Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów

Forum użytkowików serwisów: eMorze.pl polishSEA.com, jurata.com, jastarnia.com,
jastrzebia-gora.com, karwia.com, rewal.com, ustka.com,
wladyslawowo.com, krynicamorska.com, miedzyzdroje.com

FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

hns. "Now well go back home and finish

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> Zasady, porady, prośby, informacje
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
blueberryjerry

PostWysłany: Wto Maj 16, 2017 9:27 am    Temat postu: hns. "Now well go back home and finish Odpowiedz z cytatem

INDIANAPOLIS -- Chuck Pagano couldnt believe his eyes. Cheap Jerseys Auhtentic . Andrew Luck couldnt believe his ears. Colts fans couldnt believe the scoreboard, and the Kansas City Chiefs couldnt believe their incredibly bad luck. It seemed unfathomable. On a day Luck appeared to be pressing and, at times, as bad as he ever has while putting Indianapolis in a 28-point deficit, the Colts quarterback somehow turned things around. He threw three of his four touchdowns in the second half, scored on a fumble return and connected with a wide-open T.Y. Hilton on a 64-yard TD pass to give the Colts an improbable 45-44 wild-card victory Saturday. "One for the ages," said Pagano, Indianapolis coach. "I think somebody said that it was the second-largest comeback or whatever in the history of whatever. I guess 21 wasnt large enough at half, so we thought weve give them another seven, you know, just to make it interesting." Actually, rallying from 28 down made the latest of Lucks amazing comebacks one to remember. Indianapolis (12-5) became only the second playoff team to rally from that big a deficit, according to STATS. Buffalo rallied from 32 points to beat Houston 41-38 in January 1993, though that one required overtime. The teams 1,049 combined total yards set an NFL post-season record, and their 89 combined points is third on the all-time list. The Colts, winners of four straight, travel to either Denver or New England next weekend for the divisional round. Luck was an incredible mix of good and bad, finishing 29 of 45 for 443 yards, the second-highest yardage total in franchise history for a playoff game. He also matched his career high with three interceptions. Hilton broke franchise playoff records with 13 catches and 224 yards, and also caught two TDs. But it was the way Indy won that made it stunning. Luck played angry and frantic, turning a steady stream of halftime boos into a chorus of cheers. "I dont know if it ever crossed my mind on how it would be remembered," Luck said after winning his first playoff game four seasons quicker than it took his predecessor, Peyton Manning. "When I took a knee, and you feel the buzz and the energy of the crowd and see your teammates faces, that makes it special." For Kansas City, it was another brief, miserable post-season appearance. The Chiefs (11-6) finished their remarkable turnaround season with three straight losses and an eighth straight post-season defeat -- none more shocking than this one. The eight consecutive losses broke a tie with the Detroit Lions for the longest playoff skid. And they were beaten up, too. Starting running back Jamaal Charles left with a concussion on the opening possession. Knile Davis, Charles backup, left in the fourth quarter with what appeared to be a left knee injury. Receiver Donnie Avery and cornerback Brandon Flowers were knocked out with second-half concussions, and linebacker Justin Houston was out with a knee injury when Hilton caught the winning pass. That put even more pressure on Alex Smith, who was 30 of 46 for 378 yards with four TDs and no interceptions but lost a fumble that led to a touchdown for Indy. Just about everyone other than the Colts figured Smith sealed the win with a 10-yard TD pass to Davis less than two minutes into the third quarter. Instead, he tried to rally the Chiefs after Hiltons score and wound up throwing to Dwayne Bowe -- who caught the ball but was out of bounds -- on fourth-and-11 with 1:55 to play from the Indy 43. "Anytime youre leading like that and then have them battle back and then take it, and you end up losing by a point, its tough, a tough pill to swallow," Smith said. Things appeared bleak with Indy trailing 31-10 at halftime, and they got worse when Lucks first pass of the second half was picked off and returned to the Indy 18. Three plays later, Smith made it 38-10. But Luck had plenty of time to make the jaw-dropping rally. With Indy going no-huddle, Luck started throwing at will. He eventually caught the Chiefs defence off-guard when Donald Brown scored on a 10-yard run to start the rally. Then Luck capitalized on the fumble by hooking with Brown on a 3-yard TD pass to make it 38-24. After Lucks third interception turned into a 42-yard field goal, he answered with a 12-yard TD pass to cut the deficit to 41-31 after three quarters. "Hes as advertised. He went out there and definitely avoided some pressure and made big plays down the field," Chiefs cornerback Sean Smith said, referring to Luck. Even when Eric Berry jarred the ball loose from Brown near the goal line, Luck had the answer. He scooped up the bouncing ball and squirted through the middle to make it 41-38. And after a Kansas City field, goal, Luck found Hilton to win it. "It seemed surreal, being down like we were down and then you have that fourth-down stop and they had used their last timeout there at the 2-minute warning," Pagano said. "Thinking about how good tomorrows going to be, snow or no snow, I dont really care." Notes: The Chiefs rushed for 150 yards on 32 carries, even with Charles out most of the game. ... Colts K Adam Vinatieri became the first player in NFL history to score 200 points in the playoffs. He now has 205. ... Indy won its first playoff game without Manning since Jan. 7, 1996, when Jim Harbaugh was the QB. ... The Chiefs fell to 0-4 vs. Colts in playoff matchups. Wholesale Jerseys .Y. - Geno Smith shouted a couple of mighty expensive expletives. Cheap NFL Jerseys China . Mauer drove in two runs before leaving with an injury, Eduardo Nunez homered and the Minnesota Twins beat the Kansas City Royals 10-2 on Tuesday night. http://www.cheapljerseys.us.com/ . - Bryan Price sat down in the cushy chair. NORFOLK, Va. -- Plans were for a leisurely trip back to St. Johns, and then to spend the remainder of the week resting and watching from a distance while Providence and Wilkes-Barre/Scranton settle the issue of which team would be the opponent in the American Hockey League Eastern Conference final. But Andre Petersson scored a power-play goal from near the blue line at 13:10 of overtime Tuesday to give the Norfolk Admirals a 3-2 win over the IceCaps in Game 5 of their semifinal, and those plans-- beyond the trip home-- were scuttled for St. Johns. The IceCaps still lead the series 3-2, but Norfolk will be on the same plane and will play at St. Johns in Game 6 of the best-of-seven series on Friday. Game 7, if necessary, would be on Saturday. "We wanted to end it tonight," said St. Johns centre Eric ODell, who scored both of the IceCaps goals after scoring twice on Monday as well. His goal at 17:02 of the third period tied the game 2-2 to force the overtime. "It happens in playoff hockey," said ODell, who is with St. Johns because its affiliate Winnipeg did not make the NHL playoffs. He spent two months with the Jets, who sent him back when their season ended. "It will be nice to get the (fourth) win in front of the home crowd." Norfolk took a 2-1 lead in the opening seconds of the third period when 18-year-old Shea Theodore skated in on the St. Johns net, then put on enough speed to find a clear path and backhand a shot past goalie Michael Hutchinson. Theodore, a defenseman who played junior hockey for Seattle of the Western Hockey League after being Anaheims No. 1 choice in the 2013 draft, took a puck off the left-wing wall and skated in slowly. Theodore turned IceCaps defendeer Will ONeill around in the faceoff circle, accelerated and beat the defense to the right side of the crease before shooting. Cheap Jerseys From China. "I think I had one or two similar goals to that in junior," said Theodore. "I think instincts maybe sneaked in a little bit and I just got one past his blocker side. I think when I first got here, I would have panicked and shot the puck. I finally held it this time and a lane opened up." His goal broke a 1-1 tie fashioned in the opening period. After ODells first goal gave St. Johns an early 1-0 lead, Norfolk seemed to tie things with an apparent goal by Petersson at 16:01 of the opening period. But the goal was waved off because the Admirals were caught with an extra player on the ice and assessed a penalty. It was served by Zach Stortini, and Norfolk was taxed by a St. Johns power play, which was killed. The final blow to that man advantage came when Admiral winger Max Friberg tipped away a shot by Josh Morrissey, like Theodore, a high-scoring 18-year-old defenseman in the WHL, for Prince Albert. The loose puck slipped back toward centre ice, where Stortini left the penalty box in time to take it in and send it to Friberg, dashing down the ice. Fribergs shot from the right wing faceoff circle was stopped by Hutchinson but bounced high into the air and came down behind the goalie and skittered into the net to tie things 1-1 at 18:11. Thiessen made 36 saves while Hutchinson turned away 34-of-37 shots in defeat. So work remains for St. Johns. "Were real happy with two wins here," ODell said of victories in Games 3 and 4 in Norfolk after splitting two games in St. Johns. "Now well go back home and finish it there." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
seoexpert

PostWysłany: Wto Cze 21, 2022 2:20 pm    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

I had a terrific time at this website called https://www.stainedglasscoffeehouse.com/. I've never seen something like this before. There are no drawbacks!
Powrót do góry
seoexpert

PostWysłany: Sro Cze 29, 2022 10:13 pm    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives indepth information. Thanks for this nice article. flowers beirut
Powrót do góry
seoexpert

PostWysłany: Czw Cze 30, 2022 11:30 am    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

This is really a nice and informative, containing all information and also has a great impact on the new technology. Thanks for sharing it, Best Ai content writer
Powrót do góry
seoexpert

PostWysłany: Sob Lip 02, 2022 4:15 am    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

It is amazing that you are telling them as no one does, I am glad to read your post. I enjoyed readinng content on signnow.com/ask/comprehensive-guide-to-how-to-sign-and-date-a-pdf-as-an-hr-manager-or-director. It was quite helpful to read you post.
Powrót do góry
seoexpert

PostWysłany: Nie Lip 03, 2022 1:05 pm    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

I was reading this article and noticed content about the payments form. You can find it on the site airslate.com/product/payment-forms. Its great for quick access for digital payments for all the national and international purposes.
Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> Zasady, porady, prośby, informacje Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do:  
Możesz pisać nowe tematy
Możesz odpowiadać w tematach