Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów

Forum użytkowików serwisów: eMorze.pl polishSEA.com, jurata.com, jastarnia.com,
jastrzebia-gora.com, karwia.com, rewal.com, ustka.com,
wladyslawowo.com, krynicamorska.com, miedzyzdroje.com

FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

n the third. NOTES: Devils D Anton Volchenkov missed the gam

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> Zasady, porady, prośby, informacje
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
blueberryjerry

PostWysłany: Sro Kwi 26, 2017 7:31 am    Temat postu: n the third. NOTES: Devils D Anton Volchenkov missed the gam Odpowiedz z cytatem

PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. Tahir Whitehead Lions Jersey . -- Russell Henley made good on his second chance at the 18th hole Sunday and won the Honda Classic after a wild day that began with Tiger Woods walking off the course with a back injury and ended with a four-man playoff. The closing hour at PGA National was a series of blunders by the contenders -- and even the winner. Henley was in a three-way tie for the lead, 40 yards left of the flag on the par-5 18th in regulation, when he chunked a chip so badly that it only got halfway to the hole. He had to two-putt for par, and then watched as Rory McIlroy nearly made a great escape from an otherwise bad afternoon. McIlroy, who lost a two-shot lead, hit a 5-wood from 236 yards to just inside 12 feet for an eagle and the win. It narrowly slid by on the right. In the playoff, Henley was the only player to reach the 549-yard hole in two, and he two-putted from about 40 feet for birdie. Ryan Palmer missed a 10-foot birdie putt. McIlroy went from the back bunker to the front collar and had to scramble for par, and Russell Knox laid up and missed a 20-foot birdie attempt. "This isnt going to sink in for a while," Henley said. Thousands of fans who spent hours in the warmth and wind of south Florida surely felt the same way. David Hearn (67) of Brantford, Ont., finished 6-under par to tie with American Will MacKenzie for sixth. Woods abruptly quit after 13 holes and was driven straight to his car. He later said he had lower back pain and spasms, and was unsure if he could play at Doral next week. And then came all the mistakes by four guys trying to win. Palmer missed a 5-foot par in regulation that would have won it. He closed with a 69, the only player in the last six groups to break par. Knox needed a birdie on the last hole, but he went from the fairway bunker to the rough, well over the green and then calmly made a par putt just inside 10 feet for a 71 to get in the playoff. They all finished at 8-under 272. Canadas David Hearn fired a final round 67 to finish two shots off the pace. The conditions were tough. The play was so underwhelming that McIlroy said that if he had won, "It would have felt undeserved in a way." He wont know that feeling. Instead, the 24-year-old from Northern Ireland closed with a 74. It was his second straight tournament in stroke play that he played in the final group and shot 74. He tied for ninth in the Dubai Desert Classic. His undoing came on the 16th, when McIlroy missed on a 6-iron from the bunker and went into the water, making double bogey. He fell out of the lead for the first time with a bogey from the bunker on the 17th. What should ease the pain was his finish -- a 5-wood he couldnt afford to miss that dropped from the sky to 12 feet left of the hole. "I was fortunate I was in the playoff," McIlroy said. "Seventy-four wasnt good enough to get the job done. To go out with a two-shot lead, you have to play well enough to win the thing. If I had won today, I would have counted myself as lucky. Ill pick myself up, get back it, try to get back at it at Doral and try to get the job done." Henley, who closed with a 72, won for the second time and qualified for the Masters. He also moves into the top 50 in the world ranking, making him eligible for the Cadillac Championship next week at Doral. It was the first playoff at PGA National since 2007, which also featured four players. McIlroy was at 13 under after a birdie on the fifth hole and appeared to be on his way, even after twice making bogey from the bunker to close out the front nine. PGA National was tougher than ever after a weekend of sunshine, and the stiff breeze in south Florida. The average score was 71.8, two shots harder than the third round. The contenders made it look like a beast. Henley tied for the lead by chipping in for birdie on the 14th, only to deposit his tee shot on the par-3 15th into the water for double bogey. Palmer missed a 6-foot birdie putt on the 14th hole, which wasnt nearly as damaging as the par putts he missed from 8 feet on the 16th and 5 feet on the 18th. Knox fell out of a brief share of the lead when he tried to play from the right rough on the 14th and had his shot carom into the water for a double bogey. At least they were still around. Woods was just a guy in a red shirt at PGA National when he shook hands with Luke Guthrie, his playing partner, and told him he was done. "Too early to tell," Woods said in a statement about playing next week at Doral. "Ill get treatment every day to try to calm it down. Just dont know yet. Wait until Thursday and see how it feels." It was the second straight year that the worlds No. 1 player walked out on the Honda Classic. A year ago, McIlroy was so frustrated with his game that he quit after 26 holes. At least this time, McIlroy stayed until the wild end. It just wasnt the finish he wanted. Detroit Lions Hats . Although head coach Randy Carlyle jokingly wondered how much actual training Bolland got done while in London. "I dont know how much training goes on when you go back to the junior team that you played for so I wouldnt read too much into that," laughed Carlyle after the Maple Leafs were put through an up-tempo practice that concluded with a 10-minute bag skate on Thursday. Anquan Boldin Womens Jersey . "Weve given ourselves now a tougher task," said Carlyle after the Friday practice, the Toronto head coach notably chipper and upbeat throughout. "But the bottom line is we just have to win our share of games [and] not worry about what anybody else is doing. http://www.authenticnfllionslockroom.com/Youth-Barry-Sanders-Elite-Jersey/ . Two-time Olympic bronze medallists Savchenko and Szolkowy received 79.02 points to finish ahead of world bronze medallists Meagan Duhamel and Eric Radford of Canada, who had 77.01 points.NEWARK, N.J. -- After watching the Colorado Avalanche struggle to generate offence for more than 57 minutes, coach Patrick Roy rolled the dice and pulled goalie Jean-Sebastien Giguere with 2:30 left in regulation against the New Jersey Devils. The gamble paid off big. PA Parenteau scored with 1:47 left in the third period and Ryan OReilly had a power-play goal 28 seconds into overtime to give the Avalanche a stunning 2-1 victory Monday night. "Why wait?" Roy said after Colorado extended its winning streak to four games and posted its 13th win in 17 games (13-3-1). "Who said we have to pull the goalie with 1 minute in the game. I thought that was the right time and I thought we started generating more offence. I thought they were tired and it was a great window of opportunity there." Once Giguere went to the bench, the Avalanche mounted constant pressure and Parenteau knotted the score by deflecting a shot by defenceman Tyson Barrie past goalie Cory Schneider. That deflated the Devils and their fans. Michael Ryder made a bad play a minute later and defenceman Andy Greene slashed Matt Duchene to prevent a breakaway with 42 seconds left in regulation. The man advantage carried into overtime and OReilly ended it by tipping Duchenes pass by Schneider for his 21st of the season. "Tonight we showed great resilience," OReilly said. "We stuck with it the whole game. That was a big play by PA Parenteau tying the game, and it gave us a ton of momentum going to OT." It marked the third straight game in which New Jersey has given up a late goal to force overtime. The Devils have lost their last two. New Jersey easily could have had a bigger lead, with three shots hitting the post and another stopping on the goal line. "Its unlucky until it keeps happening over and over and over again," coach Pete DeBoer said. "I dont know. I dont know if its unlucky." Fourth-line wing Ryan Carter scored in the first period for New Jersey, which cant afford to keep giving away points if it wants to make the playoffs. "Tonight for me the story is we have to fiind a way to get a second and third goal," DeBoer said. Golden Tate Jersey. "We got a goal from our fourth line, which is a bonus goal. We had enough chances to get five. You let anybody hang around in this league long enough, bad things happen and thats the story lately." Giguere finished with 27 saves in winning for the first time since starting the season 7-0. He also had the iron working for him. "Ill take a little luck now -- I need it," Giguere said. "I did get lucky a few times tonight. We worked hard enough to get the two points at the end." Schneider, who had the NHLs second-best goals-against average (1.91) entering the game, only had to make a few good saves until the final minutes. His best stops came on a chance in close by rookie sensation Nathan MacKinnon in the first period and another in close by OReilly in the third. The Devils goalie also was a little lucky. A third-period power-play shot by Gabriel Landeskog hit off defenceman Bryce Salvador and went just wide of the net. But the Avs finally found the answers late. Carter got his fifth goal of the season on a quick counterattack after Duchene lost the puck at the blue line in the Devils zone. Stephen Gionta carried the puck into the Colorado zone and fed Steve Bernier, who found Carter coming late for a shot that beat Giguere. Given a rare start with Semyon Varlamov getting the night off, Giguere had help from the iron all night. Michael Ryder hit the post with 12:30 left in the first period and Dainius Zubrus deflected a shot by Mark Fayne off the post with 4 seconds left in the period. Zubrus also clanged one off the post on a short-handed shot late in the second period, and Jaromir Jagr had a shot that stopped on the goal line early in the third. NOTES: Devils D Anton Volchenkov missed the game with a lower-body injury sustained against Nashville on Friday night. ... New Jersey activated D Peter Harrold and he was back in the lineup after missing 25 games with a broken foot. ... The Avalanche will play the Rangers, Flyers and Islanders on the road before the Olympic break. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
cheap nfl nike jerseys ch
Gość

PostWysłany: Nie Wrz 03, 2017 2:01 pm    Temat postu: cheap nfl nike jerseys china free shipping Odpowiedz z cytatem

relationships with other bloggers. Check out this extremely well-written trackback tutorial Permalink,we supply cheap nfl jerseys.
Powrót do góry
packers home jersey
Gość

PostWysłany: Pon Paź 09, 2017 4:08 pm    Temat postu: packers home jersey Odpowiedz z cytatem

As a side note, the more we can use trackbacks, pingbacks, and backlinks to spread the love and our message, the better.we supply cheap nfl jerseys I encourage you to figure out how to use these tools as they can really make our words online much more effective and heard.
Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> Zasady, porady, prośby, informacje Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do:  
Możesz pisać nowe tematy
Możesz odpowiadać w tematach