Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów

Forum użytkowików serwisów: eMorze.pl polishSEA.com, jurata.com, jastarnia.com,
jastrzebia-gora.com, karwia.com, rewal.com, ustka.com,
wladyslawowo.com, krynicamorska.com, miedzyzdroje.com

FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

How do I fix brother printer offline error?

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> Opinie o serwisach internetowych i tym forum
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
corenfozz

PostWysłany: Sob Gru 07, 2019 9:56 am    Temat postu: How do I fix brother printer offline error? Odpowiedz z cytatem

I am into big technical trouble when my brother printer goes into offline mode. I gave the command for printing through my brother printer, suddenly my printer showed me offline status. brother printer offline is really a big issue for me. If my printer does not come online, I cannot get any kind of print out. So, I’m looking for instant support or help for brother printer offline problems. I want to take help from certified printer experts. So please anyone explain the easy steps to bring brother printer from offline to online mode. I am waiting for youyourply as soon as possible.
petergroft

PostWysłany: Sro Cze 21, 2023 8:09 am    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

To fix the Brother printer offline error, you can try the following solutions:

Check the printer's connection:

Ensure that the Brother printer is properly connected to the power source and turned on.
Verify that the USB cable or network connection (Ethernet or Wi-Fi) is securely connected to both the printer and your computer or network.
Restart the printer:

Turn off the Brother printer and unplug it from the power source.
Wait for about 30 seconds, then plug it back in and turn it on.
Allow the printer to go through its startup process and check if it comes online.
Set the printer as the default:

Open the "Devices and Printers" or "Printers & Scanners" section in the Control Panel on your computer.
Locate your Brother printer, right-click on it, and select "Set as default printer."
This ensures that your computer recognizes the Brother printer as the default option for printing.
Check printer status and clear print queue:

Open the "Devices and Printers" or "Printers & Scanners" section in the Control Panel.
Right-click on your Brother printer and select "See what's printing" or "Printer properties."
If any print jobs are stuck in the print queue, delete them.
Ensure that the printer status is not set to "Paused" or "Offline." If it is, uncheck the "Pause Printing" or "Use Printer Offline" option.
Restart the print spooler service:

Press the Windows key + R on your keyboard to open the Run dialog box.
Type "services.msc" and press Enter to open the Services window.
Scroll down and locate the "Print Spooler" service.
Right-click on "Print Spooler" and select "Restart" from the context menu.
Wait for the service to restart, then close the Services window.
Update or reinstall printer drivers:

Outdated or corrupted printer drivers can cause offline errors.
Visit the Brother website and download the latest drivers for your specific printer model.
Install the updated drivers or reinstall them to ensure they are functioning correctly.

Greetings,
Peter
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> Opinie o serwisach internetowych i tym forum Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do:  
Możesz pisać nowe tematy
Możesz odpowiadać w tematach