Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów

Forum użytkowików serwisów: eMorze.pl polishSEA.com, jurata.com, jastarnia.com,
jastrzebia-gora.com, karwia.com, rewal.com, ustka.com,
wladyslawowo.com, krynicamorska.com, miedzyzdroje.com

FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Obviously every game is fortnite materials

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> O Juracie
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
yuandanzou

PostWysłany: Pon Mar 11, 2019 7:34 am    Temat postu: Obviously every game is fortnite materials Odpowiedz z cytatem

I think that the way they've been doing upgrades is really intriguing. Obviously every game is fortnite materials a service today, and every game has things happening once a week, twice per week, or anything. But in this game I think there's a sense that you don't understand what is going to go on when you log into. Now I logged in and there is aliens, spaceships from the sky, and all the TVs are given this emergency broadcast signal and that I really don't know why.

That continuing narrative, the fact that there is a comet and all of this stuff happening, and people aren't certain what, and also the condition of the planet is changing--is really cool.

Would you describe that storyline a bit? For the last two weeks, there's been this thing that Epic, the developer of the game, has not explained, it is only, you logged in buy Fortnite Items and all of a sudden there is this weird thing from the sky. You are not sure whether it's a glitch or something.

The game has this thing known as the Storm and that produces things in the sky that is an anomaly, so you are not sure if that is something. Then two weeks later it gets slightly larger, and 2 days later it gets bigger, and all of a sudden you're like, 'OK, I guess this is a comet that is coming closer to the island'
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> O Juracie Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do:  
Możesz pisać nowe tematy
Możesz odpowiadać w tematach