Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów

Forum użytkowików serwisów: eMorze.pl polishSEA.com, jurata.com, jastarnia.com,
jastrzebia-gora.com, karwia.com, rewal.com, ustka.com,
wladyslawowo.com, krynicamorska.com, miedzyzdroje.com

FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

_Follow Tales

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> O Juracie
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
hfy962464

PostWysłany: Pon Mar 19, 2018 10:20 am    Temat postu: _Follow Tales Odpowiedz z cytatem

CHICAGO - Miami Heat centre Hassan Whiteside is active for Sundays game against the Chicago Bulls after missing the previous two because of a sprained right ankle. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Jersey .Whiteside, averaging 7.4 points and 5.8 rebounds, was injured against Oklahoma City on Tuesday. He sat out games against Charlotte the following night and Indiana on Friday.Chicago was again without Mike Dunleavy Jr., who missed his 13th straight game because of a right ankle injury. The Bulls keep saying hes close to returning, but coach Tom Thibodeau says he is just not comfortable enough to be in a game. Julian Weigl Jersey .com) - Sergio Agueros 63rd-minute goal was enough to lift Manchester City to a 1-0 win over 10-man Manchester United on Sunday at the Etihad Stadium. Erik Durm Jersey . - Wesley Matthews got a chance to practice his bow-and-arrow 3-point celebration on Sunday night. http://www.dortmundfcshop.com/c-15-shinji-kagawa-fc-borussia-dortmund-jersey.aspx . They know how difficult it is to beat the San Antonio Spurs. George scored 28 points and Indiana defeated San Antonio 111-100 on Saturday night, snapping an 11-game skid against the Spurs.SAO PAULO - Brazilian goalkeeper Rogerio Ceni has reached yet another milestone in his prolific career by breaking Ryan Giggs record for most wins with a single club.Ceni reached his 590th victory with Sao Paulo on Monday night to surpass the mark previously set by the Manchester United midfielder.The 41-year-old Ceni already held the record for most goals scored by a goalkeeper, with 123, and for most matches as a clubs captain, with 929.He is expected to reach 1,180 matches with Sao Paulo before he retires by the end of the year, also a world record. Giggs ended his Manchester United career with 168 goals in 963 appearances.To be honest, I think all of this was somewhat expected considering the long career that I have had, Ceni said. I worked hard for all of it, and that has to be said. All of the achievements came as a consequence of my work.In his 22-year career as a professional with Sao Paulo, Ceni won three Copa Libertadores, three club world titles and three straight Brazilian championships from 2006-08. His performance was crucial for Sao Paulos 1-0 win over Liverpool in FIFAs Club World Cup in 2005. Felix Passlack Jersey. In the end I have to thank Sao Paulo for giving me this opportunity, he said. Im sure that I wouldnt be able to reach this number of victories if I wasnt playing for such a successful club like Sao Paulo.Despite being a great goalkeeper, Ceni is known mostly for his ability to score. The majority of his goals came from penalties, with 56 of them from free kicks.Ceni has already scored eight goals in this years Brazilian league and is one of Sao Paulos top scorers this season. With Mondays 3-0 win against Goias at the Morumbi Stadium, Sao Paulo moved within five points of leader Cruzeiro with seven rounds left in the competition. Sao Paulo is also fighting for the title in the Copa Sudamericana, giving the goalkeeper another chance to retire with a trophy.Ceni played only 17 times for Brazils national team, but was a member of squads that won the World Cup in 2002 and 2006. His only World Cup appearance was in Brazils 4-1 group-stage win over Japan, when the team was already guaranteed a place in the second round.___Follow Tales Azzoni at http://twitter.com/tazzoni China Jerseys Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> O Juracie Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do:  
Możesz pisać nowe tematy
Możesz odpowiadać w tematach