Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów

Forum użytkowików serwisów: eMorze.pl polishSEA.com, jurata.com, jastarnia.com,
jastrzebia-gora.com, karwia.com, rewal.com, ustka.com,
wladyslawowo.com, krynicamorska.com, miedzyzdroje.com

FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomo¶ciZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomo¶ci   ZalogujZaloguj 

The Tennessee Titans sit at 3-4

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> o Krynicy Morskiej
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomo¶ć
laiyongcai92

Doł±czył: 24 PaĽ 2018
Sk±d: USA

PostWysłany: Pon Maj 27, 2019 9:08 am    Temat postu: The Tennessee Titans sit at 3-4 Odpowiedz z cytatem

The Tennessee Titans sit at 3-4 coming off of a trip to London and a bye week. Jon Robinson chose not to add any pieces at the trade deadline Jayon Brown Jersey White , despite a clear need for a receiver or tight end. Unless Robinson has a free agent up his sleeve, Marcus Mariota has what he has. Next up for the Titans will be the Dallas Cowboys on Monday night. The team will head to Dallas to face a team that faced a similar issues in the passing game. The Cowboys will have a different look for the first time all season against the Titans, debuting Amari Cooper in their offense. The Cowboys are hoping Cooper can jump start a passing attack that has been stuck in neutral, dating back to last season. Ezekiel Elliott is the catalyst of the Dallas offense, currently sitting with 619 yards rushing on the season. For the Titans, they’ll just be looking for some sort of consistency on offense. Marcus Mariota looked the best that he’s looked in London since he torched the Eagles, but still, his receivers let him down in key spots. It’s on Corey Davis and Taywan Taylor at this point to figure things out. The gambling public has obviously noted the Titans’ struggles. Tennessee opened as four point underdogs against the Cowboys on Sunday night. That line quickly has grown to Dallas -7. That’s massive movement over a 48 hour period. The total is set at just 41 points. Despite the Titans’ struggles, that’s a pretty large line for two 3-4 football teams. It should be tough sledding for Tennessee against Dallas’ third ranked defense, but the Titans are no slouch defensively either. They sit 11th in total defense, facing what has been a struggling offense.Can the Titans win? Maybe. But I feel a lot more comfortable picking the Titans to cover seven points. Why does today’s NFL put a premium on corners with big frames and long arms?Pass-catchers like Stanford’s J.J. Arcega-Whiteside http://www.thetitanslockerroom.com/authentic-daquan-jones-jersey , that’s why.A massive playmaker with the size and athleticism to..."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Tennessee Titans Podcast2019 NFL draft: Introducing J.J. Arcega-Whiteside, Stanford’s towering big-play machineNew,13commentsCDTShareTweetShareShare2019 NFL draft: Introducing J.J. Arcega-Whiteside, Stanford’s towering big-play machineMatt Cashore-USA TODAY SportsWhy does today’s NFL put a premium on corners with big frames and long arms?Pass-catchers like Stanford’s J.J. Arcega-Whiteside, that’s why.A massive playmaker with the size and athleticism to dominate any would-be cover man, Arcega-Whiteside has been a nonstop big-play machine for the Cardinals over the past two seasons. At 6-2, 225 pounds, he’s a tough assignment for any defender, regardless of their size or skill set.Arcega-Whiteside recently spoke exclusively with MCM about his skill set as a receiver, his favorite route to run and which defensive backs presented the toughest match-up for him.JM: I think you have one of the more intriguing skill sets of any receiver in this draft. How do you describe your skill set?JJAW: It’s definitely intriguing. I know what I’m good at and I try to maximize that to my benefit. I definitely have a unique skill set. My coaches always told me that if you ever want to be good at something, be good at something that you can’t teach. Well http://www.thetitanslockerroom.com/authentic-adoree_-jackson-jersey , I’m really good at running past corners downfield. It’s not something that can be coached up. I’m very thankful to put that on tape and to go out there and do it on a regular basis. At the same time, I don’t wanna be known for just that. I wanna be known as an all-around complete receiver.Arcega-Whiteside got behind corners on a regular basis in 2018.JM: Did you have a lot of formal or informal interviews at the combine?JJAW: Yeah, I had about 15 formal meetings. I pretty much had an informal meeting with every team that I didn’t have a formal with. I was pretty busy down there.JM: Do you have a favorite route to run?JJAW: Anything that’s gonna score a touchdown (laughs). I love running the fade in the end zone. That’s my favorite. In my opinion, it gives you the best chance to score a touchdown as a receiver. Anything that helps the team win games is what I wanna do.Arcega-Whiteside is a cheat code in the red zone. He does a great job using his massive frame as a shield here and does well to keep his focus as he outleaps the defender.JM: Playing at Stanford afforded you the opportunity to play against some of the best competition college football has to offer. Which defensive backs stood out to you as talented guys?JJAW: We played against some fantastic defensive backs. Julian Love from Notre Dame was pretty good. Byron Murphy from Washington was a good one. We have a defensive back on our team who I think has a chance to be one of the top defensive backs next season, Obi Eboh. We pride ourselves off playing good defense and I got to see him perform every weekend.JM: Coach Duane Akina would love to hear that.JJAW: He would tell you the exact same thing. That’s a talented guy right there.JM: You were born in Spain. I don’t know if you’re a soccer fan or not, but I’m gonna ask anyway: Barcelona or Real Madrid?JJAW: Real Madrid 100%. I’m a huge soccer fan.JM: I’m so happy you said that. I might have hung up if you said Barcelona.JJAW: I would have done the same thing (laughs). They have some great players, but I can’t stand the team.Arcega-Whiteside just makes it looks so easy.JM: I’m a little biased. I’m Portuguese. I became a big fan as soon as Cristiano Ronaldo went there.JJAW: Oh really? I’ve always been a Real Madrid fan. I was just two or three years old when I became a fan. My dad is a huge fan but everybody else in my family loves Barcelona. My dad bought me the entire uniform when I was a kid and I still remember wearing that. I thought it was the coolest thing ever. I’ll tell you something cool. I got a jersey from them after they won the Champions League last year and it was autographed by every player on the team. I have that hanging up in my room. I’m a hardcore fan. Is Real Madrid your favorite club team?JM: No, but they’re the team I root for in Spain. My favorite team is actually FC Porto.JJAW: Oh man, you guys are doing well this year! I saw that. You’re in the final 8 of Champions League. That’s crazy!JM: I’m quite thrilled. I’ve really appreciated your time tonight. In closing, what kind of impact is J.J. Arcega-Whiteside gonna make at the next level?JJAW: They’re gonna get somebody that puts team goals before individual goals. I just wanna do whatever I can to help the win football games. That’s what I’m here for. That’s why I play this game.
Wy¶wietl posty z ostatnich:   
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> o Krynicy Morskiej Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do:  
Możesz pisać nowe tematy
Możesz odpowiadać w tematach