Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów

Forum użytkowików serwisów: eMorze.pl polishSEA.com, jurata.com, jastarnia.com,
jastrzebia-gora.com, karwia.com, rewal.com, ustka.com,
wladyslawowo.com, krynicamorska.com, miedzyzdroje.com

FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomo¶ciZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomo¶ci   ZalogujZaloguj 

They ended a run of four straight last-place finishes

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> HYDE PARK
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomo¶ć
linchao

Doł±czył: 06 Lis 2018

PostWysłany: Pon Gru 30, 2019 3:34 am    Temat postu: They ended a run of four straight last-place finishes Odpowiedz z cytatem

In a special emergency NFL Draft episode of Lester’s T Formation Conversation Eddie Goldman Color Rush Jersey , he’s joined by Jacob Infante to break down Chicago Bears 3rd-round draft pick, David Montgomery." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteWindy City GridironWindy City Gridiron - Being who you thought we were since 2005!Log In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsBearsOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Latest NewsThe Bears DenNotesXs and OsSuperfansFiled under:NFL DraftLatest NewsNewsChicago Bears Draft 2019: Breaking down David MontgomeryNew,25commentsIn a special emergency NFL Draft episode of Lester’s T Formation Conversation, he’s joined by Jacob Infante to break down Chicago Bears 3rd-round draft pick, David Montgomery.CDTShareTweetShareShareChicago Bears Draft 2019: Breaking down David MontgomeryJay Biggerstaff-USA TODAY SportsChicago Bears’ general manager Ryan Pace traded up to get his guy again. This time he sent the New England Patriots their 3rd rounder (87 overall), their 5th rounder (162 overall), and a 4th rounder in the 2020 draft Marcus Cooper Jersey , and in return the Bears got the 73rd overall pick, which they used to take Iowa State running back, David Montgomery, plus they got a 6th rounder this year which will be 205th overall.In my latest T formation Conversation podcast, I had to grab Jacob Infante again to help me break down what Montgomery brings to the table for the 2019 Bears. It’s a quick 20(ish) minute listen, so check it out!I’ll admit, I didn’t watch much Montgomery tape because I assumed he wouldn’t make it to the third round https://www.thebearsfanshop.com/Kyle-Fuller-Jersey , but I knew Jacob had studied him plenty as he placed Montgomery at number 30 on his Big Board as his second rated running back. Here’s a brief outline of what we talked about. Jacob goes over Montgomery’s strengths, which include vision, balance, pass blocking, to name a fewAnd weaknesses, which include a lack of breakaway speed, upper body strength Bryce Callahan Color Rush Jersey , to name a coupleI break down the trade using a couple draft value chartsWe talk about his fit with the 2019 BearsJacob talks about a few players he’d like to see the Bears get on SaturdayAnd while you’re here, check out these Tweets while you’re listening to the show LAKE FOREST, Ill. (AP) — Chicago Bears general manager Ryan Pace insisted this week he is no fan of smokescreens. Now, it’s time to find out if he was putting one up.The Bears figure to have a chance to add a top running back and core player to a team that won the NFC North in coach Matt Nagy’s first season when they make their first pick of the draft in the third round on Friday night.The first day was as quiet as expected with Pace making no stunning trade to jump into the opening round. But things figure to pick up, with Chicago owning the No. 87 overall pick.That is also when everyone else could find out how serious Pace was Tuesday when he insisted the Bears “feel good” about the running backs they have,“I don’t spend a ton of time and energy into putting out those smokescreens or misleading (information),” said Pace Josh Bellamy Jersey , who was not available for comment on Thursday as the first round wrapped up. “This time of year I think it’s OK to be a little boring in these moments and we can have more thorough discussions after the draft.”Pace might have been putting one up when he dismissed the idea that the Bears were zeroing in on a running back in the draft after trading Jordan Howard to Philadelphia last month.Howard didn’t quite fit in a system favoring pass-catching running backs and set career lows in yards rushing (935) and attempts (250) in his third season. But he still had more combined carries than the running backs currently on Chicago’s roster — Tarik Cohen, Mike Davis, Taquan Mizzell Sr. and Ryan Nall. Even with receiver Cordarrelle Patterson getting some carries, there still is room for a running back.Pace hasn’t drafted one higher than the fourth round since he was hired in 2015. Howard was a fifth-rounder who made the Pro Bowl as a rookie in 2016 and ran for more than 1,100 yards in each of his first two seasons.If he goes that route at No. 87, his options could include Alabama’s Damien Harris, Penn State’s Miles Sanders https://www.thebearsfanshop.com/Anthony-Miller-Jersey , Oklahoma’s Rodney Anderson, Oklahoma State’s Justice Hill and Iowa State’s David Montgomery.No matter what they do, the Bears came into the draft in a much different spot than they were a year ago.They ended a run of four straight last-place finishes and made the playoffs for the first time since the 2010 season. A big catalyst was the blockbuster trade with Oakland for All-Pro edge rusher Khalil Mack.The Bears sent this year’s first-round pick — No. 24 — to the Raiders. They dealt their second-rounder to New England when they traded up in last year’s draft to get receiver Anthony Miller.That leaves Chicago with one pick each in the third, fourth and fifth rounds plus two seventh-rounders.
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wy¶lij prywatn± wiadomo¶ć
Wy¶wietl posty z ostatnich:   
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> HYDE PARK Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do:  
Możesz pisać nowe tematy
Możesz odpowiadać w tematach