Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów

Forum użytkowików serwisów: eMorze.pl polishSEA.com, jurata.com, jastarnia.com,
jastrzebia-gora.com, karwia.com, rewal.com, ustka.com,
wladyslawowo.com, krynicamorska.com, miedzyzdroje.com

FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Franck Muller Vanguard Racing V 45 SC DT watch

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> Zasady, porady, prośby, informacje
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
jaigeo

PostWysłany: Sro Mar 27, 2024 6:20 am    Temat postu: Franck Muller Vanguard Racing V 45 SC DT watch Odpowiedz z cytatem

Franck Muller Vanguard Racing V 45 SC DT watch

Frank Muller watches replica high quality rarely go unnoticed. The brand is known for its eye-catching, curvaceous tonneau case shape that demands attention no matter how you feel about it. I have always viewed Franck Muller as a brand that fills a specific niche. It's, at least to me, the shinier, more classically influenced precious metal counterpart to the high-tech futurism of Richard Mille. These watches are for people who want to talk about their watches. If you want to be sure to start a conversation, what better way to do that than by painting your watch bright green or yellow? This is exactly the strategy we explore in this article with the Franck Muller Vanguard Racing V 45 SC DT watch.

It's been a long time since we've reviewed a time/date-only Vanguard watch, with the last such model (the Frank Muller Vanguard Glacier) appearing on aBlogtoWatch in 2016. So how has the series changed since then? Well, even though the Glacier looks very similar to these new models, it's not actually part of the Racing Collection. What separates the Racing Collection from previous Vanguard iterations may not be clear, as the eye is inevitably drawn to the dial that preceded the case. However, differences can be found in the profile of the latter. The colorful and flared sides not only give this case a more aggressive edge than the regular Vanguard, but also tie the entire colorway together. Furthermore, these colored flashes on the outside of the case continue the dynamic, sporty style of the interior.

Adding a brightly colored crown guard is a good step in my opinion. I've always felt that the standard Franck Muller replica swiss Watches silhouette (which evolved from the brand's most famous Cintree Curvex style) is a little too feminine for my tastes, even considering that some of the newer styles come in quite generous sizing. The new jagged look of the Vanguard Racing Collection exterior is a huge improvement in my opinion.

The case is available in two materials: the stainless steel case shown here, or the 18k rose gold case, which also comes with two dial versions. Both are the same size. Case width is 44mm, lug-to-lug length is 53.7mm, and it sits 12.7mm from the wrist. It's no surprise for a watch with such an unusual shape and profile that it's only water-resistant to 30 meters. While this is to be expected, and it's unlikely that anyone would actually wear a Vanguard racing watch during strenuous physical activity, it always makes me a little uneasy when a sports watch offers such meager protection against moisture. replica Audemars Piguet ROYAL OAK OFFSHORE

For such a modern design, the Vanguard's DNA is undoubtedly Art Deco. I'd say the classic look that makes the brand stand out among its peers is to art deco design what steampunk is to the wild west. It seems to freeze aesthetic taste in time while materials science and technology accelerate around it.

The dial features bold, form-fitting Arabic numerals that add depth. The figures are beautifully machined with sharp, clean edges and are an important part of the design. In fact, the numbering on Vanguard watches has always been my favorite thing about this family, and without a doubt one of my only favorite things. As mentioned before, I was never very happy with this case before it was released, but now I feel that Franck Muller has really found the secret to creating a great sports series, which meets the requirements of legibility, implicit All requirements for dynamism and recognizability. I also really like yellow and green. I must be a Norwich City fan at heart, finally fighting it out. Ulysse Nardin replica Watch

The Franck Muller Vanguard Racing series is powered by the FM 2800-DT movement. It is a self-winding mechanical movement with a diameter of 25.60 mm and a thickness of 3.6 mm. Each model in the collection has a 42-hour power reserve and runs at 28,800vph, the lowest speed one would expect from a watch that so clearly embodies a sporty character. The FM 2800-DT movement consists of 158 components, 21 of which are gemstones, and all bridge engravings are finished in 24K gold. In addition to its exquisite decoration, the movement also boasts several different styles of finishing, including Côtes de Genève, circular graining, diamond polish, sunray brushed and 45-degree polish, as well as thermally blued polished screws. replica Zenith Watch

It took me a while and many opportunities to try on Franck Muller watches in person, but I finally understand their appeal. For these two models, ref. V 45 SC DT RACING (VE) (green) and ref. The V 45 SC DT RACING (JA) (Yellow) is the most exciting of the four recently debuted products. The other two models – V 45 SC DT RACING (ER) (black dial with red accents) and V 45 SC DT RACING (NR) (white dial with black accents) – both have rose gold cases.

While the white dial version with black accents is a very nice watch, neither precious metal model feels as comfortable on the skin as the two steel models. I think this is due to the fact that steel lends itself well to sports watches and the stylistic incongruity of a luxury metal like 18K rose gold paired with such a vibrant, avant-garde design. replica Breitling Navitimer Watches
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> Zasady, porady, prośby, informacje Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do:  
Możesz pisać nowe tematy
Możesz odpowiadać w tematach