Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów

Forum użytkowików serwisów: eMorze.pl polishSEA.com, jurata.com, jastarnia.com,
jastrzebia-gora.com, karwia.com, rewal.com, ustka.com,
wladyslawowo.com, krynicamorska.com, miedzyzdroje.com

FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

are converting only

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> O Juracie
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
hfy962464

PostWysłany: Pon Mar 26, 2018 3:16 am    Temat postu: are converting only Odpowiedz z cytatem

SAO PAOLO, Brazil -- Fabio Maldonado valiantly accepted a heavyweight fight with Stipe Miocic to help save the main event at "The Ultimate Fighter: Brazil 3," but he wasnt able to last longer than 35 seconds with his larger opponent. Eddie Vanderdoes Jersey . A big right hand for Miocic led to the quick finish in the headlining bout of Saturdays event, which took place at Sao Paulos Ibirapuera Gymnasium. Miocic (12-1) had been expected to face former UFC heavyweight champion Junior Dos Santos, but injury scrapped that matchup and Maldonado stepped in as a replacement opponent. Maldonado (21-7) was a heavy underdog in the contest, but his penchant for putting on legendary battles led some to believe he had a chance of least making the bout entertaining. Instead, Miocic avoided some early offence and countered with a right to the temple that sent Maldonado to the floor. He followed with a series of hammerfists, and the fight was waved off in just 35 seconds. "I was real nervous," Miocic said. "That guys a tank. He keeps coming forward and doesnt stop. Hes got the heart of a lion, and I just needed to get my shots in. I got an open break and I landed a good punch. I think it was my night. I didnt want him to play possum with me, and I just waited for an opportunity, and I got it." In the heavyweight final, Antonio Carlos Jr. (4-0) used a dominant grappling game to outpoint fellow finalist Vitor Miranda (9-4). Miranda tried to use his kickboxing skills to punish his opponent on the feet, and he chopped at Carloss legs throughout the 15-minute affair. But it was Carlos who simply overwhelmed his opponent by repeatedly bringing him to the floor over and over and preventing him from moving back to his feet. Mirandas submission defence was impressive, but he was never able to mount any real counter attack and Carlos was awarded the victory with scores of 30-27, 30-27 and 29-28. Perhaps most impressive in the result is that Carlos has been competing in professional MMA for less than one full year and his natural weight class is actually at 185 pounds, where hell likely move for his next outing. "I am the TUF champion, and I couldnt be happier," said Carlos. "I had never fought three rounds, but I think I needed this to grow as a fighter." Meanwhile in the middleweight final, Warlley Alves (7-0) looked absolutely dominant in a third-round submission win over fellow finalist Marcio Alexandre Jr. (12-1). Alves was the aggressor from the start, flooring Alexandre with a big right hand in the opening seconds of the fight. To his credit, the resilient Alexandre climbed back to his feet and looked to return fire, but Alves sheer aggression kept him in control of the fight the entire time. Big shots on the feet and big takedowns to the floor left Alves clearly ahead after two rounds, but he didnt settle for cruising to a decision win. Instead Alves blasted Alexandre with a big shot on the feet and then pounced with a guillotine choke, putting his opponent to sleep 25 seconds into the third and final round. "It was an honor to fight with a full, packed Ibirapuera screaming my name," said Alves. "I am sure I will get where I want and hope to put on a show in my upcoming fights." In a welterweight matchup, Sao Paulo native Demian Maia (19-6) picked up a dominating decision win over promotional newcomer Alexander Yakovlev (21-5-1). Submission ace Maia actually struck first with his boxing skills, flooring Yakovlev in the opening round with a left hand. But it was his grappling that earned Maia the win after a gutsy Yakovlev scrambled back to his feet. In all three rounds, Maia was able to take the action to the floor and advance to mount, pinning Yakovlev to the mat and forcing him to fight from his back. To his credit, Yakovlev always tried to buck and roll and escape to his feet, but Maia kept himself in a dominant position for much of the fight and was awarded an easy-to-score decision win, 30-27 on all three judges cards. "I really needed this win because in the UFC, every win is important," Maia said. "He defended really well, but I was able impose my game both standing and on the ground. " In the nights first main-card matchup, featherweight Robbie Peralta (18-4) earned a hard-fought and oddly-scored split-decision win over Rony Jason (14-5). Jason dominated the early action, landing a massive spinning elbow in the first round that could easily have ended the fight. But Peralta fought through it and seemed to gain confidence as the bout wore on. As Jasons offence slowed, Peralta came alive, but he was never able to completely dominate the action. With every flurry fired, Jason would find at least a single answer. In the end, Peraltas volume was rewarded with a split-decision win, but Jasons gutsy effort earned him points with the judges, resulting in a bizarre array of scores with 29-28, 27-30 and 30-27. "He is a tough guy, and I knew it was going to be a battle, going back and forth," Peralta said after the win. "I am just glad I came out on top." Karl Joseph Jersey . -- Andy Dorman and Kelyn Rowe scored in the second half to lead the New England Revolution to a 2-1 victory over Sporting Kansas City in the first leg of their Eastern Conference semifinals series on Saturday night. E. J. Manuel Jersey . The 20-year-old Pelicans big man glanced up and smiled widely at the well-wishers -- a fitting end to a day he wont soon forget. Davis responded to his selection earlier in the day as a Western Conference All-Star with 26 points and 10 rebounds, and the New Orleans Pelicans overcame a 10-point fourth-quarter deficit to defeat the Minnesota Timberwolves 98-91 on Friday night. http://www.authenticraidersfansclub.com/Black-Friday-Michael-Crabtree-Jersey/ . 5 Trade Deadline is drawing closer and teams will be deciding on whether to buy or sell while figuring out which players can make the biggest difference and hold the greatest value.East Lansing, MI (SportsNetwork.com) - Reeling from a shocking upset, the Michigan State Spartans will try to regroup on Monday when they entertain The Citadel Bulldogs at the Breslin Center, The Citadel comes in sporting a 4-6 record, and the team has lost two straight, three of its last four and four of its last six. A 64-61 setback at Virginia Tech was the most recent disappointment for a club that is slated to get into the meat of its Southern Conference schedule when it plays at Western Carolina on Jan. 3. Prior to the season, Michigan State was considered to be one of the elite teams not only in the Big Ten Conference, but the nation as well. While they have won eight games, the Spartans have faltered in their biggest tests -- losing to Duke (81-71), Kansas (61-56) and Notre Dame (79-78 OT). Their latest outing however, will go down as one of the biggest upsets in recent memory, as coach Tom Izzos club dropped a 71-64 overtime decision to visiting Texas Southern on Saturday, putting an end to MSUs modest three-game win streak. The Tigers entered that clash with a record of 1-8. Michigan State leads the all-time series with The Citadel, 3-0, with all three meetings taking place since the 2006-07 season. MSU is 15-0 all-time against teams from the Southern Conference. Ashton Moore drained seven 3-pointers en route to 27 points, as he almost single-handedly led The Citadel to a victory over Virginia Tech on Saturday. Jake Wright added 12 points for the Bulldogs, who hit 13 treys in the contest, but shot just 33.9 percent from the field overall. They turned the ball over only seven times and held the Hokies to a miserable 3-of-16 showing from beyond the arc. VaTech had only seven miscues as well, and the home team logged a 15-6 advantage in points from the fouul line. Art Shell Jersey. Moore continues to pace The Citadel with his 17.1 ppg, despite shooting just 38.7 percent from the floor. P.J. Horgan (12.9 ppg, 6.7 rpg) is the top rebounder and the only other double-digit scorer for a unit that is putting up 64.2 ppg, shooting a respectable 45.1 percent from the field, which includes a 39.3 percent effort from distance. The Bulldogs have played solid defense for the most part, yielding a mere 60.3 ppg. Michigan State was its own worst enemy in the embarrassing loss to Texas Southern over the weekend, as the team shot just 39.3 percent from the floor, missing the mark on 17 of its 21 3-point attempts along the way. A dismal 12- of-21 performance at the free-throw line also played a role, as did the fact that the Tigers made good on 53.2 percent of their total shots and outscored their hosts in the paint (36-32), off turnovers (15-4), and in bench points (38-26). The Spartans lost the game despite logging a 40-28 advantage on the glass. Matt Costello posted a double-double consisting of 17 points and 10 rebounds for MSU, while Denzel Valentine tacked on 15 points. Michigan State boasts four double-digit scorers in Valentine (14.2 ppg), Travis Trice (13.5 ppg), the injured Branden Dawson (10.8 ppg) and Bryn Forbes (10.4 ppg). The team as a whole is averaging 74.4 ppg while allowing only 60.6 ppg, and it is also on the plus side of the ledger with regard to FG percentage (.485 to .375), 3-point FG percentage (.423 to .279) and rebounds (+8.7). The Spartans are in the red in turnover differential (-1.2), but thats mainly because they goad the opposition into fewer than a dozen giveaways per contest. Another area they need improve is at the charity stripe, as they are converting only 62.2 percent of their tries. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys 2019 China Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Jerseys China ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum o morzu BEZ CENZURY! - opinie internautów Strona Główna -> O Juracie Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do:  
Możesz pisać nowe tematy
Możesz odpowiadać w tematach