Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów

Forum użytkowików serwisów: eMorze.pl polishSEA.com, jurata.com, jastarnia.com,
jastrzebia-gora.com, karwia.com, rewal.com, ustka.com,
wladyslawowo.com, krynicamorska.com, miedzyzdroje.com

FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

what they wanted. We know thats not the truth,

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> Zasady, porady, prośby, informacje
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
langouba

PostWysłany: Czw Sie 09, 2018 3:44 am    Temat postu: what they wanted. We know thats not the truth, Odpowiedz z cytatem

SAN DIEGO -- Andrew Cashner was back on the mound for the San Diego Padres, who found just enough offence late in the game to beat the Washington Nationals. Yonder Alonso homered with two outs in the ninth inning to tie the game and Cameron Maybin hit an RBI bloop single with two outs in the 11th to give the Padres a 4-3 victory Saturday night. Chase Headley started the winning rally when he singled to left with two outs off Craig Stammen (0-2). Alonso walked before Maybin singled in front of right-fielder Jayson Werth. Headley easily beat the throw home. "I managed to get just enough bat on it," Maybin said. "It feels real great. Were grinding, man. It was bigger to get a win tonight. Weve been scuffling but weve been battling every night. For me it was huge because we have a chance to win the series tomorrow." Joaquin Benoit (2-0) pitched a perfect 11th for the win. Alonso tied the game at 3 in the ninth when he homered into the Jack Daniels party deck atop the right-field wall on a 1-1 pitch from Rafael Soriano. It was Alonsos fifth homer and Sorianos second blown save in 14 opportunities. Alonsos shot denied Washington rookie Blake Treinen his first big league win. Treinen was on track for the win after Ian Desmond hit a 432-foot, two-run home run with two outs in the seventh inning to give the Nationals a 3-2 lead. Cashner left with a 2-0 lead after six innings in his return from the disabled list. The tall Texan allowed only two hits, struck out five and walked one on 70 pitches. Out since mid-May with a sore right elbow, Cashner retired his final 16 batters and lowered his ERA to 2.13. "Its good having him back out there," Maybin said. "Hes a bulldog. Were confident whenever that guys out there." Cashner got in trouble in the first inning when the Nationals had runners on second and third with one out. But catcher Rene Rivera threw out Kevin Frandsen when he strayed too far off third and Ryan Zimmerman forced Adam LaRoche at second to end the inning. "It was fun to get back," Cashner said. "First inning there was a little trouble, but it was a big throw by Rene getting that out there. I think my fastball had the most movement Ive had in a long time." Nick Vincent replaced Cashner and surrendered the lead in a span of five batters. LaRoche doubled with one out and scored on Ryan Zimmermans double to right. With two outs, Desmond homered well over the 396 sign in centre field. The Padres had the potential winning run on second after Rivera doubled off the left-field wall with one out in the 10th. Chris Denorfia struck out and Everth Cabrera flied out to left. Rivera was stranded at third in the eighth after he doubled to left and was sacrificed by pinch-hitter Denorfia. Cabrera flied out to centre and Carlos Quentin, pinch-hitting for left-hander Will Venable against righty Tyler Clippard, struck out. Treinen was making his third career start. He allowed two runs and five hits in six innings, struck out one and walked one. After his last start on May 22 his spot was skipped due to two days off. San Diego took a 2-0 lead against the rookie in the fourth on RBI doubles by Headley and Maybin. "I felt good physically," Treinen said. "I felt like I was getting myself in trouble by getting behind in counts. But I made pitches when I needed to and then in that one inning I threw some pitches out over the plate." NOTES: The Padres drafted Johnny Manziel, the Cleveland Browns quarterback and 2012 Heisman Trophy winner while at Texas A&M, in the 28th round of the MLB draft, the 837th player taken. ... The Nationals drafted Ryan Ripken, the son of Hall of Famer Cal Ripken Jr., in the 15th round. ... Nationals 3B Anthony Rendon sat out with a sore right hand. He was struck trying to field Carlos Quentins smash in the fourth inning and committed a throwing error. He committed a fielding error the next inning. Manager Matt Williams said Rendons hand was swollen and "pretty sore." ... To make room for Cashner, LHP Jason Lane was designated for assignment. ... The series concludes Sunday when RHP Jordan Zimmermann (4-2, 3.59) is scheduled to start against lefty Eric Stults (2-6, 5.03). Sadio Mane Liverpool Jersey . That was OK with him. He was just happy his team came away with two points. Letestu redirected Jack Johnsons shot from the point with 2:38 left, lifting the Blue Jackets past the Tampa Bay Lightning 3-2 on Monday night. Andrew Robertson Jersey .ca has you covered for whos in, whos out and what to expect from all 30 teams. http://www.footballliverpoolstore.com/Women-Loris-Karius-Liverpool-Jersey/.C. United on Wednesday night. Forward Bright Dike scored the games only goal in the 85th minute on a foggy night in Bradenton, Fla. Dejan Lovren Jersey . The unrestricted free agent agreed to terms with the club on Thursday on a one-year, two-way deal worth $700,000. Jordan Henderson Liverpool Jersey .Y. - Geno Smith shouted a couple of mighty expensive expletives.Time to go to work. After four months of everyone telling you how good you are, the transition of now proving how good you are begins. Yes, the contract still has to be signed and a residence found, but in a matter of 30 days for those drafted in the first round of this years NFL Draft, expectations will be high, as now you have to prove your worth. As always, it was an interesting process at Radio City Music Hall with limited drama and more logic than risk. The logic began early with with Jadeveon Clowney and Greg Robinson going #1 and #2 to the Houston Texans and St. Louis Rams, respectively. Blake Bortles at #3 was a surprise, but then again the Jacksonville Jaguars have serious quarterback developmental problems, so this was a need pick more than a move for the best available player. Where the draft became interesting was when the Buffalo Bills moved up to take Sammy Watkins out of Clemson. As an organization, I doubt they will regret the move 365 days from now, as Watkins is about as sure as you can get (barring injury, of course). When you look at the Bills right now, and this is despite the trade earlier today of Stevie Johnson to the San Francisco 49ers, Watkins and Robert Woods make for a solid tandem at wide receiver. Add CJ Spiller at running back and EJ Manuel has a lot to work with. And all four are similar in age , that age being young . A #1 pick in 2015 is a lot to give up, but Watkinss ability to take a short pass and make it into a major gain is phenomenal. A good aggressive move by the Bills. The next 3 picks (Khalil Mack to the Oakland Raiders , Jake Matthews to the Atlanta Falcons and Mike Evans to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers) were expected. But then how about the Cleveland Browns? Justin Gilbert at corner to work in tandem with Joe Haden, also a first-round pick, was a bit surprising, but getting Johnny Manziel buy trading up four spots with the Philadelphia Eagles was smart, Draft day football. So the Browns created a top cornerback and a new quarterback and will have two first-rounders in 2015 with the Bills pick. Nice day of Draft strategy for Cleveland. I think Manziel will do well in the NFL. Kyle Shanahan will be his offensive co-ordinator and personal coach and that is significant in that it was Shanahan who coached Robert Griffin III in Washington. Whatever developmental mistake he made, if any, in Washington, he will not make in Cleveland with Manziel. The next seven picks had reason and thought about the until # 16 with the Dallas Cowboys. Now Zack Martin from Notre Dame will be a solid player, but Dallas allowed the third-most points in NFL history last year, so it did not make sense to draft a guard/tackle with their first. Yes, their center and last years first-rounder, Travis Frederick, was outstanding lastt year, but there were glaring needs ignored.dddddddddddd The Pittsburgh Steelers beat Dallas to the Ryan Shazier pick one spot before and he was a player who Dallas wanted, but Calvin Pryor and CJ Mosley went to the New York Jets and Baltimore Ravens with the next two picks! Both would be instant starters in Dallas. This one made no sense unless Zack Martin is a star very soon. Another team that made a good move was the New Orleans Saints with Brandin Cooks. They traded up with the Carolina Panthers and took the player who most emulates Darren Sproles, who is now an Eagle. Sean Payton is a master designer of both physical football on offence and speed football the next series. Cooks is a speed element that, in the Mercedes Superdome, could be difficult to contain. Pick #23 by the Kansas City Chiefs was pretty smart too. Dee Ford of Auburn fell off the evaluation radar completely as the Draft came closer to happening. He is a good speed rusher and now the Chiefs have three of them on their Roster. The Seattle Seahawks beat the Denver Broncos because of the pass rush in this years Super Bowl and the Chiefs took notice. Maybe the biggest risk/reward draft pick was #29 by the New England Patriots. i dont know much about Dominique Easley, a defensive lineman out of Florida, other than that he has had two ACL surgeries. If you are unfortunate to have a third, it is tough to remain explosive as your main body part is wearing out. I am sure the Patriots investigated his health intensely, but it is a risk, especially when you consider Rob Gronkowski and Aaron Hernandez, that I am surprised they would take. Finally, Mike Zimmer and his Minnesota Vikings had a good day. Anthony Barr at # 9 out of UCLA could be a star on the horizon and then trading up with Seattle to get Teddy Bridgewater was also smart. The fans at Radio City Music Hall gave Bridgewater a standing ovation for a quarterback who lives for his mothers heath and dropped hard after his pro day. It will be really interesting to see how he does and, if he does well, it will put into dispute the emphasis on physical skills versus football skills coming out of college. He is in a great situation as Mike Zimmer will improve the defence, Adrian Peterson will be Adrian Peterson and with Phil Loadholt at right tackle and Matt Kalil at left tackle, Teddy Bridgewaters in-pocket skills will be supported. Bridgewaters coach by position is Norv Turner, who is responsible for Troy Aikmans success and Alex Smiths best year in San Francisco. Its a nice place to be. The first round is over in the NFL Draft and you know every team will say they got precisely what they wanted. We know thats not the truth, but with six more rounds to go, there still is optimism for all involved . Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jersey Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jersey Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap New York Giants Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys ' ' '
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> Zasady, porady, prośby, informacje Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do:  
Możesz pisać nowe tematy
Możesz odpowiadać w tematach