run through the left side of the area.Dunga was without players from Brazilian clubs as the local season is reaching its decisive rounds. He left out players such as Kaka and Robinho, who had been called up for friendlies last month. Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Cheap Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Discount Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys ' ' '
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> Zasady, porady, prośby, informacje Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do:  
Możesz pisać nowe tematy
Możesz odpowiadać w tematach