Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów

Forum użytkowików serwisów: eMorze.pl polishSEA.com, jurata.com, jastarnia.com,
jastrzebia-gora.com, karwia.com, rewal.com, ustka.com,
wladyslawowo.com, krynicamorska.com, miedzyzdroje.com

FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

hrow the ball," Pryor said. "I find joy in throwin

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> Zasady, porady, prośby, informacje
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
blueberryjerry

PostWysłany: Sob Lut 11, 2017 7:55 am    Temat postu: hrow the ball," Pryor said. "I find joy in throwin Odpowiedz z cytatem

VANCOUVER -- His career was built on making the right choices so its no surprise Jay DeMerit knew the time had come to walk away from playing professional soccer. Air Max 90 Hyperfuse Bleu . DeMerit, the first player signed by the expansion Vancouver Whitecaps in 2010 and the Major League Soccer teams first captain, officially announced his retirement Thursday. "When it makes sense, when its right, its not sad," the amiable DeMerit said during a news conference. "Its not something I am going to regret. "Its something I am very proud of." Being convinced he made the right decision didnt stop DeMerit from battling back tears at one point. He will continue to work with the Whitecaps as an ambassador but has other business interests in Vancouver. "I am excited for the future," he said. "By no means is this the end." Known for strong defensive and leadership skills, the centre back had a goal and one assist in 71 career games -- 69 of which he started -- with the Whitecaps. He logged a total of 5,928 minutes during his MLS career. DeMerit spent six seasons with English club Watford FC before joining the Whitecaps. The 34-year-old American also appeared in 25 games with the U.S. national squad, starting four matches at the 2010 World Cup. Two injuries in a 15-month span hobbled DeMerit. In 2013, he missed most of the year with a torn Achilles tendon suffered in the season opener against Toronto FC. Last month, he tore a tendon in his left ankle in a 3-3 draw with the Philadelphia Union. "I knew I was up against it," DeMerit said. It was one day last week while watching the team practise that DeMerit began to question if he could return. "Watching the guys play it just kind of dawned on me I think these days are over," he said. "I looked down and saw an ankle with one real tendon. "I didnt think I had it in me anymore." Later that day while sitting on a Vancouver beach, DeMerit decided to call it a career. "I sat down on a log," he said. "At that exact second, after no other thought, I decided I was going to retire." In a letter to fans posted on the Whitecaps website, DeMerit said if he continued to play he risked damaging the reputation he spent years building. "Ive always been the kind of player who wears his heart on his sleeve and its that heart thats telling me its time to stop," he said. "If I cant be the player that I have always been, and play to a standard that I believe is high enough, then its time for me to smile, say thank you and give my commitment to a new cause." Vancouver president Bob Lenarduzzi said DeMerits charm and charisma off the field played an important role in helping to raise soccers profile in a market dominated by hockey and football. "Jay gets the big picture," said Lenarduzzi. "He gets that in North America we are selling the sport." DeMerit has made over 120 appearances on behalf of the Whitecaps. "His willingness to participate in virtually any request we put in front of him has helped to strengthen our brand in the market place," said Lenarduzzi. Coach Carl Robinson said DeMerits competitive spirit helped mould the team. "Hes a sore loser," said Robinson. "Hes a pain in the backside sometimes when it comes to training because he wants to win so much. "He leads by example. Young players knew what was expected of them. If they stepped out of line, or didnt do the job properly, he would tell them." DeMerit played college soccer at the University of Illinois-Chicago but was overlooked by pro scouts. He travelled to London with $1,200 in his pocket to pursue a soccer career. In his letter he talked about being broke, "sharing bath water" with a friend and playing games with "nothing but a couple of cows and five people in the stands." Eventually DeMerit would score the goal that sent Watford to the Premiership. He played in an FA Cup semifinal against Manchester United and a League Cup semifinal against Liverpool. He also played on the MLS all-star team that beat Chelsea. In Vancouver he helped the Whitecaps become the first Canadian team to reach the MLS playoffs. The chance to be part of a new franchise appealed to DeMerit. "I thought it was an amazing opportunity to be part of a blank canvas," he said. "Vancouver gave me that opportunity." Playing in Vancouver also allowed DeMerit to meet his future wife, Olympic gold medallist skier Ashleigh McIvor. The couple were married last summer. In his letter, DeMerit talked about what soccer gave him. "I got to travel around the world, grace a few magazines and billboards, and got to see the soccer community come together and raise money to make a movie about my life," he said. "I got to talk about my beloved Green Bay Packers with Elton John while in my underwear and drink beers with Bill Clinton. "I got to meet other amazing athletes and even got to marry the most beautiful Olympic gold medallist on the planet." With one chapter of his life finished, DeMerit is anxious to see what the future holds. "This isnt a career ender," he said. "Its a life starter." Nike Air Max Destockage . Five years ago, Nestor and Zimonjic beat the American twins to win the title. But the Bryans, the worlds top-ranked team, needed 74 minutes to earn the victory Saturday as both Nestor and Zimonjic lost serve in the second set. Air Max 90 Ultra Br Femme .com) - Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant combined for 51 points and the Oklahoma City Thunder took down the struggling Bucks 114-101 on Tuesday. http://www.chaussureairmaxsite.fr/air-max-2017-pas-cher/air-max-2017-femme.html . Jose Bautista homered for the fifth straight game in the sixth inning, following a two-out solo homer by Melky Cabrera. Edwin Encarnacion led off the seventh with a homer to tie the game 3-3 and, with two out in the seventh, Munenori Kawasaki came through with the two-out single to score pinch-runner Steve Tolleson with what proved to be the winning run.OAKLAND, Calif. - Jay Cutler and the Chicago Bears look ready to start the season. The Oakland Raiders look ready for a quarterback controversy. Cutler led five first-half scoring drives, Matt Forte gained 109 yards from scrimmage and the Bears beat the Raiders 34-26 Friday night in the final big dress rehearsal for the regular season. "It was a good outing for everybody, but it is preseason," Cutler said. "You cant get caught up in that. I dont think we can get too high on this game. We made some mistakes and we need to go back and look at them. But its a good barometer of where were at and where we can go." Cutler and Forte connected on a 32-yard touchdown pass, former Raiders running back Michael Bush added a pair of touchdown runs and Alshon Jeffery caught seven passes for 77 yards as the Bears (2-1) broke out to a 27-0 lead in the first half. This was likely the last full test for Chicagos first-team offence before the season as the top stars will play sparingly — if at all — in the exhibition finale next week against Cleveland. The Raiders (1-2) might need to use next weeks game against Seattle to figure out who their quarterback will be. Matt Flynn threw two interceptions on just six passes before being pulled in favour of Terrelle Pryor in the second quarter to the delight of frustrated Raiders fans. Oaklands first-team defence was shredded and the usually reliable Sebastian Janikowski even missed a 49-yard field goal before connecting from 58 yards out on the final play of the first half to get Oakland on the board. "We were very frustrated with how we performed," Flynn said. "Watch it, correct it and you have to move on. Well move on from this." Pryor electrified the crowd by leading a late field-goal drive in the first half and then running and throwing for scores in the third quarter. Pryor finished 7 for 9 for 93 yards passing to go along with 37 yards rushing and led Oakland to 20 points on five drives and made a case that he should be the starter when the season starts. "What I want to look at is who gives us the best chance to move the ball down the field and score points," coach Dennis Allen said. "Obviously Im not going to look at one night and base any type of decision on one night. Ill go back and Ill look at it and well see where we go from here." The Bears came into this game looking to show their passing offence was more than just Brandon Marshall after he wwas targeted on all five throws by Cutler last week against San Diego. Air Max 90 Ultra Br Jaune. Cutler managed to do that on the first drive with long completions to Jeffery and tight end Marcellus Bennett that set up a field goal by Robbie Gould. "We just called more of our packages and everybody got a chance to get the ball," Bennett said. Both those completions came against Raiders rookie D.J. Hayden, who played his first game since a near fatal practice collision last November in college at Houston. Hayden recovered from that scare and was picked 12th overall by Oakland, but was not cleared for contact until this week. He missed a tackle on Jefferys 22-yard gain, but later on the drive broke up a pass to Marshall. Cutler continued to spread the ball around on the second drive after a Tim Jennings interception. Forte took a swing pass on the next play and went in for a 32-yard touchdown. Cutler led three more scoring drives in the half and finished the night 12 for 21 for 142 yards with the touchdown. He completed passes to five players with none going to Marshall on four attempts in that direction. "It was kind of imperative to do that, come out there and get everything going efficiently," Forte said. "We started off fast. It was good to get that continuity going." The Raiders first-team offence had no bright spots with Flynn throwing as many interceptions (two) as first downs produced (two) in five drives, leading to frequent boos from the home crowd. Pryor led a late drive for a field goal at the end of the first half and then showed his athleticism on the opening drive of the third quarter. He hit Rod Streater on a 19-yard pass after scrambling out of pressure and then scored on a 25-yard run. Pryor then threw for a score when he threaded a 19-yard pass to rookie tight end Nick Kasa on third-and-16 before sitting for the rest of the game. "I love to throw the ball," Pryor said. "I find joy in throwing it. I also find joy in making plays with my feet too. Its definitely something the defence has to look out for and it opens up a lot of things. But Id rather throw a touchdown then run it." NOTES: Streater (concussion), CB Joselio Hanson (groin), S Usama Young (hamstring) and WR Brice Butler (hamstring) all had injuries for the Raiders. ... Oakland RB Darren McFadden sat out with a shoulder injury but could have played if it was the regular season. ... Chicago CB Zach Bowman tore his hamstring. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
seoexpert

PostWysłany: Pon Mar 20, 2023 2:26 pm    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated. urban treasures
Powrót do góry
seoexpert

PostWysłany: Wto Mar 21, 2023 1:37 pm    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Going to graduate school was a positive decision for me. I enjoyed the coursework, the presentations, the fellow students, and the professors. And since my company reimbursed 100% of the tuition, the only cost that I had to pay on my own was for books and supplies. Otherwise, I received a free master’s degree. All that I had to invest was my time. Skywaters residences
Powrót do góry
seoexpert

PostWysłany: Wto Mar 21, 2023 4:11 pm    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Really nice and interesting post. I was looking for this kind of information and enjoyed reading this one. K eep posting. Thanks for sharing. wallich residence
Powrót do góry
seoexpert

PostWysłany: Pią Mar 24, 2023 8:51 pm    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

a well established website is much needed for customers to know what a company is all about. By considering this in mind signnow.com/ask/what-do-you-need-to-read-and-sign-a-pdf-file has provided every detail on their website. This has allowed many individuals to be their regular customers
Powrót do góry
seoexpert

PostWysłany: Sob Mar 25, 2023 9:07 pm    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

I consider myself to be the happiest person on the planet for having discovered my dream website, www.airslate.com/product/drag-drop-flow-creator. It is capable of doing my duty better than any other platform. You should absolutely give it a go!
Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> Zasady, porady, prośby, informacje Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do:  
Możesz pisać nowe tematy
Możesz odpowiadać w tematach