Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów

Forum użytkowików serwisów: eMorze.pl polishSEA.com, jurata.com, jastarnia.com,
jastrzebia-gora.com, karwia.com, rewal.com, ustka.com,
wladyslawowo.com, krynicamorska.com, miedzyzdroje.com

FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Tudor Heritage Black Bay 79230R-0002 Replica Watch

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> Zasady, porady, prośby, informacje
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
jaigeo

PostWysłany: Sob Lis 04, 2023 9:44 am    Temat postu: Tudor Heritage Black Bay 79230R-0002 Replica Watch Odpowiedz z cytatem

replica Tudor Pelagos Watches

Tudor Pelagos 39 Titanium Diver Watch

One of my biggest criticisms of Tudor over the years has been that the brand focuses too much on the Black Bay line (and vintage styles in general). As someone who is a big fan of vintage watches, I really like most of the Black Bay collection. However, I also appreciate the uniquely modern design language that Tudor has developed for itself on models like the discontinued North Flag and Pelagos, and I often lament that the company relies so heavily on its various retro-inspired designs. , rather than using them as a starting point to create a whole new generation of modern timepieces.

I often think of the Tudor Pelagos as an example of a distinctly modern watch, and while I've always felt that the collection itself was a bit neglected and underdeveloped, it remains incredibly true to Tudor's own history and tradition. First launched in 2012, this series is Tudor's most modern professional diving watch. The series underwent a major update in 2015. Tudor improved the watch and equipped it with a self-made movement. And a version with a blue dial and bezel inlay has been added. The following year, in 2016, Tudor added a left-handed, retro-style Pelagos LHD watch to the collection; from then on, the collection remained unchanged until the release of the Tudor Pelagos FXD in 2021. It is a special model developed jointly with the French Marine Corps. At the time, the Tudor Pelagos offered options for professional saturation divers, vintage-loving collectors, and even underwater combat swimmers, but it still lacked what most buyers really wanted: a simple titanium dive built for the average person. surface. That's finally changing, and while there's always going to be a slight quibble over what could have been done differently, Tudor is finally giving people (mostly) what they want with the release of the new Tudor Pelagos 39 . best replica watches

Housed in a 39mm diameter, 11.8mm thick grade 2 titanium case with an overall lug-to-lug distance of 47mm, the Tudor Pelagos 39 offers a wearing experience that is distinct from its full-size siblings. I've always been a big fan of the original Pelagos, and objectively speaking, I probably still prefer the full-size model. However, the 42mm case diameter coupled with a chunky design that's over 14mm thick (both the ETA and in-house movement versions) means I simply can't comfortably wear a standard full-size Tudor Pelagos as all I have. -Day, daily observation. While the case diameter did push the envelope on my 6.75-inch wrist, the real turning point was the thickness of the original model, which was beyond my realm of possibility. I have relatively flat wrists to begin with, and when a watch's case is nearly as thick as my wrist, it can give my arm a slightly top-heavy feel, regardless of whether the case is lightweight. titanium.

The significant reduction in case size of the Tudor Pelagos 39 does bring the water resistance down from 500 meters to 200 meters, which also means that the smaller model lacks the helium escape valve of the full-sized original version. However, whether or not people actually scuba dive while wearing the watch, neither of these things will go unnoticed. The 200 m (660 ft) depth rating is well beyond the capabilities of any type of scuba diving you'll encounter, and unless you're one of the very few commercial divers who also work in a saturation diving environment, neither will a helium escape valve Missed in the slightest. Even the French Navy thought 200 meters was enough when they signed off on the Pelagos FXD design, so despite the performance drop compared to the original model, the Tudor Pelagos 39 is still well beyond its capabilities to withstand any activity you may encounter. Replica Porsche Design Watches

On the surface, the new watch appears to be just a smaller, dateless version of the standard black Pelagos, but that's not the whole story at all. Just like the Pelagos FXD, the beveled modification that houses the minute track no longer features cutouts for individual hour markers, but simply terminates at the outer perimeter of raised luminous ceramic composite hour markers. However, an arguably more important detail is the different finishes used on the Pelagos 39's dial and bezel inserts. The dial of the Pelagos 39 remains black, now bearing the "Pelagos" name in red lettering, and has a subtle sunray finish that makes it noticeably more sophisticated compared to the stark matte black and white look of its full-size sibling. . Although its sunburst pattern is more refined, the dial surface itself has a satin finish, slightly toning down the dressy and flashy look that sunray dials usually have. Like all Pelagos watches, the new Pelagos 39 features hands that feature the brand's signature “snowflake” design, with a white surface and black center that has a floating effect to help further improve legibility. To match the dial, the black centers of the hands have a more glossy appearance compared to the flat black finish on the original full-size Pelagos model phone.

The Tudor Pelagos 39 features a mirrored sunray finish on its bezel inlay, which is still made of black ceramic and features white luminous markers and separate dividing lines for the first 15 minutes. However, the subtle radial sun pattern now applied gives it a slightly glossier overall appearance compared to the decidedly matte black version found on the full-size Pelagos model. Additionally, the bezel itself now has a slightly jagged edge, like on the Pelagos FXD, rather than the pronounced coin-edge texture found on the full-size Pelagos model. With this in mind, the bezel on the Pelagos 39 still offers 60 clicks of movement in one direction with the same incredibly smooth and satisfying action as the bezel on the original model. Personally, I'd like to see Tudor use the same style of matte black dial and bezel on the Pelagos 39, but we all know that's never going to happen. If you look at all the Black Bay dive watches, you will find that none are exact copies, just smaller in overall shape. The closest ones are two bronze models with brown dials, but even then, the 43mm version was discontinued long before Tudor launched the bronze Black Bay 58. Tudor has clearly listened to the collector community, but the brand will never release a smaller Pelagos that's exactly the same as an existing model, and the subtle sunray finish befits the brand's most rugged, least professional version . A powerful sports luxury replica watches.

Internally, the in-house Caliber MT5400 automatic movement powering the new Tudor Pelagos 39 is likely to offer the same stable and reliable performance as other Kenissi-made in-house movements currently used by the brand. Cal. COSC certified chronometer. The MT5400 already promises precise performance, while Tudor guarantees tighter timing tolerances of between -2 and +4 seconds per day after housing. The Tudor Caliber MT5400 movement runs at a frequency of 28,800vph while providing users with a power reserve of approximately 70 hours. It is also equipped with a non-magnetic silicon hairspring in the variable inertia balance wheel, which is held in place by a full cross-bridge for improved stability. sex. Tudor's in-house movements are becoming a bit unknown, but that's certainly not a bad thing. While they may not be as flashy or perform as well in terms of ultra-thin design or long power reserves, Tudor's various in-house movements do represent a significant improvement over the standard ETA movements used in many other watches. For a watch in a similar price range, most collectors should be very pleased with the reliability and timekeeping of the Pelagos 39, assuming the performance of the Cal. MT5400 movement is on par with what we've come to expect from the rest of Tudor's in-house range.

Beyond that, there will almost certainly be some who lament the disappearance of the date display, while others will be happy to see it removed so that the new Pelagos 39 can have a perfectly symmetrical dial layout. There's really no way to make everyone happy in this case, although given that it's typically members of the enthusiast community who are the most vocal about their distaste for date windows (and thus the watch's case size), Tudor seems to be well-known, Those interested in purchasing the Pelagos 39 are mainly collectors and enthusiasts. Furthermore, from a strictly practical and functional perspective, having a date display on a saturation dive watch makes sense, as does a date window. This is completely redundant when it comes to the actual tasks of scuba diving. Without a helium escape valve on the case, the Tudor Pelagos 39 is well-suited for scuba diving rather than saturation diving, so there is arguably a functional reason behind the decision to omit a date display on the 39mm watch. Pelagos version. high quality replica watches

Aside from the sunray finish on the dial and bezel, another point I expect people will nitpick is Tudor's decision to use a T-clasp on the Pelagos 39's bracelet, rather than the spring-loaded extension system found on the full model. -Dimensional model. The overall design and appearance of both titanium bracelets are nearly identical, and both expansion systems will ultimately provide users with similar practical benefits when making actual incremental adjustments in their daily lives. However, the spring clasp on the standard full-size Pelagos is pretty cool and is one of the most unique and innovative bracelet extension systems in use today. Granted, the T-buckle does allow for a smaller overall buckle construction, but once people get used to the original Pelagos clasp, the T-buckle will always be viewed as the "smaller" option, regardless of whether Tudor has an actual and There are legitimate reasons not to offer this feature on the 39mm model. Regardless, Tudor is still including a rubber strap with the Pelagos 39, so for those who really have issues with a well-constructed T-bar extension system, there's an alternative option already in the box.

All things considered, the Tudor Pelagos 39 is (almost) the watch that everyone has been asking Tudor to release for years. Consistency in smaller Pelagos has been one of the brand's top requests, and now, a full 10 years after the first Pelagos appeared, we finally have a smaller Pelagos.

If Tudor does launch a blue Pelagos 39, it will almost certainly be more than just a smaller version of the full-size blue model, and if Tudor chooses to equip it with a blue sunray dial, it will ultimately result in a significantly more dramatic overall aesthetic. different. After having the opportunity to try this watch on and see the metal it's made of, the new Pelagos 39 instantly became one of my favorite Tudor watches currently in production, and as someone who often complains to myself about the size and thickness of Tudor cases, this This is a watch I can definitely see myself wearing regularly. The 39mm version of the Pelagos FXD will truly become the inevitable "take my money" statement, but the new Tudor Pelagos 39 is as close as it gets to the watch everyone wants Tudor's big brother to make, but knows deep down that, A small crown never appears on its dial. Best Breitling Endurance Pro

Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> Zasady, porady, prośby, informacje Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do:  
Możesz pisać nowe tematy
Możesz odpowiadać w tematach