Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów

Forum użytkowików serwisów: eMorze.pl polishSEA.com, jurata.com, jastarnia.com,
jastrzebia-gora.com, karwia.com, rewal.com, ustka.com,
wladyslawowo.com, krynicamorska.com, miedzyzdroje.com

FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

How to play Trap The Cat?

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> O Dębkach
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
robertmay19

PostWysłany: Wto Kwi 19, 2022 2:29 am    Temat postu: How to play Trap The Cat? Odpowiedz z cytatem

To test your problem solving skills, try your hand at the free online version of trap the cat. To win, you need to prevent the cat from running off the screen. Stop the cat from escaping by clicking on the dots! This is the original Flash trap the cat game, which can be played in any web browser via emulation.

The Art of Playing

To construct a wall, simply click on the circles. Getting a hold of the cat is a challenge. Building closer to the cat will just make things worse because the cat will always find a way through!

Having found it out and constructed a somewhat large, closed perimeter, the next step is to cover the area with circles until the cat has no more circles in which to leap to it. Once you've made it around the cat, you begin the game over again.
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
minion890

PostWysłany: Sob Maj 14, 2022 5:38 am    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

I found that this post is really a great blog. It contains a lot of useful information.
infected days
Powrót do góry
glenvhogan

PostWysłany: Czw Cze 16, 2022 6:52 am    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

This game looks really nice, I'm someone with a love of animals and I play this kind of games with pleasure, I've also been playing basketballlegends game lately, it's a pretty good game, I think you should also try this kind of games.
Powrót do góry
nobita

PostWysłany: Pon Paź 10, 2022 9:40 am    Temat postu: buni Odpowiedz z cytatem

I think making a website like you is an advantage for you, I am very happy to share my feelings with everyone, I am very passionate about the game because it is very interesting. Please take the time to experience with me here: foodle nyt
Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> O Dębkach Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do:  
Możesz pisać nowe tematy
Możesz odpowiadać w tematach