Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów

Forum użytkowików serwisów: eMorze.pl polishSEA.com, jurata.com, jastarnia.com,
jastrzebia-gora.com, karwia.com, rewal.com, ustka.com,
wladyslawowo.com, krynicamorska.com, miedzyzdroje.com

FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

I was contemplating returning to slayer training

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> O Jastrzębiej Górze
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Alexis002

PostWysłany: Sro Sty 26, 2022 9:19 am    Temat postu: I was contemplating returning to slayer training Odpowiedz z cytatem

CCB could be worth it at Frosts for me if I can find perhaps a slight increase of 1-2 minutes on RuneScape gold speed each time. I know it would be beneficial, but I'm contemplating whether Rigour will be better. And, I often pick up bolts even if wearing Ava's Alerter (not knives, however). The additional cost/hit of chaotic would be noticable, as Ava's does nothing to reduce that cost. We're not quite sure but I'll choose the next item to buy once I'm at 90 Dg.

I was contemplating returning to slayer training and I'm now thinking about what equipment i need to purchase. the equipment i currently have has proven to me that it won't help me in the at all with my tasks. Its a glory helmet, a neitnoz Helm torags platebody dragon legs, boots, and an emerald. The idea I am thinking of is selling the bgs and buying guthans and perhaps the cannon.

Additionally, for any task where i would need protection, i would go with the armor setup using a whip and whatever the shield would need to be. If it assists, the total amount of cash i have without selling the bgs amounts to 2.8mil. Feel free to suggest changes to this.

I suggest saving points towards the Slayer Helmet. It's very helpful , and when you add on addons, it can be used for Maging/Ranging tasks as well. I'd recommend getting rid of the BGS, and buy a Whip/Ss. It depends on whether you're practicing Strength or Attack/Definition. An Chaotic Rapier could be used for all 3 if you decide to buy it. I have used this before when I was at a lower level.

To get a basic statistic, I'd get 50+ It appears that it would just be Runecrafting and Woodcutting? I took a cursory look of buy old school rs gold your profile. For GWD I'd recommend around 85+, because it looks like you have Extremes as well as a few Chaotics or at least one probably. You should focus on 50+, and then 60plus, 70+, etc...
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> O Jastrzębiej Górze Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do:  
Możesz pisać nowe tematy
Możesz odpowiadać w tematach