Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów

Forum użytkowików serwisów: eMorze.pl polishSEA.com, jurata.com, jastarnia.com,
jastrzebia-gora.com, karwia.com, rewal.com, ustka.com,
wladyslawowo.com, krynicamorska.com, miedzyzdroje.com

FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomo¶ciZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomo¶ci   ZalogujZaloguj 

CHICAGO — As the Chicago Cubs are trying to figure out

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> o Krynicy Morskiej
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomo¶ć
laiyongcai92

Doł±czył: 24 PaĽ 2018
Sk±d: USA

PostWysłany: Sro Sty 30, 2019 9:14 am    Temat postu: CHICAGO — As the Chicago Cubs are trying to figure out Odpowiedz z cytatem

how to re-establish their offense three games removed from a string of five games when they couldn’t manage more than one run http://www.padresfanproshop.com/authentic-carlos-asuaje-jersey , they will take wins any way they can get them.Enter David Bote, who has twice recently delivered victories with walk-off home runs, did it again Friday to send the Cubs into Saturday’s matinee against the Cincinnati Reds with a three-game winning streak.Bote smacked a solo home run in the 10th inning on Friday to give the Cubs a 3-2 win that also included a go-ahead homer by newcomer Daniel Murphy in the eighth inning to break a 1-1 tie.Article continues below ...Chicago has suddenly rediscovered their winning ways to maintain a cushion over the suddenly surging St. Louis Cardinals and will look to extend its winning streak to four games as its weekend series with Cincinnati continues at Wrigley Field.“Every win is a win,” Bote said in a televised postgame interview with NBC Sports Chicago. “We’ll take them the best we can get them. This is a great team win. We played well and got it done.”Jose Quintana will start for the Cubs on Saturday. Quintana (10-9, 4.36 ERA) has not won since Aug. 3 and has given up five earned runs in two of his past three starts. He was markedly better in his most recent outing, however, when he allowed just one run and four hits in five innings of a no-decision against the Pittsburgh Pirates. Quintana is 2-1 with a 3.74 ERA in four career starts against the Reds.The Reds will enter Saturday’s game having lost three straight games and four of their last five. Cincinnati has managed just three runs in the trio of consecutive losses and couldn’t produce much of anything on Friday against Alec Mills, who made his major league debut for Chicago and limited Cincinnati to three hits and one run in 5 2/3 innings while striking out eight. If Cincinnati, which has been playing without All-Star first baseman Joey Votto, hopes to rebound Saturday Christian Villanueva Jersey , the Reds will have to find some offense. Eugenio Suarez forced extra innings with a solo home run in the ninth before Bote handed the Reds another loss with his dramatic walk-off with two outs and two strikes in the 10th.Votto is eligible to come off the 10-day disabled list (lower leg contusion) on Sunday but told reporters Friday that he’s still not at 100 percent, which could delay his return. “I’m not there yet,” Votto said, according to the Cincinnati Enquirer. “If today was Sunday, I wouldn’t be ready. I just have to put in more work and be able to be fully functional. There were some parts that weren’t 100 percent yet. We’ll get there.”Interim manager Jim Riggleman told reporters that Votto “very well” may play Sunday, but the call will come down to Votto and to the Reds’ training staff. Luis Castillo (7-10, 4.86 ERA) will start for the Reds on Saturday. He is coming off an impressive 6 2/3-inning performance against the San Francisco Giants in which he allowed just one earned run (three total) while striking out nine. Castillo is 1-0 with a 3.05 ERA in four career starts against the Cubs. KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) — At this point, it’s almost as if the St. Louis Cardinals expect Matt Carpenter to hit a home run every day.Carpenter connected for the sixth time in seven games, Austin Gomber pitched five scoreless innings and the Cardinals defeated the Kansas City Royals 7-0 Friday night.Carpenter tops the National League with 32 home runs http://www.padresfanproshop.com/authentic-matt-szczur-jersey , a .600 slugging percentage and 65 extra-base hits. He has reached base in a career-high 28 straight games with 16 homers and 27 RBIs in that span.“It’s fun to watch, that’s for sure,” Cardinals interim manager Mike Shildt said. “Clearly, he’s a special player, a special guy. I’m just happy for him. He’s always looking to grow from the previous version of Matt Carpenter.”Carpenter sent a fastball from Burch Smith into the right-field fountains for a two-out drive with Harrison Bader aboard. He extended his career high for homers as the Cardinals scored five times in the second.“Just having Harrison on base in front of me, just his speed alone you’ve got to figure bought me maybe an extra fastball or so,” Carpenter said. “It’s a big part of it.”Paul DeJong led off the inning with his 11th home run. Bader and Jose Martinez, who had three hits, contributed RBI singles to set up Carpenter.Bader homered in the sixth and Martinez had an RBI double in the seventh.Gomber (2-0) allowed four hits, walked one Craig Stammen Jersey , hit a batter and struck out three in his third major league start.“It makes my job a lot easier, especially when my game plan is attack and throw strikes,” Gomber said of the big lead.Daniel Poncedeleon allowed two hits over three innings to notch his first big league save.Gomber worked out of a bases-loaded jam in third, which Adalberto Mondesi led off with a triple. After retiring the next two batters, Gomber walked Rosell Herrera and hit Salvador Perez with a pitch. Hunter Dozier flied out to end the inning.“We couldn’t capitalize on it,” Royals manager Ned Yost said.Smith (1-4) gave up five runs on six hits, a walk and a hit batter in 1 2/3 innings. In six starts, Smith has a 9.67 ERA, allowing 24 earned runs in 22 1/3 innings.“I wasn’t commanding any pitches,” Smith said. “I just didn’t have anything working and they were capitalizing on mistakes. They’re good hitters. I just didn’t have it.”The Royals stranded 11 runners and went 0 for 8 with runners in scoring position. Kansas City has lost seven of eight.NO GORDONRoyals LF Alex Gordon http://www.padresfanproshop.com/authentic-trevor-hoffman-jersey , who hit .366 with six multihit games in the past 11 games he had started, was not in the lineup. Yost said he wanted to give Gordon two straight days off with the club idle Thursday.TRAINER’S ROOMCardinals: RF Yairo Munoz left in the sixth inning with a sprained right wrist after swinging at a pitch. Adolis Garcia replaced Munoz and singled in the eighth for his first big league hit. … OF Tyler O’Neill (right groin inflammation) began a rehab assignment with Triple-A Memphis. He went 2-for-4 with a two-run double and struck out twice at Oklahoma City. … RHP John Brebbia (right forearm tightness) was placed on the disabled list retroactive to Monday. … RHP Adam Wainwright (right elbow inflammation) threw batting practice at the club’s complex in Jupiter, Florida. “All reports of that were favorable,” Shildt said. “We’ll see how he recovers.” He said the team is evaluating whether Wainwright throws another batting practice or begins a minor league rehab assignment.Royals: OF Brian Gordon (left groin strain) ran the bases as his final hurdle before coming off the disabled list. He said he is at about 80 percent.UP NEXTCardinals: Rookie RHP Jack Flaherty is 5-6 with a 3.27 ERA in 18 starts.Royals: LHP Danny Duffy will be facing the Cardinals for the first time since June 27, 2016.
ryanxreynoldsx

Doł±czył: 25 Lip 2019
Sk±d: united states

PostWysłany: Czw Lip 25, 2019 9:56 am    Temat postu: https://www.healthysuppreviews.com/slim-ultra-keto Odpowiedz z cytatem

Keto Slim UltraI don't want to lower myself to their level. I must emphasize it. Well, like they say, "Parting is such sweet sorrow." I do suppose that the younger generation is more likely to comprehend Weight Loss Pills. Slim Ultra Keto I've realized it under delivers. I would have liked to leave you with several solid advice. Weight Loss Diet will also have an effect on your Fat Burner. They were caught red handed. I could envision turning this into a Fat Burner opportunity. Powerful Fat Burner tools are those that best address your needs. I certainly have my share of Fat Burner.

https://www.healthysuppreviews.com/slim-ultra-keto/

https://slim-ultra-keto-86.webself.net/
Wy¶wietl posty z ostatnich:   
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> o Krynicy Morskiej Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do:  
Możesz pisać nowe tematy
Możesz odpowiadać w tematach