Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów

Forum użytkowików serwisów: eMorze.pl polishSEA.com, jurata.com, jastarnia.com,
jastrzebia-gora.com, karwia.com, rewal.com, ustka.com,
wladyslawowo.com, krynicamorska.com, miedzyzdroje.com

FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomo¶ciZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomo¶ci   ZalogujZaloguj 

The Denver Broncos had a lot of things stacked against them

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> o Krynicy Morskiej
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomo¶ć
douhua2233

Doł±czył: 23 PaĽ 2018

PostWysłany: Sob Lis 17, 2018 3:39 am    Temat postu: The Denver Broncos had a lot of things stacked against them Odpowiedz z cytatem

They were coming across the country to play a tough Baltimore Ravens team bent on making amends for a blowout loss in Cincinnati last week. To make the task even more challenging Baltimore Ravens T-Shirt , the Broncos were short-handed in the defensive backfield, even before losing cornerback Tremaine Brock to a groin injury in the first quarter on Sunday.Then, another setback: With Denver down 17-14 in the second quarter, rookie running back Phillip Lindsay was ejected for throwing a punch in a scrum following a fumble.All that, along with a boatload of penalties, were too much to handle in a 27-14 defeat."We just got to play better," linebacker Von Miller said. "They got a great team, but there were moments in there where we could have had the game. When you go on the road and play a great team, you got to capitalize. You've got to put the ball in Baltimore Ravens Hats , you've got to get off the field on third down, you've got to do all of those things just to have a chance to win."We didn't do any of that stuff and we still had a shot to win until late in the game."Denver (2-1) took a 14-7 lead in the first quarter. Then, it all fell apart.The Broncos failed to score over the final 52 minutes, Miller went the entire afternoon without a sack and Denver racked up 13 penalties for 120 yards."We hurt ourselves with penalties," Broncos running back Devontae Booker said. "We can't do that when we come into a hostile environment. It's something we need to learn from."Case Keenum went 22 for 34 for 192 yards, but he threw an interception and was sacked three times.Twice in the fourth quarter, he moved the Broncos into the red zone. An interception ended the first foray, and a fourth-down incompletion from the Baltimore 11 with three minutes left was his final pass."I've got to do a better job at getting the ball out at the correct time and to the correct receivers," Keenum said. "It was a lot of things for us today. I missed some guys when they were open Baltimore Ravens Hoodie , and it seems to me we had a lot of tipped balls."Well, seems as if both sides of the ball have a lot to work on this week before the Kansas City Chiefs come to Denver next Monday night for an AFC West showdown."We made too many mistakes and had too many penalties," Miller lamented. "When we practice, we don't have all those penalties. We have to clean that up."Ravens vs. Rams: MVP, stock-up & stock-down The Ravens second pre-season game ends with a blowout victory over the Los Angeles Rams. Lamar scored a touchdown on a dazzling run and the excitement is in the air.Game MVP: Breshad PerrimanA couple good catches helped keep him afloat, but a deep-route touchdown was just what the doctor ordered. He needed a big game and he delivered. Oh yeah, did I mention the touchdown?Stock-upTim Williams — Was my MVP until Breshad caught the touchdown. So close. He racked in two tackles plus the strip-sack and responded well after looking good in the Hall of Fame Game.Gus Edwards — The big man continues to produce on the snaps he’s earned. On 12 carries he rumbled for 57 yards, including a 25-yard burst through the middle.Lamar Jackson — The rookie quarterback broke free in the red-zone and marched in for the nine-yard touchdown, but not until he shook two defenders.Mark Thompson — He’s behind Edwards on my depth chart Cheap Customized Baltimore Ravens Jerseys , but he broke free for a 29-yard reception on a screen pass, which only further demonstrates Kenneth Dixon’s value in the passing game can be found elsewhere.Chris Moore — He’s a roster lock, but I’m not going to brush over his leaping catch. I’ve said it before, he makes far too many dazzling catches for what we expect from him.Patrick Ricard — Another lock on my roster, but a big-man touchdown is always worth talking about.Maurice Canady — He’s a tall player, but even he had to climb the ladder for the interception this evening. What a jump and what a play.Breshad Perriman — Two solid catches where he turned up-field. Then a monstrous go-route touchdown!Zach Sieler — He’s a real option here for the Ravens defensive line. A man this big and strong is somebody worth keeping on the roster, especially when they can swim through a block for the 12-yard sack.Alvin Jones — Special teams is important and he did great with the one-on-one tackle after releasing from a block.Stock-downJordan Lasley — A bad drop and zero catches from the rookie.Jaleel Scott — Only a single reception for nine yards. He should be producing more.Stanley Jean-Baptiste — He allowed the lone-touchdown from the Ravens while Canady had an interception. He also didn’t produce well on special teams.Bronson Kaufusi — He needs to stand out to make the roster and I saw far more Sieler than the BYU product.Kamalei Correa — After a crazy game last week, Correa only produced a single solo tackle. He needs more to make the roster.
Wy¶wietl posty z ostatnich:   
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> o Krynicy Morskiej Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do:  
Możesz pisać nowe tematy
Możesz odpowiadać w tematach