Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów

Forum użytkowików serwisów: eMorze.pl polishSEA.com, jurata.com, jastarnia.com,
jastrzebia-gora.com, karwia.com, rewal.com, ustka.com,
wladyslawowo.com, krynicamorska.com, miedzyzdroje.com

FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

rs that included rookies Robert Woods and Marquise Goodwin.

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> Zasady, porady, prośby, informacje
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
blueberryjerry

PostWysłany: Pon Kwi 10, 2017 9:31 am    Temat postu: rs that included rookies Robert Woods and Marquise Goodwin. Odpowiedz z cytatem

LONDON - Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho didnt hold back in blasting his players after an embarrassing 4-2 loss to third-tier Bradford in the FA Cup on Saturday, saying they should be ashamed and describing the result as a disgrace. Amobi Okugo Kansas City Jersey .The Premier League leaders squandered a 2-0 lead after 38 minutes in the fourth-round match at Stamford Bridge as Mourinho lost against lower-league opposition for the first time in his two spells at Chelsea.I repeat the word that I used yesterday in case we lost — its a disgrace, Mourinho said. A sporting disgrace, but its a disgrace.Chelsea, which has won the FA Cup three times in the past five years, had won all 10 of its Premier League games at home this season. It is only the second home defeat in domestic football for Mourinho as Chelsea manager — after losing to Sunderland last season — and the first time Mourinho has ever seen one of his teams concede four goals in a home game.I could find in my bad feeling with the game, and with the result, space to feel happy for them. Im honest, Mourinho said. By another side, I feel ashamed and I think the players should feel exactly the same as I feel.This is the beauty of football, the beauty of the FA Cup. It happens more in the FA Cup than any other country.Mourinho made nine changes to the team that started the 1-1 draw against Liverpool in the first leg of the League Cup semifinal on Tuesday. The second leg is this Tuesday.The team I select is a good team, Mourinho said. When we go to the other players, the other players have to be ready to play for Chelsea, to play any game.If they cannot play against a team from the Championship or League One or League Two, what do we do? Nuno Andre Coelho Jersey . - Leon Draisaitl scored a hat trick as the Prince Albert Raiders stormed past the Swift Current Broncos 5-2 in Western Hockey League action Tuesday. Justin Mapp Jersey . Manager Ryan Nelsen has confirmed Brazilian No. 1 Julio Cesar will be rested for Wednesdays first leg of the semifinal. That opens the door for Bendik, who started 33 games for Toronto last season. http://www.sportingkansascitymlsshop.us/Dom-Dwyer-Kansas-City-Jersey/ . 5 Trade Deadline is drawing closer and teams will be deciding on whether to buy or sell while figuring out which players can make the biggest difference and hold the greatest value.ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- The Buffalo Bills have fired receivers coach Ike Hilliard. Head coach Doug Marrone announced the move during the teams season-ending news conference Monday. The decision came a day after the Bills (6-10) closed their season with a 34-20 loss at New England. Marrone would only say he made the decision based on "a difference in philosophy." Hilliard completedd his first season with Buffalo, and was part of the staff hired by Marrone when he took over in January. Saad Abdul-Salaam Jersey. Hilliard oversaw a young group of receivers that included rookies Robert Woods and Marquise Goodwin. Hilliard completed his third season as an NFL coach. He previously spent 12 seasons playing in the NFL, split between the New York Giants and Tampa Bay. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> Zasady, porady, prośby, informacje Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do:  
Możesz pisać nowe tematy
Możesz odpowiadać w tematach