Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów

Forum użytkowików serwisów: eMorze.pl polishSEA.com, jurata.com, jastarnia.com,
jastrzebia-gora.com, karwia.com, rewal.com, ustka.com,
wladyslawowo.com, krynicamorska.com, miedzyzdroje.com

FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

I get that its bothersome

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> Żeglarstwo, narciarstwo wodne, windsurfing
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Sunxuemei

PostWysłany: Sob Sie 22, 2020 2:44 am    Temat postu: I get that its bothersome Odpowiedz z cytatem

I get RS gold that its bothersome, but I appear to remember that back in 07/08, we frequently had weeks with no upgrades at all. Big updates are nice, but some time is taken by Game dev. Imagine how many systems they're having to compete with today. For me, the problem includes them communicating matters, and being transparent, which has never been Jagex suit. Additionally, a great deal of the patch notes are actually great for RuneScape, with some of the undesirable upgrades through the years being improved, as long as they do not attempt to sell those as large updates, I do not find a problem, actually. Though, the updates have to be good, for monthly updates to be sold by them. That.

I have spent a lot of time working on this arrangement of the main theme music from RuneScape. I attempted to make the score look as professional as possible, so I would like opinions on it - particularly from those of you who are great with engraving or know that the songs. See video description for detals - but I want to preface by acknowledging that there is a good deal of info for the layman.

Overall it is nicely done, in my opinion. It appears to capture the spirit of an adventure type of theme, although I don't know the original. The combination doesn't do justice. E.g., sometimes a theme is not as prominent in your mix as what it will be in an actual ring. The figures tend to overshadow the lines.

Here is a few comments: Quite a few, if any and I doubt will be capable of what you have written, when they do. (A college wind ensemble is a different thing, however.) Modifications and audio to notes are very difficult for harpists, maybe even impossible. No doubt it'll have to be coated by a pianist. You might show the part and find an impression.

Those high As from the first trumpet part (mm. 10ff) won't be as gentle as they are in your combination --especially if played by younger players! And is there a divisi in the initial trumpets at the exact stage? I would not set the euphonium on the Gs; that's near the bottom of the range! Perhaps Trombone 3 rather (or a bass trombone)? Overall you've got a very good feel for their own abilities and the instrument ranges, I'm a former team manager and also did quite of bit of arranging back, so I understand the effort that went into your own work. Keep up the good work!

Really cool! I thought at first, because it's arrayed for concert band, that's a very long time that the voices aren't being used. But I was wrong it was a wonderful Shade once the flutes and voices that are top came in! If you do have a group ever play this instead of simply running it via a DAW and samples, I wonder how the harp will seem. Some areas are thick with elephants so some of it won't be as loud, so doubling in alternative voices which OSRS Money aren't being used or flutes?
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> Żeglarstwo, narciarstwo wodne, windsurfing Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: